Star Wars: Ruminations of the Force (Alt. History RP, See Inside for Details)

Looking forward to getting started! But I can't Co-GM myself. Sorry, man; between a busy job and two kids, not to mention the other RPs I'm a part of, I haven't the time.

I don't have the time (or the experience around here) to co-GM either, unfortunately.

Oh. Would the Commune have wiped out slavery for the most part, or would it still be common for Twi'leks to have been slaves?

Reactions: Red Thunder
Is... is this still open...? Because... I'm interested. Very much so.

Reactions: Dipper
Since everyone's posting ideas...

I'm thinking Chiss smuggler. Great pilot and tactician, pretty much useless in a fight. Lives on a tiny cramped ship so he'll take that tiny alcove if available.

Dang, interest picked up! In the interest of a bit more variety of sorts, @mr_pibbs, I'm considering other character options. Just FYI.

I don't have the time (or the experience around here) to co-GM either, unfortunately.

Oh. Would the Commune have wiped out slavery for the most part, or would it still be common for Twi'leks to have been slaves?

Completely forgot to answer this question yesterday, but I'm on it now!

And they would have; brutally and lethally. Though the common Slave trade is dead, there are still many underground trafficking networks that the Commune seek to purge from the Galaxy. As mentioned before; they've even captured Nal Hutta in an attempt to control and dismantle the crime syndicates of the Galaxy.

So ... a more organized Galaxy than the Empire managed, but a more severe punishments for stepping out of line? Which is saying something, considering what the Empire did.

At bounty hunters still a thing, or have the Commune cracked down on them?

So ... a more organized Galaxy than the Empire managed, but a more severe punishments for stepping out of line? Which is saying something, considering what the Empire did.

At bounty hunters still a thing, or have the Commune cracked down on them?

Bounty Hunters are almost exclusively hired by the Commune if they can't use a droid or Knight of Ren for a job, but any who operate outside of their jurisdiction are usually sought out and punished. So it's risky, but not impossible given how valuable bounties can be.

But yes; they're a more terrifying Empire.

• Love
Oh! And has the Sith tradition carried on in any meaningful way? It'd obviously be underground, but it seems like it may have survived in a similar way that the Jedi tradition survived Order 66.

Oh! And has the Sith tradition carried on in any meaningful way? It'd obviously be underground, but it seems like it may have survived in a similar way that the Jedi tradition survived Order 66.

It has, but the Commune are super strict on that. Any force sensitives who are detected are immediately taken for training, and if they find a Sith or any Sith artifacts, they are destroyed or converted.

But Sith, especially with their beliefs of the 'Rule of two', are far less common than surviving members of the Je'ddai Order.

Man, I'm itching for a CS and a Discord server. This is getting me excited.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Discord will likely be set up tonight; everyone's still cool to use it, right?

I may have already started writing the CS ..................

I may have already started writing the CS ..................

Not just yet xD

Gotta put it together first, so you might want to kibosh that

Not just yet xD

Gotta put it together first, so you might want to kibosh that
Lol I'm just compiling the usual info: name, age, race, personality, skill set, etc. I'm holding off on the biography until we have more detailed info, but I wanted to suss our who my character is at least.

@Shizuochan, have you figured out a character idea? Just getting a quick headcount.

I'll tag everyone when I get the discord set up

Nothing specific but, my intent is to keep things fairly compressed by keeping to the bounty hunter/smuggling realm. May even attempt to do a law-man.

Sounds good to me.

Also, putting it out there for any who are interested; each player is allowed a maximum of 3 characters they can play, so if you want to run a few then feel free to do so.

Ooo. I might have to come up with a second to hang out with my twi'lek.