Stableworth High {Sign-Ups-OOC||OPEN||ALWAYS ACCEPTING}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's cool lol. Would expect it anyway, someone would have a crush on the big jock on campus who isn't an ass xD.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
tumblr_nb3bsqzoNG1teib8no1_500.jpg

.:Name:.
Lucas Hale
.:Nickname{s}:.
Lucky
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.
Gay
.:Grade:.
Senior
.:Clique:.
Preps
.:Schedule:.
1: Calculus
2: English IV
3: AP Chemistry II
4: Psychology
Lunch
5: Home Economics
6: Sculpting II
7: Yoga
.:Clubs:.
Pre-Med Training (Wednesdays)
Cooking Club (Tuesdays)
.:Sports:.
n/a
.:Appearance:.
Lucas is a tall boy, standing at 5'10", with a slightly muscular yet flexible body. He has blonde hair, thick eyebrows and light brown eyes. He almost always had a huge smile on his face and if not that then he's usually starting to smile. He tends to wear a lot of sweaters and cardigans and khakis, with loafers. Lucas only wears one piece of jewelry and it's a colorful beaded necklace that his little brother made him.
.:Health Ailments:.
He's dyslexic.
.:Personality:.
Optimistic: Lucas is open to anything and everything and will try anything at least once. He takes things in stride and nothing really fazes him.
Scaredy Cat: As happy and positive as he is, Lucas is a bit of a scaredy cat. He shies away from violence and the tiniest 'scary' pranks terrify him. He's also afraid of all reptiles and bugs (even butterflies).
Insecure: Despite his overall personality, Lucas keeps a lot of his worries bottled up inside. He dreads the day anyone finds out about his shortcomings and so he uses his bright personality as a shield.
Childish: Because of his chosen future profession (child care), Lucas often acts twelve years younger than what he is. He thinks the stupidest things are funny and he's often very naive.
.:History:.
Will RP
.:Crush:.
n/a
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
Open.
.:Pets:.
Vixen and Glitterati, two four year old Siamese cats.
Wuffle Ears and Munchkinette, two dwarf hamsters.
.:Family:.
Maria Hale / 39 / Mother / Alive
Jackson Hale / 45 / Father / Alive
Belinda Hale / 13 / Sister / Alive
Melissa Hale / 13 / Sister / Alive
Cassandra Hale / 10 / Sister / Alive
Nathaniel Hale / 7 / Brother / Alive
.:Other:.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
@Polystical Accepted ^.^

Note: Lucas and Nari are the last Royals I am accepting.

Royals are just popular or are they rich too? Ryan fits in more than one A-List category if that's the case.

@ForgottenBlood I claim Westly to be Sebastians best friend! Hehehehe... If that's okay with you, of course.

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Nari is finished by the way~ :3 I'm glad I got her in now~

Yeah I don't mind guys xP

Actually, can I change Lucas to a prep? I feel that he fits more in that category.

tumblr_nb3bsqzoNG1teib8no1_500.jpg

Lucas Hale
Lucky
Male
Gay
Senior
Royals
1: Calculus
2: English IV
3: AP Chemistry II
4: Psychology
Lunch
5: Home Economics
6: Sculpting II
7: Yoga
Pre-Med Training (Wednesdays)
Cooking Club (Tuesdays)
n/a
Lucas is a tall boy, standing at 5'10", with a slightly muscular yet flexible body. He has blonde hair, thick eyebrows and light brown eyes. He almost always had a huge smile on his face and if not that then he's usually starting to smile. He tends to wear a lot of sweaters and cardigans and khakis, with loafers. Lucas only wears one piece of jewelry and it's a colorful beaded necklace that his little brother made him.
He's dyslexic.
Optimistic: Lucas is open to anything and everything and will try anything at least once. He takes things in stride and nothing really fazes him.
Scaredy Cat: As happy and positive as he is, Lucas is a bit of a scaredy cat. He shies away from violence and the tiniest 'scary' pranks terrify him. He's also afraid of all reptiles and bugs (even butterflies).
Insecure: Despite his overall personality, Lucas keeps a lot of his worries bottled up inside. He dreads the day anyone finds out about his shortcomings and so he uses his bright personality as a shield.
Childish: Because of his chosen future profession (child care), Lucas often acts twelve years younger than what he is. He thinks the stupidest things are funny and he's often very naive.
Will RP
n/a
Open.
Vixen and Glitterati, two four year old Siamese cats.
Wuffle Ears and Munchkinette, two dwarf hamsters.
{Answer Here|Include: Name;Age;Relation;Status (Alive, Deceased, Unknown)}
Maria Hale / 39 / Mother / Alive
Jackson Hale / 45 / Father / Alive
Belinda Hale / 13 / Sister / Alive
Melissa Hale / 13 / Sister / Alive
Cassandra Hale / 10 / Sister / Alive
Nathaniel Hale / 7 / Brother / Alive
David Freaking Franco lol.

I feel the need to make a Punk Senior.....Yes, I think I will.

I swear this is my last character. >.> There are just like no geeks and that's sad. :3

He might look hot and badass but once he starts breaking out the Dothraki, you'll know what's up.
tahj-mowry.jpg

Ramsey Antonio Moreno Jr.
Tony (By family)
Sir Ramsey of House Morenn (to his GoT fandom friends)

Male
Unsure
Junior
The Brains + Geeks
1. Business Math
2. American Literature and Advanced Composition
3. AP Chemistry
4. U.S. History I
Lunch
5. Advanced Greek
6. Advanced Creative Writing
7. AP Art
Monday - Book Club
Tuesday - Gay Straight Alliance

n/a
Ramsey is a short boy standing at 5'6" and weighing 140 lbs. He has light brown skin, dark brown eyes and short curly black hair. He has a nearly non existent mustache and a small goatee that he trims regularly. He still has some of his baby fat and little to know muscle, however he doesn't look overweight, just flabby and uncut. He tends to wear dark colors, acid washed jeans and high tops. The only form a jewelry he wears is his father's cross. He has a tattoo of his made up Game of Thrones House Banner with the words 'Iron Wolf' in Dothraki under it. (The tattoo is on his upper right arm)
Sleepwalking + Sleep Terrors
Enthusiastic: Ramsey gets excited about everything that he's interested in, from Harry Potter Alternate Universes to whether Sansa and Petyr Baelish have evil people chemistry.
Proud: You will never see Ramsey ducking his head and hiding his interests. He will proudly display his fantasy multilingual skills or his trivia knowledge on Quidditch.
Wimpy: Although his creative and writing skills are fierce, physically, Ramsey is anything but. He has not hand eye coordination and he shies away from any physical sport or conflict. He tends to try and talk his way out of physical altercations and if he can't do that he will cower and beg for mercy.
Awkward: Due to spending most of his time researching his many fandoms and geeky pursuits, Ramsey hasn't made many face to face friends so he's very awkward with them and often makes jokes exclusive to his own fandom that no one understands.
Dedicated: Once Ramsey starts something he goes all the way with it even if he doesn't like what he's doing he will follow through.
Ramsey's family moved from Cuba to the States when he was five, the Moreno family had a tough time adjusting and had to move from their first home in New York to Colorado because Ramsey's older brother, Alex started running with a gang who endangered his life on several occasions. Because of this, Ramsey's parents were very protective of their youngest son and unwilling to let him run free like they let his older brother. (However do to the move, Alex stopped hanging out with bad crowds and got involved with community events and volunteering). Because of this Ramsey grew up around books and the internet and started relying on those two things for social interaction. He became a bit of a shut in at first, but with enough pressuring from his mother and father, Ramsey started going out and making a few friends.
TBA
TBA
Khaleesi - Iguana - Female
Drogo - Iguana - Male
Morgause - Bearded Dragon - Male
Malfoy - Bearded Dragon - Male
Arya - Pomeranian - Female

Rita Moreno, 36, Mother, Alive
Frederick Moreno, 37, Father, Alive
Alex Moreno, 22, Brother, Alive
{Answer Here|Is there anything else to know about your character?}​

Last edited:
tumblr_n6vq6my9rz1re08dmo1_500.png

Alexander Clifford Jones
Alex | AJ
Male
Heterosexual
Senior
Rejects | Punks
1) Chemistry II
2) Advanced Choir
3) English IV
4) Music Producing

l u n c h
5) Calculus
6) AP Art
7) Physical Education

Thursday | Rock Music Club
N/A
Standing at a height of 6'0", Alexander is no where near short. He weighs a good 150 lbs., and most of it is because of his height. Honey blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin is what makes up his physical appearance. The teen is straight up and down, not having visible muscles, yet still pretty fit. His clothing styles consists of band shirts, graphic t-shirts, and tank tops, just to name a few things. He's also always wearing skinny jeans, most likely black, and either Converse, Vans, or just regular ankle boots. Sometimes, he'll throw on a few bracelets and you can always notice the sliver of black among his lips, get closer and you'd find out that it's his lip ring.
N/A
Creative - Alex has quite the creative streak within him. In his alone time, and even when he's not, he likes to draw whatever comes to his mind. Not only that, but he also likes to spew out a few lines of a song that he probably made up on the spot. His creativity shines through when he solves problems in a way that no one else would have ever thought of.
Amendable - Even though he might be a Punk, that doesn't make him rebellious or anything. In fact, he's quite the opposite. Alex is easy to persuade, majority of the time. Being as indecisive as he is, he usually lets others make the decisions and he'll follow along. Being stubborn leads to arguments and he'd rather not argue with others.
Strong - Mentally and physically, the blonde can endure a lot of things. It takes a while for him to be broken down beyond repair. He has a mind and body of steel that refuses to be torn down. Others try their best to see him down on his knees, but he'd never give them the pleasure. It's not that he's too prideful, just too strong.
Lazy - It's no secret to his teachers that Alex definitely doesn't uses his full potential in school. Unless it's his electives, he could care less. Getting the grades that he knows he could get is portrayed as too much work to him. He'd rather continue doing what he is. Even in the simplest things, the blonde can be lazy in, especially going out with friends. It takes a lot of persuasion to get him out and about.
Open - No one wears their heart on their sleeve as much as Alex does. Like a book, you could just open him up and learn everything about him. He doesn't try to hide his emotions and it's obvious through his actions, which are heavily influenced by his emotions. Friendships to him mean that he tells them everything and anything. He doesn't see a need for secrets and is why he's as open as he is.
To be revealed.
Piper Rosalind Mason
Open
N/A
Sarah Jones | 38 years old | Mother | Alive
Clarence Henderson | 75 years old | Grandfather | Alive
Wilma Henderson | 78 years old | Grandmother | Deceased
Zachary Jones | 17 years old | Half-Brother (Different Fathers) | Alive

-Has wicked guitar skills.
-Is in a band.
-Loves artic animals.

5sos-five-seconds-of-summer-luke-hemmings-Favim.com-1255160.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Polystical I was wondering if Raphael could have a crush on Lucas, I mean just imagine that lol. Louis Tomilnson and David Franco rofl.

Alright lol putting it now, since Raphael is going to be so dramatic, when he see's Lucas he's going to act like a little school girl rofl.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.