Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not im just busy with real life blah lol and dogs....

Good... Good... Amane's gonna remind him just how important it is to honor the code of brohood...

And another thing, does Naoya have a partner already? I kinda wanted Shiuki to partner up with him...
Fun fact: Amane and Shiuki are probably the only two who acknowledges Naoya as male... not a man, mind you, but still male.

Not true Nozomi recognized him as a male! Lol

Actually, when it comes to telling whether or not Naoya is male, I really wanted it to be ambiguous. Like to the point where even if you knew he was a guy, you would still second-guess yourself. His voice is high enough to be a girl with a low voice, and low enough to be a guy with a high voice. Raised in a family of women he does speak rather feminine too.

Just so people can keep that in mind when interacting with him. If possible I would like the number of people who recognize him as male to be few and far between at the start. I mean his end goal is to be seen as a man, and if everybody starts off recognizing him as a male then there's no point in making him girly to this extent. And it kinda takes away from his character development. That being said, I'm not against having people realize his gender, but I would prefer it if people found out through character interaction rather than just knowing from the get-go. Although having one or two people know from the start is fine, I just don't want his main personality quirk to be taken from him so soon.

Also, I was planning on having Naoya seek out Miyako (he wants to show her that he's taken her "advice" seriously), but if another person asks him to partner up, he will think that the manly thing is to listen to whoever asks to partner with him. So if shy Shiuki can work up the courage to ask Naoya before he asks Miyako, sure.

I will have a post up later today. I've been cleaning all morning so my writing time has been rather limited.

Lol, Amane and Shiuki having similar thoughts from time to time has something to do with the "secret" I was talking about, which includes the fact that they both recognize Naoya as male.
(Curious? Just study Shiuki Yozune's name carefully. CAREFULLY. And if you got it, don't even think about pointing it out >w<)

And it might be pretty difficult to make Shiuki ask someone to be their partner... I'll try to make something happen though ^3^

I've actually been thinking about when Yuuki first meets Naoya.

"Nice to meetcha, Naoya...-san." there was a fraction of a pause as Yuuki tried to choose the honorific. He wanted to say -chan, but he was only 70% confident; he settled on the safe option instead.

And it might be pretty difficult to make Shiuki ask someone to be their partner... I'll try to make something happen though ^3^

You have until I post, lol. If I don't see anything stopping Naoya, he's making a beeline for Miyako.

I've actually been thinking about when Yuuki first meets Naoya.

"Nice to meetcha, Naoya...-san." there was a fraction of a pause as Yuuki tried to choose the honorific. He wanted to say -chan, but he was only 70% confident; he settled on the safe option instead.

More like 60% confident, especially when Naoya's smiling or flustered. He wouldn't correct anyone either, even if they addressed him with -chan. His sisters always address him that way anyway, so he's used to it. He might realize it after the fact though, and beat himself up over it. And the safe option is always best, lol.

You have until I post, lol. If I don't see anything stopping Naoya, he's making a beeline for Miyako.

So, does he care about being a man more than being a gentleman? Shiuki's gonna be a nervous wreck. I mean, she can't even change to her swimsuit, let alone ask someone to be her partner! If Naoya cares about proving his manliness more than helping a suffering girl out, well, he's just selfish >:T

...Wait, what will Naoya wear? D:

Ugh, I seem to be forcing Shiuki on Naoya. Sorry 'bout that. But really, it's his choice XD

So, does he care about being a man more than being a gentleman? Shiuki's gonna be a nervous wreck. I mean, she can't even change to her swimsuit, let alone ask someone to be her partner! If Naoya cares about proving his manliness more than helping a suffering girl out, well, he's just selfish >:T

...Wait, what will Naoya wear? D:

Well, if he notices a suffering girl with a nervous breakdown, he'll stop to help, but if he asks someone to be his partner and then notices a suffering girl with a nervous breakdown he'll still help her but, well...not much can be done about the partner issue.

Naoya will be wearing trunks but will be forced to wear a rather baggy shirt too, because someone will tell him that it would be inappropriate for him to have a bare chest. Someone = Faceless NPC.

...Huh. So this is the invisible force that holds back Naoya's ability to be manly. If you think about it, it's pretty scary ;A;

So, I'm bored and I really wanted to post this....xDD LOL

Uta.no%E2%98%86prince-sama%E2%99%AA.full.754163.jpg

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I am really sorry everyone, I was planning on posting today, but an issue came up that pretty much broke down any concentration I had/have. Please bare with me for a few days as I try to get my composure back.

If anyone has any questions for me, please tag me to make sure I see it when I am ready to post (or PM me). Thank you.

Can do, captain! Yuuki's alone with a cute girl, so I can be as patient as need be. ^^

Reactions: 2 people
Take your time =)

Oh god. I have no idea why. But this oddly reminds me of Naoya.
I'm sorry Liam. It's just... I... wtf.
1964775_679334645447883_1628550979_n.jpg

SWEET BLACK BABY JESUS WHAT'S GOING ON HERE.

Haaaaawkwaaaaaard! Poor Naoya. I bet he can't grow a beard, because he probably would to show how 'manly' he is.

Sorry for the long delay guys! But I'll be posting today/tonight! Remember, everyone gets a freebie and automatically wins this round against faceless, nameless NPCs (but feel free to give them faces/names if you'd like). I'll give a small view into how NPC partners will play the game. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

After everyone has posted (or after a certain amount of time) I will post the next round where people will face against PCs. (I think everyone will face a PC, if not, you'll face a pair of my NPCs with names and faces)

Time to get to work! *runs off to type post*

Sorry guys! I know I said I'd do a small view of NPCs for people paired with them, but I just don't have the time to do it and I wanted to let you guys start posting right away. So I'll leave it to you guys to control them for now! Here are reminders of how they will play!

1) Nenshou Tamashii - Nanami will literally do whatever Amane says. However, she will also be able to hold her own decently well. She will be trying her best to win, but she won't be going crazy/psycho like Miyako is going to.
2) Chibichan - Yosuke will be very mellow. He doesn't really care about winning, he's just going to try and have a good time. If Chii messes up, he'll probably pick on her a bit (in a joking, friendly way)
3) ~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ - Gurima is going to be competitive because he wants to win for Nozomi. He is also going to try and look out for her, so he won't do anything that might get her hurt, and will probably try to play the game by himself unless Nozomi tells him to let her play.
4) Sweet Mimi - Though Fubato will act like the game doesn't matter, when the match starts, he's going to start barking orders, treating the game like it's a battlefield, and he's the strategist.
5) Haruka - Kumaru's the hyperactive, childish type that is all about having fun. So don't expect him to take the game seriously at all. He'll also probably be trying to impress Aika so he'll try pulling off outlandish moves. (even if it means he might fail)
6) Kigarra - Sokoro will do his best to help Misaki out. He won't be competitive, but he will still be taking the game somewhat seriously.

If you have any questions about situations, special moves, etc, let me know! I plan to make an example post with Miyako and her partner, but people are free to post before then if they are ready.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Sorry guys! I know I said I'd do a small view of NPCs for people paired with them, but I just don't have the time to do it and I wanted to let you guys start posting right away. So I'll leave it to you guys to control them for now! Here are reminders of how they will play!

1) Nenshou Tamashii - Nanami will literally do whatever Amane says. However, she will also be able to hold her own decently well. She will be trying her best to win, but she won't be going crazy/psycho like Miyako is going to.
2) Chibichan - Yosuke will be very mellow. He doesn't really care about winning, he's just going to try and have a good time. If Chii messes up, he'll probably pick on her a bit (in a joking, friendly way)
3) ~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ - Gurima is going to be competitive because he wants to win for Nozomi. He is also going to try and look out for her, so he won't do anything that might get her hurt, and will probably try to play the game by himself unless Nozomi tells him to let her play.
4) Sweet Mimi - Though Fubato will act like the game doesn't matter, when the match starts, he's going to start barking orders, treating the game like it's a battlefield, and he's the strategist.
5) Haruka - Kumaru's the hyperactive, childish type that is all about having fun. So don't expect him to take the game seriously at all. He'll also probably be trying to impress Aika so he'll try pulling off outlandish moves. (even if it means he might fail)
6) Kigarra - Sokoro will do his best to help Misaki out. He won't be competitive, but he will still be taking the game somewhat seriously.

If you have any questions about situations, special moves, etc, let me know! I plan to make an example post with Miyako and her partner, but people are free to post before then if they are ready.
Nice post =) and dokay lol I dont think Ill be able to post till tomorrow though

No rush guys! You guys don't rush me, so I would never dream of rushing you. Actually, I wouldn't mind you guys taking your time to think it through. You get to do whatever you want for this match. You can literally kick the ball so hard, it leaves a crater in the sand. You can do fifty flips in the air before slamming the ball with your elbow. Get creative and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Naoya Kiritsushima, you are to keep your shirt on.
Though I appreciate your tactics, it would be too much of a distraction."
So now everyone looking at Kiritsushima will think he's a girl willing to take her top off for a tactical advantage. Thanks, headmaster; that ought to make some wonderful rumors.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.