Starbound!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scratch going to the steam community, I have to change it to public first. So, just pm me and tell me your steam name and I'll be happy to let you join in :)

Tonight, @Phantom General and I were all about YOU Iwaku! We made an Inn, just for all the new players to have a starting "home". Its not much, but its a start! A warm bed, a chest, a table and chair to sit at. All the comforts of home while you prepare your way to conquer your own planet and make your own home! If you need help, just ask, always happy to.

When you come for the first time and we show it to you, you as the player can take any room you like. Phantom or I will make you a Sign for your room, and you can go there again and again.

Can't wait to see you all there <3

Love, F0X & Phantom

Capture6_zpseqyzst8h.png

Capture7_zpshjst64pi.png

Capture8_zps7enkytvm.png

Its something that I only hope would make @Esthalia @fatalrendezvous and @Diana proud <3

Last edited:
I guess I should've mentioned this before.

But do you folks use any mods? I use a few, mostly a new race or two, and a quick start that lets you bypass all the annoying quests to get a bigger ship and upgrades.

I occasionally play. I might just join this sometime.

Y'all can add me (Klengo) of you want.

I guess I should've mentioned this before.

But do you folks use any mods? I use a few, mostly a new race or two, and a quick start that lets you bypass all the annoying quests to get a bigger ship and upgrades.
This group is currently mod free.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
@Hellis has claimed the Room 5A! Come and claim yours, there are only 9 rooms left in the inn, for now! =P

I joined the Steam Group.

I never played Starbound much, but I wouldn't mind checking it out again with others.

Capture9_zpspvhts3ee.png

Thanks for everyone who has joined in the group so far! As you can see there is still plenty of space for those who still want to join in, so if you're thinking about it, please, don't hesitate to ask! =D

Capture9_zpspvhts3ee.png

Thanks for everyone who has joined in the group so far! As you can see there is still plenty of space for those who still want to join in, so if you're thinking about it, please, don't hesitate to ask! =D
The other people were @Dakup and @Hellis , I just realized that you can't see their names because the animation switch XD

Good news, everyone! My internet is working! Maybe Friday or this weekend I can actually get some time in to play and explore and conquer your server!

In the mean-time here's a house that got built last night on a fairly generic planet covered in plains.

NZx0mPG.jpg

• Love
Reactions: F0X
For those who frequent the server, it will be down until I wake up tomorrow morning. (About 8 hours from this post)

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.