Star wars fandom RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for taking so long and that its not the greatest post. If you guys ever feel like I'm holding you up, feel free to puppet Yun and Z-3 so it doesn't stall all of you too much.

Reactions: Justin/Joker
A few of us have other characters so it isn't all that much of a hold up

@Killroy you keep forgetting your sniper guy on my ship!!!! just comment once would make me happy :P

thank you!!!!! :bouncy:

MEGA_FACEPALM.jpg

Ya know I just checked back here after a while of getting no alerts...i'm sorry to anyone who I was holding back on my ship.

NP we've been introducing our characters to one another rhogar and 231521 or Bob as Bismarck calls him helped out sweil and those 2 parties are heading to tatooine and Yuan, Anny, and arlas are talking making 'deals' etc. Not much happening we are all busy just reply when you can

I love how 231521 is named Bob now xD

also, I was trying to think of a way to get Kandosii involved..but it seems tremendously rude to go and bother her while she's grieving. I wouldn't wanna be bothered if I were in her position.

So he's called Bob and Shiny now..so much for Dead-eye huh.

Reactions: Justin/Joker
I think it's funny.

Yeah well he still thinks of himself as dead-eye and 231521 but when called by the others he knows who's being talked about/ to

just waiting for Bismarck, or should i land on tatoine?

Worst long weekend EVER. Stupid systemic candida infection! I can barely even type. The stupid illness has stolen all my energy and is causing my forwards to cramp. *growls* Even typing these two sentences involved a dozen typographical errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.