Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

...Make it cannon.

If Pasta gives me the thumbs up, sure.

Reserving Clone Trooper + Sith robot character (probably)

Reserving Clone Trooper + Sith robot character (probably)
Well, you can't really 'reserve' stuff, since there aren't spots to reserve, since there isn't a limit to how many people can join XD. But yea, can't wait to see it.
If Pasta gives me the thumbs up, sure.
I will not, sorry XD.

If I wanted to, I could make it fit so well you couldn't reject it on any logical grounds :p

And then i'd reject it still cause why not >:D.

And under what grounds would you reject this being a machine and on the correct side?

Transformers_lightsaber.jpg

And under what grounds would you reject this being a machine and on the correct side?

Transformers_lightsaber.jpg
Sorry, rejected on the grounds of cause i said so, >:D. Sometimes, having the power of GM is both a good thing, and an intoxicating thing...

Oh please. Me making a mockery of it doesn't mean it is necessarily bad.

Oh please. Me making a mockery of it doesn't mean it is necessarily bad.
It's not, but i'd rather not bring Transformers into this XD.

Obviously not going to actually transform and not going to be 2 stories tall, Silly. Even though I could find many grounds for the former given that the CIS uses vulture droids which have 2 forms, have a bunch of droids that roll up for mobility, and so forth. Its literally just for the references.

Well, you can't really 'reserve' stuff, since there aren't spots to reserve, since there isn't a limit to how many people can join XD. But yea, can't wait to see it.
Yeah i know just put that so i can put the character sheet their.

Yeah i know just put that so i can put the character sheet their.
Oooh, kk ^^.

Obviously not going to actually transform and not going to be 2 stories tall, Silly. Even though I could find many grounds for the former given that the CIS uses vulture droids which have 2 forms, have a bunch of droids that roll up for mobility, and so forth. Its literally just for the references.
*In a sassy black woman voice* Mmhm...

• 138daab4-1d71-4fbf-843b-43fe8c9eef50_zpscx9r24jr.jpg

Admiral Jarvis Sanguinis

Species: Android
    Place of Residence: Gungnir - Flagship
    Military Rank: Admiral
    Bio: Opening File . . .
    File Opened: Sanguinus, Jarvis . . .
    Start-up sequence initiated . . .

I am Alive

Personality: Sanguinus was constructed for the simple purpose of leading and fighting the Seperatist War. A fully sentient and self-aware droid with the capacity to feel emotion stands at the helm of a Flagship with boots square on the deck. A cunning soldier, ruthless and calculative to his enemies and a friend to his allies. An assured asset on the battlefield, whether it be in space or planet side.​

• GZaob19.png

v62Z4Jv.png

Main Weapons: Vibroblades

1965990-dc_17_hand_blaster_pistol_by_toraiinxamikaze_d37qfcn.png

Secondary Weapons: DC-17 Blaster Pistol (x2)

Sith_Lightwhip_by_Zylo_the_Wolfbane.jpg

Lightwhip (x2)

Equipment:

Self-Sustaining Energy Cell

-Energy Cell capable of recharging without external assistance.

Cloaking Device

-Capable of masking his physical presence.

Compact Universal Jammer

-Hardware installed within his torso, masking his presence for a short time on electronic devices such as radar, sonar, etc.,

Cortosis Arms, Legs and Torso.

-Metal is covered in a thin layer of cortosis weaving.

Magnetized Boot Soles

-Allows him to run along metal surfaces

Palms capable of emitting vibration waves.

-Allows him to adjust frequency to his Vibroblades, as well as other objects.

Small ports capable of jetting water

-Allows the possibility to short a lightsaber unless it is specially made.

Under Chassis composed of Phrik metal

- Only surrounding vital components.

Flaws:

Capable of being deceived
    Progressively weakened against multiple force-wielding opponents (depending on their level)
    Can run out of power quickly depending on circumstances
    Weak to varying levels of force techniques
    [tab=Stats]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to know you're a sassy black woman.

Fuckin boom im a pro now
Hmmm, seeing a lot of ships that are from the Empire, especially the TIE-Fighters and TIE-Bombers, i'll allow it, since this is quiet a ways from that period and Replica's are sure to be made, but still...

Also, is your character a Separatist or in the Republic?

I'll change it if need be, but I worked on that damn thing for near 2 hours lmfao.

black-woman-attitude.jpg

Just in case someone wanted a visual aid.

I think its because the CIS stuff is older and people are considering them to sort of be like the signature bad guy ships. But realistically, the CIS was primarily droids in the first place.