SPOILERS ALERT: Game of Thrones

Who do you think should be on the Iron Throne?

• Tyrion Lannister

• Jaime Lannister (Half hand!)

• Stannis Baratheon & The Red Woman

• Margaery Tyrell

• Olena Tyrell (cause she's amazing)

• Jon Snow

• Sansa Stark

• Arya Stark

• Gendry (The Blacksmith baratheon bastard!)

• Daenerys Targeryan

• Dorne

• House Martell

• The GreyJoys

• House Tulley

• Lord Baelish

• Varys

• Mance Raider

• Mace Tyrell

• The Knight of The Onions =D

• Other! (If so Explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, he is trying to do right by the Kingdom. They don't really go into his motivations as well in the show, but that's the cost of a TV format where you can't spend as much time on each character. To paraphrase his reasoning for rescuing the Night's Watch, "I learned it is better to save a Kingdom to take a crown than to take a crown to save a Kingdom."

He's legitimately the only ruler who is taking the White Walkers seriously and after Blackwater, he knows that he needs to earn the support of the various Lords or he could take King's Landing and still find Westeros in open rebellion against him.
I've read the books man. :P And that's exactly what I said... "he at least would try to do right by the Seven Kingdoms, rather than just right by himself."

Tyrion because he'd actually be great at the job despite receiving vast disapproval from the general public because he's deformed. He'd be waaaaaaaaaaay better at it than any of the people actually vying for the throne.

Baelish because the people would love him but he would be screwing them all behind their backs for personal gain because fuck it he's Littlefinger he does what he wants. I'd like to see this just to see what kind of crazy bullshit he would pull before inevitably getting killed.

I've read the books man. :P And that's exactly what I said... "he at least would try to do right by the Seven Kingdoms, rather than just right by himself."
Oh, pff. Sorry! I somehow read that as the exact opposite where he was only out for his own interests. Muh bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.