Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Alright, due to being Miraluka you gain 10 Points in Force Sense, 3 in Mastery, and 5 in Intelligence and Knowledge.

Also, their Midi-Chlorian amount changed due to to race, so change that to 7,800.
Done.

Lol, have fun with it XD.

Well, young Padawan, you still have a long way to go in order to master the ways of BBCode, like i have...

Only when the appropriate time arrives shall i teach you the required knowledge...

Do you have any idea how to keep five conflicting stories straight? Cause I might need that.

Hope to god no one will read in between the lines of said stories and if they do hope they don't care to press you upon it.

So we are allowing the inevitable non-clone soldiers and officers, right? Seeing as a regular military also does exist.

Yes, we are ^^. Though, i haven't made a sheet for it <_<.

Well, we could easily enough just edit the clone trooper sheet. Its not that hard.

I know, it's what i'm doing now actually XD

I'll dawdle, then.

Poor Republic. Has no one but some random troopers so far.

Pretty much but then again who doesn't love being a sith.

Don't worry. Both sides are just going pay to win anyway. Speaking of which, who's manning the banks?

Leaders. Not adding a Credit system, would complicate things little too much.

RANDOM? I'll have you KNOW I AM A LIEUTENANT

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Clone Adacemy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Geonosis, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in blaster combat and I'm the top scout in the entire Republic Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Comms?? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Galaxy and your Coordinates are being mapped right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Republic Armed Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the grand fucking Galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, seperatist scum.

afab7037466d65189f9568f47f10d0cc5fb62db36f97e5a5b6d4330437d3df8c.jpg