Japanese I

.:Clubs:.
Rock Music Club
Art Club

.:Sports:.
Basketball | Track & Field

giphy.gif

.:Appearance:.
Cj is a little taller than is big brother, teasing him always because of it. His height is 5'9 and his weight
is about 161. His hair is a dark brown along with his eyes that have a hint of grey and green in them.
Though he is quite skinny now, outlines of what he's working on can be shown through his body,
sometimes better in other places than what can be automatically seen. Clyde has piercings in both
ears and one on his lip, sometimes they may be filled with studs and a snakebite if he's up for it.
Though he likes to have his own style, half of his clothing style is the same as his brother so they
may or may not play twins on a good day.

.:Health Ailments:.
Type 2 Diabetes

.:Personality:.
Insecure | Blunt | Sarcastic | Sealed Feelings
Clumsy
| Forgetful | Giving

.:Crush:.
(Pending..)

.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
(Pending...)

.:Pets:.
White Owl

.:Family:.
Hanson Robinson | Father (44) | Alive
Judy ????
| Mother (41) | Unknown
Leslie Robinson
| Step Mother (44) | Alive
Amelia Jane Robinson
| Sister (14) | Alive
Jude Alex Robinson
| Brother (16) | Alive
Brittany & Brandon Summers
| Step Sister & Step Brother (5) | Alive

.:Other:.
When Clyde is upset about something, he runs or jogs it off. If not jogging
then he's playing music somewhere.

Reactions: Kitsune
Reactions: Kitsune
I made my character the Governor's son if that's okay. I made it drama-filled.

Ryan Chesterfield

tumblr_inline_mtqm9dQPXH1r93ru7.gif

.:Name:.
Ryan Chesterfield
.:Nickname{s}:.
RyRy
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.
Homosexual
.:Grade:.
Senior
.:Clique:.
A-List | Cheerleader
.:Schedule:.
1. AP English IV
2. Advanced Journalism
3. AP Chemistry II
4. Advanced Spanish
LUNCH
5. AP Psychology
6. AP Calculus
7. Cheerleading

Tuesday
Gay-Straight Alliance
Cheerleading
Ryan is athletically built from constantly cheerleading. He is 5'8, 140 pounds, and Caucasian. He's not too white as he tends to tan from being outside practicing all afternoon. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes that are almost green. His hair is normally combed over and always in place almost in a 50s style. Ryan has a strong jawline and handsome facial features, often being called the Gay Clark Kent as he sometimes wears black glasses with no lenses in them for style. He tends to dress preppy when not in uniform, shopping from Abercrombie and Fitch, Top Man, H&M, and other higher end clothing. He makes sure to always stay up to date in style.
Type 1 Diabetes

emrKuEU.gif

Bubbly | Bitchy | Outgoing | Friendly | Honest | Charming | Sassy | Intelligent | Witty
.:History:.
Ryan comes from a typical all-American family that holds a high social and wealthy status. Their family seems perfect to others, but they are far from wrong. People think Ryan has it good since his father is the governor of the state and that he has money that they fail to realize what goes on behind the scenes. His father Frank has been having affairs on for years and his mother knows about it but allows it just to keep a perfect image to the public. However, she doesn't really love her husband and stays with him to keep up appearances and the money. His parents are always arguing and it's always hectic in the house. While his father was campaigning, he felt pressure to keep his sexuality a secret so they can be portrayed as a "perfect family" but Ryan had always wanted to be honest with everyone. To make matters worse, his father was all for "family values" which was another way of saying anti-gay. He was scared to come out even though he felt had he had to. After Ryan was caught hooking up with a boy his freshman year of high school, it was frontline news that the governor's son was gay which caused a huge controversy amongst his political party. His mother surprisingly took it well while his father was outraged, thinking it would cost him the campaign when actually it did just the opposite. Due to the exposure, voting for Ryan's father skyrocketed and he was elected.

Over time, his father started to understand the struggles of gays and soon allowed same sex marriage in the state. He's bridged a tolerable relationship with his parents; however the marriage is still in shambles now with one of the governor's mistresses blackmailing him for money. If he doesn't comply with her, she will expose him. To take his mind away from the family drama, Ryan takes advanced courses in school and keeps busy with extracurricular activities such as cheerleading, being the fashion columnist in the school newspaper, and being head of the Gay-Straight Alliance club. He manages to keep a social life with his friends despite his busy schedule. Ryan tries to portray a perfect image (and stay calm due to his diabetes that causes fainting episodes occasionally), but is dying inside from his home struggles. He knows saying anything will cause people to say he's ungrateful for what he has. Ryan hopes to get an academic scholarship so he can move as far away from home as possible.

N/A
N/A
Name – Princess
Species – Dog (Labradoodle)

Governor Frank Chesterfield – Father (40)
Susan Chesterfield – Mother (38)
Ashley Chesterfield – Sister (20)

Favorite color(s) are Lavender and Pink

@Felilla I finished my chars. Hope you like them lol.

I made my character the Governor's son if that's okay. I made it drama-filled.

Ryan Chesterfield

tumblr_inline_mtqm9dQPXH1r93ru7.gif

Ryan Chesterfield
.:Nickname{s}:.
RyRy
Male
Homosexual
Senior
A-List | Cheerleader
1. AP English IV
2. Advanced Journalism
3. AP Chemistry II
4. Advanced Spanish
LUNCH
5. AP Psychology
6. AP Calculus
7. Cheerleading

Tuesday
Gay-Straight Alliance
Cheerleading
Ryan is athletically built from constantly cheerleading. He is 5'8, 140 pounds, and Caucasian. He's not too white as he tends to tan from being outside practicing all afternoon. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes that are almost green. His hair is normally combed over and always in place almost in a 50s style. Ryan has a strong jawline and handsome facial features, often being called the Gay Clark Kent as he sometimes wears black glasses with no lenses in them for style. He tends to dress preppy when not in uniform, shopping from Abercrombie and Fitch, Top Man, H&M, and other higher end clothing. He makes sure to always stay up to date in style.
Type 1 Diabetes

emrKuEU.gif

Bubbly | Bitchy | Outgoing | Friendly | Honest | Charming | Sassy | Intelligent | Witty
.:History:.
Ryan comes from a typical all-American family that holds a high social and wealthy status. Their family seems perfect to others, but they are far from wrong. People think Ryan has it good since his father is the governor of the state and that he has money that they fail to realize what goes on behind the scenes. His father Frank has been having affairs on for years and his mother knows about it but allows it just to keep a perfect image to the public. However, she doesn't really love her husband and stays with him to keep up appearances and the money. His parents are always arguing and it's always hectic in the house. While his father was campaigning, he felt pressure to keep his sexuality a secret so they can be portrayed as a "perfect family" but Ryan had always wanted to be honest with everyone. To make matters worse, his father was all for "family values" which was another way of saying anti-gay. He was scared to come out even though he felt had he had to. After Ryan was caught hooking up with a boy his freshman year of high school, it was frontline news that the governor's son was gay which caused a huge controversy amongst his political party. His mother surprisingly took it well while his father was outraged, thinking it would cost him the campaign when actually it did just the opposite. Due to the exposure, voting for Ryan's father skyrocketed and he was elected.

Over time, his father started to understand the struggles of gays and soon allowed same sex marriage in the state. He's bridged a tolerable relationship with his parents; however the marriage is still in shambles now with one of the governor's mistresses blackmailing him for money. If he doesn't comply with her, she will expose him. To take his mind away from the family drama, Ryan takes advanced courses in school and keeps busy with extracurricular activities such as cheerleading, being the fashion columnist in the school newspaper, and being head of the Gay-Straight Alliance club. He manages to keep a social life with his friends despite his busy schedule. Ryan tries to portray a perfect image (and stay calm due to his diabetes that causes fainting episodes occasionally), but is dying inside from his home struggles. He knows saying anything will cause people to say he's ungrateful for what he has. Ryan hopes to get an academic scholarship so he can move as far away from home as possible.

N/A
N/A
Name – Princess
Species – Dog (Labradoodle)

Governor Frank Chesterfield – Father (40)
Susan Chesterfield – Mother (38)
Ashley Chesterfield – Sister (20)

Favorite color(s) are Lavender and Pink
Blaine! :D

Reactions: Heathen
*hugs him tight*

• Love
Reactions: Heathen
I want to get at least three more players. ^.^

If anyone would like to the be the Queen Bee, go ahead. I'm making two of her groupies right now, but I want one more groupie as well.

Still deciding if Ryan is going to be a sweet heart, or the nicest bitch ever.

~Wondering on what picture to use~

I am so joining!!! (later though, after I catch up on other things XD)

tumblr_m7550iAe431qkspsro1_500.jpg

"Brains, looks, and I have dance skills? How can you not be impressed?"

Westly A. Lincoln

.:Nickname:.
West

Male

Pansexual

Senior

Royals

AP Psychology
Advanced Journalism
AP English IV
Marching Band

LUNCH
Advanced Dance
Trigonometry
AP Art

Art Club
Pre-Med Training

Competitive Dance
Swimming

tumblr_mepxj1gqf01r5n0h0o1_500.gif

Westly is around 6'3 or 5'10, considering that he hasn't been measured in awhile.
His hair is medium length when combed straight down or soaked and a dark brown
color as well. His eyes are light blue and does a weird twinkle when the sun shines on
them. His style can vary from fancy/ elegant to laid back and chill. He's lean and a
little pale though not for long since he's outside a lot and is usually out tanning
whenever he can.

N/A

Determine | Cheeky | Confident | Protective | Laid back (Most of the time)

(Pending...)

tumblr_mulogh7vHM1s9wf8io1_500.gif

(Pending...)

Golden Retriever

Anthony | Father (52) | Alive
Jamelia
| Mother (48) | Alive
Ashley
| Sister (3) | Alive
His father is no longer in his life.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
14445mq.jpg

. : N a m e : .

Nari-Mi Hyung

. : N i c k n a m e : .

Nari

Mimi

. : A g e : .

. : G e n d e r : .

Female

. : S e x u a l i t y : .

Bi-romantic, Bisexual

. : G r a d e : .

Senior

. : C l i q u e : .

A-Listers-Royals

. : S c h e d u l e : .

1. AP English IV
2. AP Chemistry II
3. AP English IV
4. Trigonometry {Advanced}
LUNCH
5. Advanced Dance
6. Advanced Japanese
7. AP Art

. : C l u b s : .

PreMed
Art Club

. : S p o r t s : .

Swimming | Competitive

. : A p p e a r a n c e : .

Nari is tiny, delicate in stature but definitely not a pushover. She stands at 5'2", though she's almost pushing 5'3" and though she's small, she's got a fair bit of muscle for her size. She's lean and thin, built for dance but her muscles are definitely stronger than the average girls. She has shoulder length/mid-back length honey-brown hair, with a sweeping fringe and a clear complexion, rather pale. Her eyes are light brown and slightly tilted. She's quite clearly of Asian descent, though her father was apparently of mixed/Caucasian origin.

. : H e a l t h A i l m e n t s : .

PTSD

cute-korean-girls-24.jpg

. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .

• Cheeky • Flirtatious • Kind • Fun • Jumpy •

. : H i s t o r y : .

Shall roleplay this out~

. : C r u s h : .

Hector is kinda cute~
As in Sebastian... Too many choices~

. : B o y f r i e n d / G i r l f r i e n d : .

No... *sad face*

. : P e t s : .

Hanuel | Scottish Fold | 3 months | Female
http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/scottish-fold8.jpg
Mamu | Munchkin | 3 months |Female
http://www.madelta.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/munchkin-cat-kitten.jpg
. : F a m i l y : .

Hyejin | 36 | Mother | Deceased
Unknown | Unknown | Father | Unknown

. : O t h e r : .

{Answer Here|Is there anything else to know about your character?}

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_m7550iAe431qkspsro1_500.jpg

"Brains, looks, and I have dance skills? How can you not be impressed?"

Westly A. Lincoln

.:Nickname:.
West

Male

Pansexual

Senior

Royals

AP Psychology
Advanced Journalism
AP English IV
Marching Band

LUNCH
Advanced Dance
Trigonometry
AP Art

Art Club
Pre-Med Training

Competitive Dance
Swimming

tumblr_mepxj1gqf01r5n0h0o1_500.gif

Westly is around 6'3 or 5'10, considering that he hasn't been measured in awhile.
His hair is medium length when combed straight down or soaked and a dark brown
color as well. His eyes are light blue and does a weird twinkle when the sun shines on
them. His style can vary from fancy/ elegant to laid back and chill. He's lean and a
little pale though not for long since he's outside a lot and is usually out tanning
whenever he can.

N/A

Determine | Cheeky | Confident | Protective | Laid back (Most of the time)

(Pending...)

tumblr_mulogh7vHM1s9wf8io1_500.gif

(Pending...)

Golden Retriever

Anthony | Father (52) | Alive
Jamelia
| Mother (48) | Alive
Ashley
| Sister (3) | Alive
His father is no longer in his life.
At least now Hector has a senior A-Lister he can hang with lol.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.