Star Wars: Episode VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacen and Jaina Solo
This right here is a "bad part" by a lot of the fans standard. Myself included. Granted, it spans a shitload of stuff, some stuff like the Yuzong was good.

Darth Bane and the Rule of Two. I find the rule functionally idiotic, but I like the lore around it and what pushed the Sith to the point of implementing it.
Considered Canon as it is reffered to in the PT.

Last edited by a moderator:
This right here is a "bad part" by a lot of the fans standard. Myself included. Granted, it spans a shitload of stuff, some stuff like the Vuzong was good.
Admittedly I got into it as a little kid, and because of how old the series was most book stores didn't hold it at all.
So once I managed to track and read the first three I ended up stopping because of such.

Years later through when I was running a Star Wars forum RP site the other members filled me in and a number of later events like Jacen joining the Sith and the Yuuzan Vong.
Considered Canon as it is reffered to in the PT.
I heard about this rather recently (like, last week recent) and it's new's I'm glad to hear.
But the part that interests me on the Rule of Two isn't the rule itself, but the history behind it.

And the way it was described to me the show didn't seem to touch too much on those details.

What I want to see be made cannon:

• Thrawn
  • Palleon
  • Daala
  • Mara Jade
  • C'Boath
  • Revan
  • Anything in this.

PRe-PRequel have the biggest chance of being considered Canon I think. It doesn't exactly obstruct the new trilogy in any real manner.

Thrawn is still the Bossest.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
PRe-PRequel have the biggest chance of being considered Canon I think. It doesn't exactly obstruct the new trilogy in any real manner.

Thrawn is still the Bossest.
Definitely.

I don't seen anything in a Thrawn-Jacen/Jaina Solo era being made canon.
At least not like they were originally.

They'd need to be revisioned and recreated to fit a different era (and in the twins case, parents).

Definitely.

I don't seen anything in a Thrawn-Jacen/Jaina Solo era being made canon.
At least not like they were originally.

They'd need to be revisioned and recreated to fit a different era (and in the twins case, parents).
I'm fine with that. Thrawn is supposedly becoming Canon again. I am entirely fine with not having the OP twins around. And Ben Skywalker and Jacen Solos have clearly been merged into Kylo Ren. He has Jacens Darkness vs Light conflict and Bens first name. I see alot of Jaina in Rey as well.

I'm fine with that. Thrawn is supposedly becoming Canon again. I am entirely fine with not having the OP twins around. And Ben Skywalker and Jacen Solos have clearly been merged into Kylo Ren. He has Jacens Darkness vs Light conflict and Bens first name. I see alot of Jaina in Rey as well.
It'd be interesting seeing Thrawn used in what's likely a different era.
(Otherwise I have big questions about where the hell he was during Episode 7 and Death Star #3 being destroyed).

And I do definitely get the idea that Kylo Ren and Rey were at least inspired off the twins.

It'd be interesting seeing Thrawn used in what's likely a different era.
(Otherwise I have big questions about where the hell he was during Episode 7 and Death Star #3 being destroyed).

And I do definitely get the idea that Kylo Ren and Rey were at least inspired off the twins.
Thrawn doesn give a single shit about The First Order most likely if he is alive. His thing was that he disliked the way the new Republic cropped up like a weaker version of the old one. Remember, Thrown was one of several Post-Empire warlords. The First Order would be "just" another splinter faction. Thrawn is smart. And for appearing in a differnt Era, not really. Thrawn had been in service for the Empire in a long, long time before it fell.

• Useful
I'm still hoping to see aliens in the First Order. I like my bad guys to be just as much of a party bag as the good guys.

Thrawn doesn give a single shit about The First Order most likely if he is alive. His thing was that he disliked the way the new Republic cropped up like a weaker version of the old one. Remember, Thrown was one of several Post-Empire warlords. The First Order would be "just" another splinter faction. Thrawn is smart. And for appearing in a differnt Era, not really. Thrawn had been in service for the Empire in a long, long time before it fell.
Good Point! XD

In which case now I'm dying to see him kick some New Order ass.
If they are Empire wannabees, that is unlikely.
But they already have Smeagol.

Bet you didn't expect to see an Episode VIII teaser before seeing Rogue One or owning the blu-ray or either film:

While Katarn has essentially been covered by Finn, especially if he ends up wielding the light aaber as a trained Jedi.

Just recently, a well-trusted Star Wars news website posted rumors that the third season of Rebels will be featuring an EU character. A certain Admiral of the Empire, well-known for brilliance in Naval Warfare who will be facing off against the crew of the Ghost and very likely besting them.

A certain blue-skinned Admiral.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do. not. tease. me.

#CumberbatchAsThrawn

Noooo no no no nooooooooo

I fucking hate Cucumberface. Dude's a prententious cockswine who comes across as he most smug and smarmy piece of shit in every single thing he's been in. He might as well be related to Pharmabro in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.