Starbound!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! So, another gaming thread here and this time @Phantom General has been stealing my time to play Starbound!! Okay... So she really isn't stealing it because I used to play Starbound A LOT a while back, but its so much more fun to play with friends.

Which brings me to my next point!! If there is anyone out there who would like to join in on the action, feel free to PM me and I'll add you to our community!! Right now we have 4 players including myself, but we could certainly use more! All we ask is that you be respectful of people's things they make, and just have fun!!

@Cassie Homes @Iridescent Iris @Greased Smitening @Kaldoro @Dakup @Oliver Queen @Coma @Izurich @IceQueen @Touch of Insanity @La Tortuga de la Muerta

Just tagging friends, but anyone is welcome and ENCOURAGED to post here and share their thoughts about Starbound. I'm probably gonna share some screenshots of Phantom's hard work!! :)
I actually downloaded starbound today. My friend gifted it to me as an early birthday present since my birthday is in three days. Soooo....... I guess I could join aslong as the other people you play with isn't horribly mean to me for being genderfluid.

I actually downloaded starbound today. My friend gifted it to me as an early birthday present since my birthday is in three days. Soooo....... I guess I could join aslong as the other people you play with isn't horribly mean to me for being genderfluid.
Nah bro, I feel you. Being Genderfluid is dope. Yes I realize I just went ganster for no reason. It felt weird.

Nah bro, I feel you. Being Genderfluid is dope. Yes I realize I just went ganster for no reason. It felt weird.
Oh, really? Then I wont mind joining in. And nah it's okay. If you want to be a gangsta then be a gangsta. X3

Its now up! Sorry, I needed to do some updates on my PC and I wasn't gonna be home til now. Though I did take longer than I said, it is up and running now @Hellis

Edit: Its actually been up almost all day, I just didn't hit the "Post Reply" Button. And yes!! The more the merrier! Gender-fluidity is important for me too, so don't worry about it Killer =3

Also, if anyone needs the info to join the server, don't hesitate to ask @Phantom General . As much as I'd like to be, I can't be at my PC 100% of the time.

Wait, Starbound's actually finished? It's not a half-baked mix of poor;y-executed ideas and sparse environments now?
I mean, the last time I played was about year ago, so I may have missed a lot.

Wait, Starbound's actually finished? It's not a half-baked mix of poor;y-executed ideas and sparse environments now?
I mean, the last time I played was about year ago, so I may have missed a lot.
It's 'released' while they're still adding things promised on its first 'release'.

There's a whole lot more. Quests. Hubs. Ship upgrades.

I also can't suggest Frackin'Universe and Frackin'Universe Music to anyone who likes it modded enough. It adds so much more to the game.

Lots of updates to the world! The server is pretty much always running, so feel free to hop on! If I ever need to reset it, I always log in and let everyone know! When I get home today, I plan to add some information to the steam starbound group. If you hop on, let me know and I'll be sure to help you get started! :)

Was gonna bump the thread earlier but played Starbound instead.

Should have people list coordinates or pick a single star system to 'colonise' instead of us all being scattered around.

@Windsong

Next time that you're on while I'm awake I'll see about getting you a room in the Inn. It even has it's own teleporter so we can use the planet it's on as a base of sorts.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
@Phantom General and I are going to be on Starbound for pretty much the whole night I am sure! Feel free to PM us if you wanna play, or join us if you already have the details!

• Thank You
Clearly there needs to be a higher standard for my fellow inn-dwellers when it comes to decorating..

k39rg5H.jpg

Part of the reason that the Inn isn't as decorated as it could be is partly because I mostly focus my ideas on builds first and decorations second. Myself and @F0X have just started on an underwater base last session, I also have decided to grab the creative mode mod which I intend to use fairly sparingly to acquire items that otherwise would be hard to get.

And @Windsong just so you know for the next time you're on, I placed that emblem I accidentally swiped from you in the mail bin next to your room, so you know.

Well, it's official, we now have a screenshot album! I will try to update it regularly as I find and/or build stuff.

Just so everyone knows, I will be closing the server down for the night. It will be back up tomorrow!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.