Star wars fandom RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. I was just looking forward to bringing Sahren in with some of the other PC's. Preferably not Arla's group. Riot and Sahren often dominate dialogue as it is with just the two of them. Having three of them could just over do things. There's noting worse than wanting to comment on a conversation only to have the characters joint posting cutting you off.

P.s. check out the jongasm's channel on YouTube specifically why stormtroopers never hit anything and all will be explained as some sort of conspiracy theory type deal

*lol* I don't need to. It's the same reason why the TIE fighters have no shields. They Empire prefers swarm tactics! No, seriously, if you ask me, that's the Empire's solution to unemployment. You can't make the bills, you want to eat, then you put on a suit of white clam shell armour and heaven help you if you're a non-human because it's slavery instead.

That's not to say that the Empire doesn't have their elite troops. You're going to see a few of them in Rebels now that the rebellion is shaping up. They've already shown two inquisitors.

Speaking of which, the question I want an answer to... is why is Captain Rex on a remote planet during Star Wars Rebels and why wasn't he affected by Order 66? He's in the trailer for season 2 which doesn't premier until most of the way through June.

Captain Rex was one of Asoka tano's troopers bullshit after bullshit he didn't follow through with order 66 same with a few others here and there wound up retired or in hiding, and as for the stormtroopers it states they aren't actually that horrible of shots they missed Luke Leia and han on purpose so it looked like they put up a fight before the three escaped and led them to the rebel base watch the video it's pretty convincing

I have been dealing with exams at the moment sorry man i'll be able to post tomorrow since that shall be my last day.

That's cool just trying to be patient and I know it's a little late but good luck

Living in a three bedroom house that is almost always quiet cannot be healthy for a persons sanity and having a crazy person who is always talking to the 'people' in his head as your roommate probably makes things worse I literally feel myself going crazy. I don't have enough work hours too help me stay sane

Sounds like somebody has problems

Sorry for disappearing on you guys! Um, am I still in the RP? I understand if not. Recently I've been going to the doctors to test for cancer due to some symptoms I've had recently. I apologize for inconveniencing all of you with my long absence and no warning beforehand...everything was rather unexpected. I was worried about the results, but I still felt bad that I hadn't been posting. Just been kind of stressed out lately...

TLDR; please let me back into the RP
orz

Hi everyone! I'm interested in the RP, and would like to join. I'll be catching up with the plot soon, but I wanted to drop in here and ask if now would be a good time to join, or if I should hang back and wait for a more opportune time.

@Monsiuer Sarcastique yes you are still in i haven't killed you off or kicked you out while you where gone i am sorry for the illness i wish you well and hope you dont have it and if you do i hope you can beat it

@Azuremoon you may join anytime that you feel comfortable there are currently four parties or groups of people each in an area of tatooine or landing or even still in orbit but go ahead and make a c.s., catch up and determining the class of your character we'll find a place to insert you into the story

Always accepting since it is a massive galaxy feel free to make a c.s. catch up and we'll find a place to insert you

Status
Not open for further replies.