SPOILERS ALERT: Game of Thrones

Who do you think should be on the Iron Throne?

• Tyrion Lannister

• Jaime Lannister (Half hand!)

• Stannis Baratheon & The Red Woman

• Margaery Tyrell

• Olena Tyrell (cause she's amazing)

• Jon Snow

• Sansa Stark

• Arya Stark

• Gendry (The Blacksmith baratheon bastard!)

• Daenerys Targeryan

• Dorne

• House Martell

• The GreyJoys

• House Tulley

• Lord Baelish

• Varys

• Mance Raider

• Mace Tyrell

• The Knight of The Onions =D

• Other! (If so Explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Ned Stark, the King of the North isn't an option...
I'd have to go with the God of Tits and wine.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
If we're talking all seriousness though, I'd love to see Dany and Jon up there (but one of them has to die, so).

I chose other because I read the books...and this is just a dream I suppose.

"Young Griff" - A.K.A (Could be a spoiler?) [spoili]Aegon Targaryen[/spoili]

Reactions: Dervish
Nah, I don't think Young Griff is who he says he is.

Well, it doesn't matter if it is a lie. If the Dorns believe him and same with the Golden Company, then he has those two already backing him. Martin just needs to release the damn next book so we can find out more about Griff, Jon, and others.

True, but I feel like SOMEBODY'S gotta figure out he's full of shit. I personally think Ned would have been the best king though :/

Reactions: AetherDream
Joffrey ruined that for us all though.

nedshead.jpg

Where is Hodor for the Iron Throne?

Guy's got obvious leadership skills and strong foreign policy.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I think most people want the next book because of Jon, but meh. Shit happens and I wanna know more about the Young Griff because if he really is who he says he is. Then he has more of a claim to the Throne than Dany, though that probably won't matter since it is a giant bloody mess at the moment.

I vote for Olena Tyrell, purely based off the fact she's my favourite character and a complete boss q.q even though she will never get it, one can dream.

What do you guys think?
The only contestant more boss than Olenna is Hodor.

If Zombie Ned were a choice, I'd choose him. But alas, there will be no such character. Of the above characters listed, I can't really decide on one or the other, they are all problematic in their own way. Sure some would perhaps be less so and some would be incredibly poor choices, but there's no one who really sticks with me as the rightful ruler.
Zombie Ned would one of the few contestants that Hodor, First of His Name, would abdicate to. In fact, there are only two such rulers: Ned Stark is number one, Zombie Ned is number two.

Stannis the Mannis is the one true King of Westeros. The Targaryens were a bag of conquering dicks (not that I don't respect that, honestly) so I see Robert's Rebellion as a just thing to regain independence from a family of brutal monarchs.

That said, we Greyjoys have no use for an iron throne. I look forward to when Victarion reaches Essos. I heard Khaleesi likes ships.
Stannis the Mannis may be the only true threat to the eventual rule of Hodor, First of His Name.
Daenerys Targaryen!!! THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS!!!! Yes~ so much~!! <3

@Sansa Stark You should vote if you haven't already! :3
Daenerys is naught but a would-be Pokemon master! She doesn't have enough badges to tame the Pokemon, Hodor!

Honestly asking me as an individual to pick one or two isn't possible. I have many pros and cons for a lot of them, and none of them are perfect rulers or ideal kings/queens that I think deserve it more than one person or another. Really, my preferences are based on flimsy like or dislike of certain characters. xD

#KINGLITTLEFINGER2K15

Reactions: Razilin
@Dervish

I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS! Olena would be working with Littlefinger, until she is probably no longer needed either because she is the one that poisoned Joffrey's drink when she was comforting Sansa and pulled a bead off. Also, the marriage between Sansa and Tyrion, Cersei instantly blamed Tyrion and since Sansa was his wife, she would also be in trouble, but Little finger still needs her. He mainly needed her to take over the Vale, and because of the death of Joffrey he got rid of Tyrion in the process, or so he hoped and now Varys is also gone. So the two people that can see how deceptive Littlefinger is, are gone.

Reactions: Razilin and ElBell
Honestly I was more satisfied watching him die than I think was acceptable
meh.

Red Wedding is still best wedding.

Hope Richard Madden's wedding with Cinderella works out better than his last one.

My advice for a new groom?

Don't lose your head.

PUN PUN PUN PUN

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.