Spartans Journey(complete and udder improv)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I growl as I stumble back, and I already know I'm outmatched. I'm heavy weapons, ranged weapons. This guy is made to take on the Covenant single-handedly. I'm made to support. Aware of this, I drop the rifle, it folding back up in on itself automatically, and I raise my hands, obviously surrendering. "Take it up with command, N-6."

"Surrendering? I'm a Lone Wolf, soldier. But that doesn't mean I can't have a little interrogation. Pay your employers a visit, eh?" Noble 6 chuckled. "So... what's your name and why are you trying to assassinate me?"

"Syndicate. 34A. Assassination ordered by CentCom; the same CentCom the Spartans reported to during the Covenant Invasion. Your superiors ordered you dead. I just follow orders, just as I've been trained and modded to do." I stare at the Spartan passively, leaving him to his own choice.

"Why do they want me killed? And can you lead me to where they're based?" Noble 6 said, staring into Syndicate's visor. He wasn't that cold-blooded to kill him but he needed his information and wasn't afraid to force it out of him.

"They want you dead because you went off the radar. A weapon that can't be used or found is a weapon that can be used against them. They wish to protect themselves by eliminating a threat before it becomes one. And no, I can't lead you to where they are based. My Capture-Cooperation Perimeters do not allow me to disclose the few locations that I know of."

Noble 6 pulled out a magnum and aimed it right at the enemy's forehead. "I want you to rephrase that sentence and make it what I want to hear before I send a bullet through your brain." Noble 6 growled. He hadn't expected it to be easy but in interrogations, you tell people what they want. You don't refuse.

he came from the side of them like a ninja in silence, his shoulder ramming into 6's mid section forcing him off and over the edge. Standing there at the edge of the height he put his hands on his hips looking a the guy called syn and said " Dont ever give up...fight to your death " he said nodding his head before leaping off and heading right towards noble 6. " WE HAVE THINGS TO FINISH! "

"He's really stupid. I have no skill in close combat; yet he says do not give up. But then again, 6 was about to kill me for not telling him where CentCom is. But then again, I can't tell him, should I attempt to or make the effort to tell him, it will shut down my system for 45 minutes and then delete all CentCom-related information. But then again, he can't hear me now."

I pull a grenade off my belt, pull the special pin and toss it over the edge of the building.

"God damnit." 6 cursed as he hit the ground, his shields weakening. As 56 marched towards him, Noble 6 noticed the grenade between them. He scrambled up and sprinted along with a jump as the grenade exploded. His shield was nearly fully depleted now.

Status
Not open for further replies.