Stakes and Silver Bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isis blinked at something Ivory said. Friend? She knew it was simple said to be polite but the word still seemed soft. Not how she said it, but just the word itself. Like a comforting pillow, almost. Though, Isis being her usual self, made no other physical reactions to give off the warmth the word gave her.

Instead, she kept her usual polite face, her blue eyes naturally avoiding eye contact with either of the wolves since usually when she looked others in the eye they would feel uncomfortable and felt like she was glaring at them. Her hands, having been folded together neatly in front of her, released each other so she could brush her bangs more into her face to hide those infamous eyes her tribe had given her.

(I might not reply to quickly I'm on vacation just a heads up)

Asia nodded at Ivory "I'll follow you miss" She tried to brush though the snarls and tangles in her mop of stringy hair. She often played with her hair, a nervous habit she picked up from her mother a long time ago. Female wolves were almost Always submissive to a male. At least older generations. Asia was a very independent wolf who couldn't see herself being submissive to anyone unless it was to protect herself and then bolt. Asia wasn't much of a fighter and at this point her wolf form was dirty and almost all bones. She couldn't survive a fight she knew that.

Asia looked to Isis "I would enjoy company as well, I too would like to see what happened to my tribe" she glanced around, her ears sensed movement from miles away, another wolf perk. "So how big is your tribe Ivory?" Asia inquired.

Ivory let out a small grumble in cheer. "We're a more traditional tribe," she began, "but large for traditional, if you will."

There were many modern tribes- tribes that lived in big cites- some that didn't even live close to each other at all. The Red Moon tribe wasn't feral (living in old tipis and wearing nothing but a single leather cloth) The Red Moon was made up of a small strip of older houses that the wolves and lycans(younger werewolves) lived in. It was pretty much set up as a large campsite, with the houses circling a large campfire spot were rituals, meetings, and parties were held- which was nearly every night.

"There's around fifteen of us, give or take a few." Ivory turned to make sure the two wolves were still following her. "That's not a big enough number to scare you off, eh?"

(I don't know about you guys, but I really like this roleplay :3 )

(I'm enjoying it too.)

Isis listened closely as Ivory spoke, and even chuckles slightly at her last comment. She have a friendly smile to Ivory. "Your tribe sounds lovely. And quite peaceful might I add. I always found tribes that still lived close and held onto some traditions to be quite beautiful in there own way."

Isis turns her attention forward, listening ahead to the tribe there approaching. She tilts her head. It's late so there wasn't much activity, but she still liked the peaceful sound. It made them sound as if there tribe was a comfortable place. Like a nice cozy cottage. Isis smiled at the thought.

"I can say that we only try. Our beliefs shadow those only towards peace- we kill only for the need and defense. Oh, and to your question earlier- Gavin is still alive and well. He spends most of his time traveling, however. But well and happy." Honestly, Ivory knew nothing about other tribes. She had heard stories of them, but didn't know the way of life of other tribes. It would be nice to know about them.. Maybe Isis would remember some about her tribe. With friendly hesitation, Ivory asked, "Isis, if you don't mind me asking- what was your tribe like? That is- if you remember." Ivory hoped that she hadn't struck a nerve with the question and that she hadn't come on too strong.

It wouldn't be long before the group reached camp, about half a mile at the most- that would give enough time for some chat about tribes. Even though Ivory loved talking about her tribe, it would be nice to learn about other's travels and experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.