Stableworth High {Sign-Ups-OOC||OPEN||ALWAYS ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kitsune and @Polystical Both characters are accepted.
I would love for Alex to have a crush on Piper. He's adorable.
I also know my characters aren't completely finished, but they should be done by the end of the weekend and I should also have the first post up by this Thursday at the latest.

Alex is all finished up! Even though he was already accepted, I just wanted to announce it~ >w<

full

.:Name:.
{Olivia Payton O'Reilly}
.:Nickname{s}:.
{Livvy, Liv, Livia}

.:Age:.
{15}
.:Gender:.
{Female}
.:Sexuality:.
{Straight}
.:Grade:.
{9th|Freshman}
.:Clique:.
{A-Listers|Prep}
.:Schedule:.
{[BCOLOR=#008080]>Zero Hour | No Class<[/BCOLOR]
>Hour 1 | French I<
>Hour 2 | English I<
>Hour 3 | Consumer Math<
>Hour 4 | Dance<
[BCOLOR=#008080]>Lunch Hour<[/BCOLOR]
>Hour 5 | Geography<
>Hour 6 | Music Producing<
>Hour 7 | Earth Science<}

.:Clubs:.
{French Club | Monday}
.:Sports:.
{Competitive Dance | Year Long. She would do gymnastics too, but this team obviously needed her more.}
.:Appearance:.
{Olivia is a lean girl that stands at 5'6, average for a 'grown' girl, and weighs about 130 which is slightly under average weight yet not too skinny either. Liv has naturally dark brown hair that has a gentle wave to it and ends just past her shoulders along with smokey colored blueish-grey eyes. Livvy has a rather pale complexion that she attempts to hide by tanning. She is half Irish from her dad and half Italian from her mom. Luckily, she managed to get the gene that allowed her to tan easily and almost never burn.}
.:Health Ailments:.
{Besides having a huge ego? None.}
.:Personality:.
{>Overview | Olivia can be a very trying person to say the least. In simple terms, she's a spoiled rich brat. She snaps easily and will complain when things don't go her way... or if she doesn't get what she wants. She is a complete flirt as well.
>Self-Confident/Flirty/Competitive | "I know how to do that, what do you mean I did it wrong? Obviously you, are wrong." Olivia has never been wrong and can never seem to do anything wrong if you ask her parents. With that mindset it's no wonder that she thinks she is perfect in every way possible. Livvy is very flirty. She sees a guy that 'gets her goat', she'll probably act all shy and kind at first. Really, someone should give this girl a Grammy for her ability to trick people into thinking she is nice. Livia will flirt non-stop once she has 'warmed-up'. Olivia is very competitive and loves to be better than everyone else. Her main competitions include dance, gymnastics and riding competitions.
>Extroverted/Dreamer/Mean | "You and I will be great friends, I'm Olivia. Listen to my every command and we'll never have a problem." Liv is very outright. She doesn't hold back and will say what's on her mind. Sure, she might act all shy and nice when you meet her at first, but very quickly will you realize that little miss angel is not all that she seems. The metaphorical horns will sprout to hold up the metaphorical halo and Livvy's true colors will become crystal clear. On a happier note, she isn't afraid to be in a crowd, the center of attention, or meet new people. Livia is also a dreamer. She dreams big and works hard to achieve her goals. Nothing will get in Olivia's way once she has made up her mind.
>Aggressive/Stubborn/Insensitive | "Get out of my way you idiot! I'll show you how it's done!" Olivia won't hesitate to say what's on her mind, and she is not a patient person, at all. Olivia will get her way in the end, or she will make your life hell... simple right?
>Blunt/Cocky/Controlling | "I know, I'm good. You, well, you suck... and you're ugly. Good luck next time though." Liv is blatantly arrogant. She will tell you exactly what is on her mind, the ability to hold her tongue is apparently non-existent. She believes she is wayyy better than she actually is, and she will try to be in charge of any and every situation.
>Likes | Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt, pink, purple, white, Blueberries, strawberries, basil, cherry blossoms, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, lemon, key lime pie, gymnastics, dancing, cranberries, Drama, drama genre, fantasy genre, romance, romance genre, sparkles, bling, glitter, jewelry, chocolate
>Dislikes | School, geeks, nerds, losing and not getting her way, turkey, peas, muskmelon, shiitake mushrooms, sunflower seeds, comedy genre, horror genre, mystery genre, sci-fi genre, dark colors, drab colors}

.:History:.
{There really isn't much to tell about Olivia's history. She grew up as a spoiled rotten rich girl from the moment she was born on May 16th. Her parents will give her anything she desires without even the slightest thought or hesitation. Being an only child, many concepts [such as sharing] are foreign to this girl, and her parents do everything in there power to keep them foreign to her.}
.:Crush:.
{Open}
.:Boyfriend:.
{Open}
.:Pets:.
{Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog || Secret Flame:: {AKA: Flame} 6yr old, gelding, light dapple grey British Warmblood, 16.3hh horse || April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 16hh horse}
.:Family:.
{Mother | Laura Jean O'Reilly <nee Calloway>, 38, alive, stay-at-home-mom
Father | Steven Kyler O'Reilly, 40, alive, Head CEO of a major business corporation}

.:Other:.
{Favorite Color|This pinkish-purply color}

full

{Hunter Lewis Lucas}

{Hunter}
{15}
{Male}
{Straight}
{9th|Freshman}
{A-Listers|Jock}
>Hour 1 | Algebra I<
>Hour 2 | Spanish I<
>Hour 3 | Advanced Phys Ed<
>Hour 4 | World History<
>Hour 5 | AP English I<
>Hour 6 | Jazz Band<
>Hour 7 | Physics I<}

{Drill Team | Monday/Thursday & Gay-Straight Alliance | Tuesday}
{Basketball | Winter & Baseball | Spring}
{Hunter is on the shorter side, standing at 5'8.5, just under average. He has an athletic yet lithe build and is at an average weight for his height at 151lbs. Hunter is of English decent on his father's side and mainly English yet also a quarter Native American <Mohican> on his mother's side. He has very pale skin that easily burns in the sun along with a natural, permanent, slight reddish tint over his cheeks and nose. Hunter has medium length, shaggy dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, both traits that appear to be dominant between he and his siblings}
{Allergic to citrus, lactose intolerant}
{>Overview | Hunter is a pretty cool and relaxed kid. Don't get in the way of his sports and don't be mean then you should be fine.
>Athletic/Smart/Creative | Hunter likes to come up with round-a-bout ways of doing things. He thinks outside of the box. If Hunter applied himself, he would be a lot smarter than he comes off as. Sure, he is naturally good at some things...others he could be better at, specially if he tried. Hunter was raised around sports and has never given up on them. It's one of the things he takes pride in.
>Reliable/Considerate/Humorous | While Hunter will go all out to follow his families golden rule of 'treat other how you want to be treated', he also doesn't hesitate to crack a joke and try to lighten the mood. Hunter is a pretty nice guy. He takes other people into consideration and will do what he promises.
>Supportive/Friendly/Clingy | Hunter will support his friends til the end... unless it's a really, truly terrible idea. He hates being alone and prefers to be with a crowd. Unfortunately, Hunter can be a little too friendly, almost to the point where he becomes annoyingly clingy of people. He will give up possessions much easier than people and relationships.
>Likes | reptiles, bats, berries, fennel, animals, rodents, arugula, nuts, kiwi, potatoes, irish food, english food, german food, peppers, vegetables, beef, horror genres, fantasy genres, comedy genres, action genres, books, reading, writing, most sports
>Dislikes | garlic, italian food, dairy products, beets, indian food, asain/asian-influenced food, scallions, onion, eggs, most meat, sci-fi genres, historical genres, rap music, football}

{Hunter was born on February 26th, making him one of the oldest kids in his year. Like most people, Hunter was born to two loving parents:a mom and dad. When he was barely one and a half his family grew by one and Hunter was introduced to his younger brother, William. Life was great, the two boys were close not only in age but also in relationship. The family was middle class, both parents worked hard and it payed off. When Hunter was almost four and Will was about two and a half the family grew one last time. This time they had a little sister, Naomi. The boys were extremely protective of her from the moment their parents brought her home. After that things went on as normal for a few years, until Hunter was seven. Their father died in a robbery at the shop he had opened the year before. After that their mother lost herself to the point where the children were given to their father's sister, full permanent custody or risk being taken away and separated. Needless to say, they now live with their aunt who got married six years ago, almost two years after taking the children.}
{Open}
.:Girlfriend:.
{Open}
{Beam ~ male, 3, corn snake ొ Neemba ~ female, 1, python ొ Scales ~ male, 2, gecko}
{Mother | Elizabeth Rayne Lucas <nee Tinn>, 27 <would be 35>, unknown-presumed Alive, unemployed
Father | Thomas Oswald Lucas, 27 <would be 35>, deceased, Was a small business owner
Aunt | Jeannie Lara LaBelle <nee Lucas>, 30, dentist
Uncle | Oliver Kramer LaBelle, 33, Teacher
Brother | William Timothy Lucas, 14, alive
Sister | Naomi Kenadie Lucas, 12, alive}

{Favorite Color|This golden brown color}

tumblr_nkyxemPJpz1tw3lmao1_500.jpg

{Avia Katara Love}
{Ava, Via, Avi, Vi, Love, Lovey, AK, Av}
{15}
{Female}
{Straight}
{10th|Sophomore}
{Virtuosi|Thespians}
>Hour 1 | Pre-Calculus<
>Hour 2 | Advanced Choir<
>Hour 3 | World History II<
>Hour 4 | Biology I<
>Hour 5 | Advanced Dance<
>Hour 6 | Japanese II<
>Hour 7 | English II<}

{School Play | Monday/Thursday/Friday/Weekend & Show Choir | Wednesday & A Capella Choir | Tuesday ||| She also really wanted to be a part of the gay-straight alliance, but time seems to have other plans}
{Although she loves Volleyball, Gymnastics and Dance, Theater is more important | None}
{Via is a very short, young woman. She stands at precisely 4'10.25 (4 ft 10 & a quarter inches), just barely taller than the legal midget height. She is also on the very thin, quite skinny side. Ava weighs in at a mere 98.3lbs. Vi has course, long black hair that is naturally crimped and curly along with slightly almond shaped molasses brown eyes and skin similar in shade to milky coffee. Avia is of African American decent on her fathers side and Indian decent on her mothers.}
{Anorexia Nervosa, allergic to shellfish}
{>Overview | Avia is a super outgoing girl who is always up to making new friends. She always appears to be peppy and bubbly. Via gets excited easily and loves to have fun. She is not one to judge others and is generally a usually easy person to get along with.
>Outgoing/Friendly/Optimistic | "Hello, I'm Avia, but you can call me Via, or Vi, or Ava, or Avi, or Av, or Love or Lovey or even AK. Nice to meet you!" Avia is a chatterbox that never stops smiling. She is not one to be afraid of a challenge or anything where she would have to meet new people. In fact, Avi adores meeting new people.
>Creative/Truthful/Spontaneous | "Hm.. Purple with pink polka-dots seems really over-done to me. What if we did something new, something like, like, I dunno, Orange, green, sky blue and black. Thick bands of zig-zag green and orange alternating, with thinner black bands separating the two, and blue polka dots in a 'bouncy' pattern." Ava is original. She doesn't like doing the over-done things and will strive to think out-of-the-box. Although a sweetheart, Avia will be honest with you: tactfully honest and kind, but still honest.
>Empathetic/Artsy/Musical | "I-I am so sorry, please let me know if I can help you. I promise I'll be there for you." Vi is one of those people who takes everyone elses feelings and emotions to heart. She will sympathize with anyone. Via loves anything to do with art, music and theater. She is always sketching (or painting), humming (or just outright singing), or reciting lines from a play (or movie). She has a unique fashion sense that, just like her, is very spontaneous. One day She might wear a vintage dress and cowboy boots, then the next she might wear hot pink skinny jeans and an off-the-shoulder t-shirt with her favorite pair of converse.
>Sensitive/Attachment issues/Procrastinator | Love wears her heart on her sleeve. If someone is mean to her everyone will know. If Avia is going to cry, then she is going to cry. No matter how hard she tries to hold her emotions in that is just not the type of person she is. Avia is a bit of a pushover and rarely defends herself... however, she has no problem defending someone else. AK detests being alone. IT just gets so... lonely. The only time she feels being alone is OK is when she is on-stage performing, and even then she prefers others to be with her. Av leaves everything until last minute. She gets everything done on time, but she might not get any sleep the night before her project is due.
>Likes | arugula, lettuce, lime, lemon, white chocolate, dark chocolate, cauliflower, green bell pepper, banana peppers, action genres, mystery genres, sci-fi genres, romance genres, historical genres, comedy genres, ancient greece, ancient rome, ancient civilizations, music, singing, theater, youtube, making youtube videos, disney, universal, being herself, shopping, style, sweets, ethnic food, having fun, art, acting, performing, riding, competing, gymnastics, volleyball, soccer, dance, swimming
>Dislikes | hazelnuts, milk chocolate, onion, radishes, olives, red bell pepper, hummus, horror genres, thriller genres, mean people, violence, being alone, lying, death, sickness}

{Born on November 7th to two wonderful, loving parents, Avia Katara Love was brought home three days later and introduced to her older sister Victoria. Since she was born Via's life has been both completely normal yet also a complete whirlwind of events. When she was five her family relocated from Colorado Springs, Colorado where her parents had lived since they were married twelve years prior, to Daman, India where they stayed with Ava's mothers family for the next five years. It was quite an experience that was only brought on by the sickness of her great-grandmother who passed away shortly after moving as well as her ill grandfather and uncle. Although it is a coastal town, they were located as far inland as the town stretched. The perfect place for a farm. Living in India, Avia was exposed to the Brahman cows that her extended family raised along with the Aseel chickens, Peafowl, Ganjam sheep and Boer goats. Along with the livestock they also kept two Marwari horses which still have a special place in her heart. Upon moving back to Colorado Springs just after Avi turned ten, the family went to live with her fathers parents, sister and her family who had moved to the states just after Victoria had been born. About a year after moving back her father was caught having his first affair which resulted in her little, mestizo, half-brother. Last year he was found to have had a child with another woman, this time it was actually children, two girls and a boy that are now her, currently, youngest mulatto half-siblings. They aren't completely positive, but Avia and Victoria think their father may be at it again. Avi is always thankful that her mother is such a kind, caring woman who lives by her belief in Karma and that she should forgive and forget.}
{Open}
{Open}
{Echo:: mare, 15.2hh, 8yr, Marwari || Pepper:: female, 8months, siamese || Fuzz:: male, 4yr, Turkish Angora || Curly:: gelding, 14.3hh, 10yr, Curly horse || Mufasa:: male, 2yr, Savannah || Pippin:: male, 5yr, Basenji || Mixie:: female, 1yr, Paperanian (pomeranian/papillon)}
{Maternal Grandmother | Nima Ashanti Reesh <nee Jakob>, 88, Alive
Maternal Aunt | Lakshmi Akira Reesh <nee Bhatiba>, 32, alive, mother to Paki, Sika & Raul, married to Rupert
Maternal Uncle | Rupert Cassim Reesh, 54, alive, father to Paki, Sika & Raul, married to Lakshmi
Maternal Uncle | Habib Luter Reesh, 65, alive, father to Kechi, Malaya, Aziz, Nima, Rabia, Kassim & Sumaya, married to Eyisha
Maternal Aunt | Eyisha Paka Reesh <nee Dur>, 48, alive, mother to Keshi, Malaya, Aziz, Nima, Rabia, Kassim & Sumaya, married to Habib
Maternal Cousin | Paki Omar Reesh, 11, alive <m>
Maternal Cousin | Sika Rabi Reesh, 9, alive <f>
Maternal Cousin | Raul Norman Reesh, 5, alive <m>
Maternal Cousin | Keshi Lee Reesh, 28, alive <f>
Maternal Cousin | Malaya Asana Reesh, 22, alive <f>
Maternal Cousin | Aziz Babkok Reesh, 18, alive <m>
Maternal Cousin | Nima May Reesh, 15, alive <f>
Maternal Cousin | Rabia Ashanti Reesh, 8, alive <f>
Maternal Cousin | Kassim Aladdin Reesh, 3, alive <m>
Maternal Cousin | Sumaya Taniy Reesh, 2mo, alive <f>
Paternal Grandmother | Abigale Kalina Love <nee Kin>, 74, alive
Paternal Grandfather | Patsy Dom Love, 82, alive
Paternal Aunt | Grace Etsa Eli <nee Love>, 35, alive, mother to Edwin, Marwin & Vada, married to Marvin
Paternal Uncle | Marvin Roy Eli, 42, alive, father to Edwin, Marwin & Vada, married to Grace
Paternal Cousin | Edwin Alec Eli, 16, alive
Paternal Cousin | Marwin Rik Eli, 16, alive
Paternal Cousin | Vada Chy Eli, 6, alive
Mother | Ashanti Priya Love <nee Reesh>, 43, alive, business woman
Father | Robin Cris Love, 45, alive, Political Figure
Sister | Victoria Azalea Love, 17, alive
Half-Brother | Esteban Razim Love, 4, alive
Half-Brother | Ryan Andre Love, 1, alive
Half-Sister | Medea Alexis Love, 1, alive
Half-Sister | Hope Katherine Love, 1, alive}

{Favorite Color|This hot pink color}

full

{Anthony Mark Bledgerwood}

{Tony}
{16}
{Male}
{Straight}
{10th|Sophomore}
{Rejects|Loners}
>Hour 1 | Physical Education<
>Hour 2 | Woodshop/Carpentry<
>Hour 3 | AP Physics II<
>Hour 4 | Government II<
>Hour 5 | Algebra II<
>Hour 6 | AP English II<
>Hour 7 | Italian II<}

{School Paper | Tuesday/Friday/Weekend}
{Soccer | Fall & Swimming | Spring}
{Tony is thin, weighing in at roughly 145lbs. He is also average height, standing at 5'10. He has crew-cut brown hair and golden-hazel eyes along with his naturally semi-tanned, almost peach shade complexion. He is Scottish and Latino on his dad's side as well as Italian and Latino on his mom's side.}
{None}
{>Overview | Anthony tends to be a rather solitary, quiet person. He's not shy, he just doesn't ever feel the need to say much. If he decides to say something he will as he can be a very spur-of-the-moment person. Anthony doesn't do very well with major changes and it takes him a long time to adjust to change. He does tend to be stubborn, but is a softy if you can break him and earn his trust.
>Caring/Friendly/Courteous | Tony is a friendly and caring individual who actually has manners. Of course, in order to know that he is friendly and caring you would have to break his rugged, solitary exterior first.
>Stubborn/Playful/Intelligent | Anthony is a smart guy with a decent sense of humor. He loves to have a good time, but not all typical 'good' times are good in his opinion, such as a crowded party. Tony gets to be close with a handful of people and would rather spend time with just them than in a large group.
>Socially Awkward/Quiet/Loner | Tony is not one for big social events. He feels uncomfortable at them, thus making the people around him feel uncomfortable. Often, he has managed to 'put his foot in his mouth' when he is around a lot of people.
>Likes | Girls, the country, cats, cows, family, quiet girls, chickens, friends, trucks, showing cows, fixing trucks, hay, poppies, figs, turmeric, grapes, celery, peppers, squash, beans, most fruit, most meat, bar-b-que, woodworking, pocket watches, maps, simple life
>Dislikes | 'popular' girls, know-it-alls, people who dislike the country, cities, people who think the only use for cows is hamburgers, steak and milk, school, spiders, broccoli, cucumber, oats, beets, artichokes, oysters, clams, cabbage}

{Anthony has had a busy, working but fun life to say the least. He's lived on a cattle ranch in Colorado his entire life, since the day he was born, January 7th, Anthony has been around cows... and various other animals. He is the second eldest child of a going on eighth generation of cattle ranchers on the ranch he lives.}
{Open}
{Open}
{Braford Cattle || Highlander Cattle || Holstein Cattle || Jersey Cattle || Rodeo:: 4yr old, male,
australian cattle dog, dog || Tila, Mouzer, Chase, Pipsqueak:: 5yr old, 7wk oldx3, female, malex2, female domestic short hairx4, cats}
{Paternal Grand-Mother | Diane Maude Bledgerwood <nee Sel>, 69, alive, Retired rancher
Father | Jesse Alvin Bledgerwood, 50, alive, Rancher
Mother | Gabrielle Annaly Bledgerwood <nee Cairn>, 52, alive, Financial Consultant
Brother | Harry Arnold Bledgerwood, 21, alive, Rancher
Sister | Jenny Sierra Bledgerwood, 13, alive
Brother| Oliver Christian Bledgerwood, 8, alive
Brother | Mitch Neal Bledgerwood, 8, alive}

{Favorite Color|This dark blue color}

full

{Jamie Isabella Weasley}

{Jamie, Weasley, Weasel, Weezy}
{16}
{Female}
{Straight}
{11th|Junior}
{Brains|Nerd}
>Hour 1 | A.P U.S History I<
>Hour 2 | Advanced Greek<
>Hour 3 | Calculus<
>Hour 4 | Yoga<
>Hour 5 | Choir<
>Hour 6 | American Literature & Advanced Composition<
>Hour 7 | AP Biology II<}

{Chess Club | Monday/Friday & Debate Team | Tuesday & Pre-Med Training | Wednesday}
{None}
{Jamie is a rather pale teen that doesn't seem to be able to tan well at all. In fact, Jamie's definition of tanning seems to be sunburning and becoming painfully red. She is short, standing only 5'2 and thin, weighing a mere 110lbs. Weasley has stormy, dark blue-grey eyes and very long caramel brown hair that is naturally straight and littered with natural light caramel-blonde streaks and highlights. Jamie is of English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh decent. Her dad is English, Welsh and mostly Irish. Her mom was half Scottish and half Irish.}
{Allergic to oranges, tangerines, clementines, apricots, pineapple and too much vitamin C (the sun)}
{>Overview | Jamie is a sweet girl who takes her studies seriously, but does like to have fun too. She is a country girl through and through. Everything she does, she does because she wants to do it. She has a great passion for animals, and loves living on a farm. It suits her perfectly. She always has her nose in a book, is great at memorizing things and she is very bright in general.
>Bookworm/Intelligent/Quick-Thinking | "After Hermione's words finally made it through the devil's snare, Harry listened... and they had to cast a spell to help Ron. Glad I'm not like Ron Weasley. If anything, I think I'd be a child of Fleur and Bill." Jamie is a very bright young lady who always seems to be carrying a book around with her. She loves to give quick little synopsis' of what she was reading or explain things to people.
>Friendly/Kind/Helpful | "Hi, how are you? Can I help you with anything?" Weasel is a kind-hearted one to say the least. Weezy is always looking for a way to help other people or animals and will put off whatever she was doing to help someone else.
>Opinionated/Stubborn/Risk Taker | "Personally, I think the hydra would be a worse monster than the chimera. Think about it, hydra's grow two heads every time one is cut off, a chimera... well, all you have to do is not get eaten, roasted or poisoned." Weasley has an opinion about everything, and a reason to back up her opinions. She doesn't mind a good debate or taking risks. She finds both quite fun.
>Likes | Boys, family, horses, cows, farms, the countryside, sun, snow, rain, spring, flowers, autumn, friends, reading, school, learning, animals, riding, Gardening, spending time in nature, honeysuckle, strawberries, red grapes, purple grapes, grapefruit, asparagus, pears, ricotta cheese, action genre, historical genres, romance genres, trucks, rabbits, piano, ancient history, turtles, butterflies
>Dislikes | Dishonesty, meanness, bad things, Rosemary, blackberries, green grapes, cottage cheese, tofu, fish, shellfish, beef, comedy genres, horror genres, drama genres, octopi, comics, mangas}

{I have lived on a huge farm with my Dad, step mom, and siblings my entire life. All of my siblings are fully biological. I'm not going to mention my biological mother though, it's too sentimental. Anyways, there isn't much to say really, I've lived a very simple yet meaningful [to me] life. <In other words RP>. She was born on October 21st.}
{Open}
{Open}
{Pigs || Ducks || Cows || Buffalo || Sheep || Goats || Ceres:: 18yr old > male > brown tabby > cat || Ajax:: 7months old > male > white tabby > cat || Jax, Eddie, Soaring Sky High:: {AKA: Sky} 8yr old, 12yr old, 9yr old > maleX2, mare > jack russel terriersX2, paint welsh > dogsX2, 13.7hh pony || Cookie, Baloo:: 5yr old > female, male > jack russel terriers > dogs || Xena, Xendya:: 3yr old > female > border collies > dogs || Sundancer, Pal:: 7yr old, 6yr old > male > corgi, australian shepherd > dogs || Knight, Sugarcube:: 11yr old, 1yr old > male, female > husky mix, donkey > dog, donkey || Smarty, Bones:: 3months old, 5yrs old > female, male > cavalier king charles spaniel, chesapeake bay retriever-chocolate lab mix > dogs || Bernie, Monty:: 4yr old > male > bernese mountain dog > dogs || Laska, Scottie:: 2yr old > female > wolfhound, australian cattle dog > dogs || Tigger, Paint:: 5yr old, 3yr old > male, female > domestic longhair, snowshoe > cats || Marbles, Tiger:: 4yr old, 6yr old > female, male > marbled tabby, domestic longhair > cats || Misty, Midnight, Dust, Patches, Cloud, Trigger, Dusk, Tux:: 3yr oldX3, 5yr oldX2, 1yr old, 2yr oldX2 > femaleX2, maleX2, female, male, female, male > black catX3, white and grey catX2, brown tabby, tuxedo catX2 > cats}
{Mother | Cassidy Louann Weasley <nee Grimm>, 34 <would be 45>, deceased, Former taylor & seamstress
Father | Henry Edwin Weasley, 45, alive, Farmer
Step-Mother | Abbie Jinnifer Weasley <nee Griswald>, 41, alive, Farmer
Brother | Jason Fred Weasley, 20, alive
Brother | Nick Charlie Weasley, 19, alive
Brother| Thomas Bill Weasley, 17, alive
Sister | Anna Ginevra Weasley, 15, alive
Brother | Marty George Weasley, 13, alive}

{Favorite Color|This light purple color}

full

{Kyle James Knicll}
{Kyle}
{17}
{Male}
{Straight}
{11th|Junior}
{A-Listers|Jock}
>Hour 1 | Basic English III<
>Hour 2 | US History I<
>Hour 3 | Geometry<
>Hour 4 | Physical Education<
>Hour 5 | Auto Mechanics<
>Hour 6 | Biology II<
>Hour 7 | Woodshop/Carpentry<}

{Drill Team | Monday/Thursday}
{Football | Fall & Ice Hokey | Winter & Swimming | Spring}
{Kyle is on the tall side of average, standing at an even 5'11. He is quite strong with a muscular build and weighs in at around 163lbs. He has very close cropped brown hair and dark brown eyes that go through a range of emotions rather quickly. His skin is a normal tan color and Kyle is 100% Scottish.}
{Anger issues}
{>Overview | Kyle is a short fused and sometimes violent person who can be tolerant and protective at times, depending on his mood.
>Short-fused/Violent/Moody | If Kyle doesn't like something, everyone better watch out. he is quick to anger and quicker to snap... yet he is also quick to cool down and just have a good laugh with his mates.
>Tolerant/Laid-back/Irresponsible | On his good and great days, Kyle will tolerate practically anything. He is an overall laid-back person who doesn't typically snap unless provoked. Basically he is like a bear:cute, cuddly and sweet until you 'poke him with a stick' one too many times. Don't rely on this guy for something important or anything with a deadline. It will be half-tried and not done on time.
>Protective/Over-Protective/Loyal | If Kyle loves something or even remotely likes it he tries to keep it as safe as possible. Occasionally his protectiveness gets out of hand, almost to the point where he may inadvertently torture someone because he cares too much.
>Likes | Motorcycles, girls, going fast, parties, sports, blackberries, limes, green bell peppers, mango, blueberries, artichoke, red bell peppers, red meat, spicy food, action genres, horror genres
>Dislikes | his brother, annoyances, apples, bananas, carrots, avocado, guacamole, asian food, romance genres, chick-flicks, fantasy genres}

{Kyle doesn't have a great history. He has been a trouble maker since he can remember basically, and he comes from a beyond broken family. Kyle is nine years older than his little brother Ryan who was born about six and a half months after his parents split for good when Kyle was five. The boys bounced between mother and father for a year until their father basically disappeared off the face of the earth. Three years later, their alcoholic mother had completely killed her liver and died a slow, painful death in the hospital over the course of three months. At the age of thirteen Kyle and his four year old brother were put into 'the system' which is where they have been since. For unknown reasons, Kyle hates Ryans guts and can't wait to abandon the boy when he turns 18. Kyle was born on September 1st.}
{Open}
{Open}
{None}
{Mother | Ashlyn Brielle Clements, 28 <would be 32>, deceased
Father | Tybalt Lee Knicll, 40, unknown-presumed dead
Brother | Ryan Dominick Knicll, 8, alive}
{Favorite Color|This dark red color}

tumblr_nkxfak6tid1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

{Sarah Emilie Lynx}
{Sar, Sari, Lynx, Wildcat, Kitty, horse-girl}
{17}
{Female}
{Straight}
{12th|Senior}
{The Free|Drifter}
>Hour 1 | Dance<
>Hour 2 | English IV<
>Hour 3 | Choir<
>Hour 4 | AP Psychology<
>Hour 5 | Orchestra<
>Hour 6 | Chemistry II<
>Hour 7 | Trigonometry<}

{Book Club | Monday & A Capella Choir | Tuesday & All Strings Orchestra | Wednesday/Friday}
{Swimming | Spring}
{Sarah is a rather short girl, standing at 5'0.5 and weighing in at only 105lbs, making her quite thin as well. Sar has long golden blonde hair that is naturally loosely curly. She has bright, silver-green eyes. Sarah is of French and Irish decent, each parent being half and half.}
{Night terrors, anxiety}
{>Overview | A very stubborn girl is a good way to describe Sarah. Once she makes up her mind seldom does she change it. She has been told that she's very determined... and that her people skill could use a lot of work. Sari tends to argue a lot when she feels strongly on something and she doesn't give up easily. Sar love animals, regardless of what they are, and she loves working with horses and fixing their problems. Lynx is pretty confident in herself, and likes to prove herself. Competitiveness ran in her family and Sarah has quite the streak in her. Kitty is an honest person, she don't like lying and she is straight up with people. she will also admit it, begrudgingly, but she will admit it when she is wrong.
>Quiet/Gentle/Caring | Sarah is a sort of shy person. Not painfully shy or anything, but she doesn't go out of her way to talk to people. Overall, Sarah is a gentle and caring soul who does her best to help anything living, although animals are her preferred cup of tea.
>Confident/Opinionated/Competitive | When Sarah knows something, she knows it for a fact. She is confident in her abilities like riding, swimming and working with animals. Sar can be quite opinionated when she feels strongly about something and she wont usually shy away from a challenge or argument.
>Blunt/Stubborn/Honest | While Sarah does have a filter, she is blatantly honest and doesn't sugar coat things well. It's one of the people aspects she has to work on.
>Likes | Animals, horses, family, friends, boys, riding, roping, nature, being outside, jumping, racing, barrels, poles, kids, helping horses, ranches, swimming, competing, hazelnuts, singing, grapes, lemons, almonds, action genres, comedy genres, romance genres
>Dislikes | arugula, tofu, CHANGE, school, studying, science, rudeness, conceitedness, know-it-alls, jerks, players, cheaters, drama genres, historical genres, horror genres}

{I wish I could just tell you that I was born on November 10th and that I have been an orphan since I was four, but somehow that doesn't seem good enough. My sister and I were ten years apart, and we were best friends. My parents and sister died in an accident when we were driving home from a competition on a really slippery road on a really snowy night up in Colorado when I was four. We were on a one way mountain road and my mom lost control of the truck. We sorta tumbled down the mountainside, into a ravine and that's all I remember about the accident. Once I woke up I was in the hospital and it was two weeks after the death of my parents... I missed their funeral and everything. A few days after I was coherent my sister passed away. I still miss them tons and that's really all I want to say on the subject, oh... but I will add that my horse (Formerly my sisters), Zephyr, is fine, he was with us... in the trailer. He wasn't hurt bad physically, he just had some emotional problems that we had to work through together. I didn't know what had happened, I just knew that my family was gone, and that some people were there to 'collect' me, and I found that weird. After they explained everything I was taken to a home and tried to live life as I did before... except this time I was alone... It was like that for a while, I bounced around a few times... my longest runs were usually at ranches and farms, places I felt most comfortable. I'll tell you more later... if I feel like it}
{Open}
{Open}
{Zephyr{Dapple Grey ౡ Canadian Sport Horse ౡ Gelding ౡ 22 Years Old ౡ 16hh (63.6in) ౡ Used For: Cutting, Pole Bending & Western Pleasure} Hopscotch{Paint ౡ Pinto Pony ౡ Gelding ౡ 4 Years Old ౡ 11.3hh (45.2in) ౡ Used For: English Pleasure & Hunter Jumping}
{Mother | Lucille Harper Lynx <nee Redd>, 32 <would be 45>, deceased
Father | Timothy Sebastian Lynx, 35 <would be 50>, deceased
Sister | Molly Marie Lynx, 14 <would be 27>, deceased}

{Favorite Color|This light baby blue color}

tumblr_nkxfdtj1Rn1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg

{Tyler Samuel Brooke}
{Ty}
{18}
{Male}
{Straight}
{12th|Senior}
{The Free|Skater}
>Hour 1 | AP Calculus<
>Hour 2 | Jazz Band<
>Hour 3 | Chemistry II<
>Hour 4 | Marching Band<
>Hour 5 | English IV<
>Hour 6 | Economics<
>Hour 7 | Advanced Phys Ed<}

{Gay-Straight Alliance | Tuesday & All Brass Band | Thursday}
{Ice Hokey | Winter}
{Standing at 6'2" and weighing in at 183lbs, Tyler is a pretty tall and muscular guy. Ty has close cropped black hair that he put in braids and even tried dreadlocks once when he was younger. Tyler has dark, chocolatey colored eyes and dark caramel-y colored skin. He is of African American decent on his dads side and Haitian decent on his moms.}
{None}
{>Overview | Tyler is a relaxed guy who follows his passion as he pleases. Ty doesn't bother with things he doesn't enjoy, simply because he doesn't understand wasting his time on them.
> Athletic/Passionate/Fun-Loving | All his life Ty has been involved with sports, he turned to sports when things got rough and never looked back. If this guy is passionate about something, then nothing will stop him. Ty loves to have a good time, that's part of why he loves boarding so much, there is always a thrill to it.
>Protective/Loyal/Trustworthy | Ty can be a bit possessive of what he cares about and loves, a trait that has only gotten stronger with age. No one will be able to harm the people he cares about, Ty has a tough exterior... but inside he's really just a teddy bear. If Tyler promises something, you can be darn sure he will come through on his promise, after all, trust is all someone really has, right?
>Reckless/Easily Provoked/Competitive | Ty is one of those people who always acts on his first instinct, even if it could get him hurt or break something or some other unfavorable outcome. Tyler isn't intentionally reckless, it's just his nature.
>Likes | Peas, Lettuce, Kiwi, beets, apples, bananas, chocolate, spicy food, mexican food, haitian food, indian food, suspense genres, sci-fi genres, action genres, mystery genres, skate boarding, ice hokey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, wrestling, swimming
>Dislikes | Parsley, oranges, overly sweet food, italian food, english food, drama genres, historical genres, fantasy genres, football, soccer}

{When Ty was about six years old his parents got divorced after years of fighting. Most people think his dad just walked out, but his mom was the one that left with the five children in the middle of the night and filed for a divorce while they all took a 'temporary' residence with his mom's old friend who is now Tyler's step-father. Step-father or not this guy is much better than his abusive father. Ty was born on April 11th.}
{Open}
{Open}
{Tango ~ male, 5yr, staffordshire bull terrier ొ Steel ~ male, 2yr, alaskan husky ొ Barnacle ~ male, 12yr, hermit crab Buzz ~ male, 7yr, pitbull-siberian husky mix}
{Mother | Denise Anabel Rogus <nee Silt>, 50, alive, news reporter
Father | Damien Clint Brooke, 54, unknown
Step-Father | Adrian Seamus Rogus, 51, alive, Sous Chef at Le Creme De Le Creme downtown
Sister | Jade Amber Brooke, 24, alive
Sister | Ashia Thalia Brooke, 22, alive
Sister | Kaylyn Tiana Brooke, 20, alive
Brother | Markus Shane Brooke, 16, alive
Step-Brother | Flinnigan Craig Rogus, 12, alive
Half-Brother | Jeremiah Antonio Rogus, 9, alive

Half-Sister | Kylie Emmalin Rogus, 6}
{Favorite Color|This dark green-yellow color}

I believe so, but you'd have to ask @Felilla

I already have three characters....one more won't hurt.

Once I get back from school (or maybe in school), I'll add a Hispter Junior to my collection~

Your character Kaylyn's face claim is Amandla Sternberg and I am already using that face claim.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize... I'll make a new character later...

Reactions: Mundane Monster
OH yeah she is, the girl who has a crush on Hector.

cute_zps574b3946.jpg

Issac Darmie
N/A
Male
Bisexual
Junior
Thespian
1. Pre Calculus
2. American Literature and Advanced Composition
3.Dance
4. U.S. History I
Lunch
5.Choir
6. Biology II
7. Yearbook
School Play (Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
GSA (Tuesday)
None
Standing at 5'10, hes one of the shorter guys around, he's also on the skinnier side, weighing in at 149 . He has short brown hair that falls just around around his neck that is almost always messy and blue eyes. He usually wears whatever is comfortable and that he can move around in. He prefers casual and it takes a lot for him to dress up. He loves to wear beanies.
Heart Condition and Asthma
Quiet, Stubborn, Bottled up emotions, Loving, Smart
Will RP out
TBD
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
TBD
Danny-Gold Lab (7 Months-Male)
Sammy-Cat (5 years-Female)
Jessie Darmie/45/Mother/Alive
Kevin Darmie/47/Father/Alive
Andrew Darmie/Older Brother/19/Deceased
Nicole Darmie/Younger Sister/15/Alive
Jamie Darme/Younger Sister/11/Alive
His favorite color is Blue

• Love
Reactions: Justin
cute_zps574b3946.jpg

Issac Darmie
N/A
Male
Bisexual
Junior
Thespian
1. Pre Calculus
2. American Literature and Advanced Composition
3.Dance
4. U.S. History I
Lunch
5.Choir
6. Biology II
7. Yearbook
School Play (Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
GSA (Tuesday)
None
Standing at 5'10, hes one of the shorter guys around, he's also on the skinnier side, weighing in at 149 . He has short brown hair that falls just around around his neck that is almost always messy and blue eyes. He usually wears whatever is comfortable and that he can move around in. He prefers casual and it takes a lot for him to dress up. He loves to wear beanies.
Heart Condition and Asthma
Quiet, Stubborn, Bottled up emotions, Loving, Smart
Will RP out
TBD
TBD
Danny-Gold Lab (7 Months-Male)
Sammy-Cat (5 years-Female)
Jessie Darmie/45/Mother/Alive
Kevin Darmie/47/Father/Alive
Andrew Darmie/Older Brother/19/Deceased
Nicole Darmie/Younger Sister/15/Alive
Jamie Darme/Younger Sister/11/Alive
His favorite color is Blue
Raphael and Issac could be friends with sexual tension rofl, since they are both juniors and Thespian. Raphael and full out gay and Issac is Bi, so that would be fun to play with if @Sashakiki

Yeah me too.

Reactions: Heathen

Alison Emma Toulon
Ali
Female
Heterosexual
Freshman
Drifter
algebra
English I
Earth science
Italian I
Lunch
World History
Art I
Yoga
Art club
Gymnastics
With long hair and blue eye, standing a whole 5'5". Only weighing in at 115lbs. Her body is mostly muscle for the years of gymnastics training. As for makeup, Ali like the natural look. A little Chapstick, eye shadow and mascara. Until she sets foot at some kind of performance. Heavy make up is a must then. Wouldn't want a washed out face from all the lights. She still trying to find her own personal style, going from jeans and a tee one day to a princess the next. Pretty much, if she likes it. She'll wear it and not care
None
Happy go lucky. She's the type of girl that won't let anything or one get her down. Negative thinking isn't an option.

Stubborn. Having an older brother and sister can do that to ya. Sure her parents paid equal attention to them all. But her siblings on the other hand liked to gang up on her. She quickly learned to have a my way or no way attitude.

Caring. She has a heart of gold and hates to see anyone down.

Goofball. She loves to make people laugh. Even is over her clumsiness. If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at? Was her motto.

Loyal. It's one thing she shared with her brother and sister. With a family motto of all for one, one for all.

{Answer Here|Optional}
Open
Open
Husky named Casper (6 months)
Erik Toulon (48) father (alive)
Blair Toulon (46) mother (alive)
Talon Toulon (17) brother (alive)
Mackenzie Toulon (16) sister (alive)
She loves all the colors of the rainbow.

Mackenzie Kendall Toulon
Kenzie, Kenz
Female
Heterosexual
Sophomore
Prep
Geometry
English II
Physics II
Italian II
Lunch
Advanced dance
World history II
Yoga
Cooking club
Competitive dance

She's 5'5" just like her little sister and weights in at 120lbs. She like to wear her brown lock in a number of ways. Up, down, straight, curly, beach waves, braided. You name it she probably tried it. Her bright blue eyes can be a conversation starter, people have alway commented on how pretty they are. When she's not in dance attire. Mackenzie has a more preppy style, and love anything with disney on it.
Farsighted
Determined. She puts her best foot forward with and thing she does. Life has to much negative in it to not find a positive.

Loyal. To friends and family. If your lucky enough to be in her inner circle. The girl will always have you back.

Perfectionist. She's been that way from day one. Kenzie would spen hours at a studio to make sure every turn, step, leap, or trick was nothing less the perfect. She's like that with school also. Her grades are important as much as making a perfect meal.

Friendly. She hate seeing when people are down right rude for no reason. Even tho she's been placed in that prep category, she's willing to give anyone a ear to listen when they need it.

Shy. She a pretty shy girl when it comes to being in a huge group of people doesn't know. But put her in a group a friends and she can be pretty out going.

{Answer Here|Optional}
Open
Open
Rabbit named Thumper
Talon Toulon (17) brother (alive)
Alison Toulon (15) sister (alive)
Loves orange, blue, pink

Talon James Toulon

Male
Heterosexual
Junior
Jock
business math
Basic English III
Chemistry
US history
Lunch
Advanced physical education
Yearbook
Auto mechanics

fall: football
Winter: ice hockey
Spring: swimming
standing at 6'3" he towers over most people. He keeps hie brunett hair cut short and shares the same blue eye shade as his sisters. He has a small scar above his upper right side of his lip for a surfboard when they were younger. As for clothing style, he dresses to the occasion.
None
Outgoing
Hard working
Loyal
High self esteem
Charming
{Answer Here|Optional}
.:cruch:.
open
Open
Copper. 10year old hound dog
Mackenzie Toulon (16) sister (alive)
Alison Toulon (15) sister (alive)
its just blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rieezy
Olivia, Hunter & Anthony are finished! (I will work on it more tomorrow)

@Polystical

Your last character looks soo familiar....That's So Raven maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.