SPOILERS ALERT: Game of Thrones

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who do you think should be on the Iron Throne?

• Tyrion Lannister

• Jaime Lannister (Half hand!)

• Stannis Baratheon & The Red Woman

• Margaery Tyrell

• Olena Tyrell (cause she's amazing)

• Jon Snow

• Sansa Stark

• Arya Stark

• Gendry (The Blacksmith baratheon bastard!)

• Daenerys Targeryan

• Dorne

• House Martell

• The GreyJoys

• House Tulley

• Lord Baelish

• Varys

• Mance Raider

• Mace Tyrell

• The Knight of The Onions =D

• Other! (If so Explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the remaining misspelled names in the poll just make me incestuous, and I'm all our of bros.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: E.T.
You guys are so intolerant of gay incest, gosh.

4047139_700b.jpg

I'll just leave this here. Nothing else is needed.

He didn't.

It was an arranged marriage. It's kind of a big part of why Cersei IS a bitch to begin with because Robert never stopped mourning and loving Lyanna. He started a war for Lyanna, for crying out loud. Remember that line, "You want to know the horrible truth? I can't even remember what she looked like. I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted. Someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind."? That whole conversation between Cersei and Robert was huge for showing what kind of marriage they had.

Tywin promised Cersei that she would marry Rhaegar Targaryen, but King Aerys II married Rhaegar off to Elia Martell, which broke her heart because she was already infatuated with him after meeting. Rhaegar, of course, would end up taking Lyanna Stark away, and we still don't know if they were really lovers or if Rhaegar raped her. Either way, Robert and Cersei lost the ones they loved and because Robert needed a Queen and Tywin already had plans to make Cersei Queen with Rhaegar, the match was made. It had absolutely nothing to do with love.

So Cersei was sore about both getting into a marriage she didn't want, and then Robert not even having much feelings for her?

I'll just leave this here. Nothing else is needed.

It was already posted. :P

So Cersei was sore about both getting into a marriage she didn't want, and then Robert not even having much feelings for her?

It was already posted. :P
Cersei tried to love Robert, but he didn't reciprocate it. 17 years of being forced into a marriage with a man you don't know who doesn't give a shit about you and only forces himself on you when he's drunk and thinking about his dead love would turn you into a shrewd, bitter, and hateful woman, too.

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Cersei tried to love Robert, but he didn't reciprocate it. 17 years of being forced into a marriage with a man you don't know who doesn't give a shit about you and only forces himself on you when he's drunk and thinking about his dead love would turn you into a shrewd, bitter, and hateful woman, too.
Good point. :/

I know feel a bit bad for Cersei... a bit.
She's still near Joffrey levels of wicked.

I didn't go through the whole thing. @_@

There is also that prophesy that was told to Cersei when she was younger regarding a brother of hers. But that could be getting into spoiler territory.

There is also that prophesy that was told to Cersei when she was younger regarding a brother of hers. But that could be getting into spoiler territory.
We already have the warning on the thread title, if anyone complains it's their fault.

And not a brother of hers, just a younger brother in general. #cleganebowl

We already have the warning on the thread title, if anyone complains it's their fault.

And not a brother of hers, just a younger brother in general. #cleganebowl
That would make some sense, too. It's quite cryptic.

I've spoiled so much of the story for myself without reading the books. The internet is both a blessing and a curse.

I voted for the region of Dorne as the rightful King of Westeros.

Nah. Young Griff >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.