Spartans Journey(complete and udder improv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Exactly; they are the most lethal, and Syndicate has been sent to take them out, simply because they could get out of hand after the war.))

I watch the rogue Spartan run past me, thinking, "Who the hell is this guy? Maybe he's on my target list..." I pause to bring up the assigned list of targets.

SPARTAN-491 [Deceased]
SPARTAN-924 [Deceased]
SPARTAN-028 [Deceased]
SPARTAN-177 [Still_Kicking]
SPARTAN-B12 [Still Kicking]
Syndicate-01A [Still_Kicking]
Syndicate-39B [Still_Kicking]
Syndicate-33A [Still_Kicking]
Syndicate-99E [Deceased]
Marine-3912 [Deceased]
Marine-0121 [Deceased]
Marine-3910 [Deceased]
Marine-0013 [Deceased]
Marine-2931 [Deceased]
Marine-3920 [Deceased]

Noble 6 stumbles back slightly as he fires but misses when the Spartan takes cover. "Where's your partner, huh? Ready to snipe me from behind? I consider that cheating." he says before pulling out an assault rifle and waiting for his reply.

((Also, sorry to be a nerd, but Noble 6's name is not redacted. It is, SPARTAN-B312.))

" Partner? uh i work alone, but if we were working together that would be cool " he chuckled lifting his rifle and blind firing the corner before rolling out and taking cover behind another building.

Noble 6 sighed as he easily dodged the blind shot and running after the enemy. He rounded the building before coming up from behind and hitting him in the back of the head with his assault rifle.

as he was hit in the head he donkey kicked back into noble 6 making him once again slide away as 56 rolled forward and stood up, " come on drop the weapon, lets do this old school " 56 said tilting his helmet.

"But, of course." Noble 6 agrees and throws the back of the rifle right towards 56's helmet, hopefully making some damage.

it could of been easily caught but instead he punched it back at noble 6 and followed up with an uppercut to his helmet, so either he was to get hit by the incoming gun or was to be uppercutted.

Noble 6, surprised slightly, as the gun hits him smacked him in the forehead before grabbing the fist coming from under his chin, twisting it and kicking 56, with his good leg, in the chest.

Finally deciding to kill them both, because Noble 6 is my kill, I take aim on the other rogue Spartan. Sighting in as the Spartan falls, I fire, aimed right at his helmet. Better hope you were already moving, or you're just another mark on my boot.

As he was going down from the rough blow he clenched onto noble six wrist, before he could pull away causing him to come down infront of me. Before i rolled back and behind the building holding my chest coughing a bit " Damnit that hurt "

Noble 6 easily noticed the bullet zip past, just where 56 had been before he sent him flying back with his kick. "I just saved your life. That sniper, he's no good. He's an interference. I say, we both go after him, kill him and then finish this fight without interruptions. Deal?" 6 said, his voice slightly muffled under his worn-out helmet.

With their momentary lull in the fight, I shoot at Noble 6's visor.
I'm going to get you, N-6. I'm coming for you, and I've yet to lose a target!

" huh saved my life? i saved my own, by kicking myself away from you " he said peering around the corner quickly catching the glimpse off the scope of the snipers point, and then back around the wall " How about you go take care of mr. Sit and shoot and i'll gladly wait here for you "

((Syn, we're both behind a wall, you can't see me.))

"That guy's a highly skilled sniper. If you ever feel like helping, you know what? You can start now" Noble 6 said. He punched 56 right in the jaw so it would stun him then shoved him out in the open. "Bait." Noble 6 chuckled and started running behind the sniper's building, hoping his crosshairs would be focused on 56 for moment or two.

(As of this post SPARTAN-117 isn't on the list, so Syn isn't even really after the Chief. XD)

Silus couldn't believe what he'd been seeing outside of the shop window. Spartan fighting Spartan, and even a crazed sniper firing at the both of them.
"This has got to stop." he said, replacing his helmet before removing his own rife from his back, the body looking like an M6D replacing the back half of a MA5C, with the barrel of a SRS99-S5.
He moved for cover and prepared to line up his shot, aiming at the side of the weapon, hoping to either jam it, or make it completely inoperable. After he fired, he returned to cover, waiting for what was about to happen next, praying the bullet hit its mark.

Movement caught my eye, and I shift my rifle to aim at it. When a bullet zips right by my head, actually scraping the helmet, I grow just a bit angry again. Why can't these... Spartans stay out of the way?! Oh right... they're soldiers. Shame that I have to take them out. Sucks for them. So I adjust my aim, and fire right back.

Noble 6 found a ladder on the other side of the building that the sniper was on. He started climbing when he noticed a bullet come from another spartan towards Syn. "Another distraction? Fine by me." he chuckled to himself as he reached the ladder and stared at the sniper, only a few feet away. Sprinting towards him as he noticed the sniper shooting the bullet at the other Spartan, he kicked the gun from Syn's sniping point and it fell down from the building with a satisfying thud. "Not so brave now without your toy, eh?" he smiled.

Silus saw the bullet fly by his previous position, glad he'd taken cover immediately after he'd fired.
"That was close," he said with a smirk, "if I'd waited a couple seconds later, I'd've been eating metal."
He slowly maneuvered his gun into a position to where he could make sure not to be out of cover, but still be able to check down his scope to see what happened with the sniper and the Spartan, chuckling a bit as he saw just how silly these men looked, as if they were a pair of children fighting over a new toy.
Returning to the cafe slowly and carefully, laughing as he was safely inside and behind plenty of cover, Silus spoke to the Chief, unknowing of whether or not he'd get a reply, but he didn't really care, since he barely knew the man.
"Silly Spartans, they never learn, do they, Chief? I'm probably the only human that can use this armor without augments, and they go running around like they're invincible. Those guys need to cut the crap before I detonate those explosives I planted."

I stand quickly, backing away from the Spartan. In a synthesized voice, I speak. "Just following orders, Spartan, just like you. Blame Command, not me." Then, turning, I step on the edge of the building and jump, other leg extending out to the opposite building. As I reach the peak of my jump, about a third across the street, 2 panels from my back open up, and wings fold/slide out, extending out about 9 feet on either side, and jets at the bottom inside of the wings fire, catching me and carrying me across the gap.

I'm no close combat soldier. I shoot from afar, then run. Of course, I have another weapon on me. Pulling at the odd, metal belt wrapped around my waste, it retracts to the buckle at the front of me, extending a pistol grip. Taking the grip, I yank it off, and it transforms into a stubby, powerful assault rifle. As I reach the opposite building, I push off the lip of the building, with my foot, and spin, firing the rounds wildly at the Spartan in an attempt to get him into cover. 50 seconds after the sniper rifle left my hands, however, it explodes, rendering it useless and unsalvageable.

Before Noble 6 has a chance to question this Command, the sniper runs and 6 chases in hot pursuit. Easily hot on his heels, the Lone Wolf could tell that this soldier was not specialized in close combat but suddenly, wings grew out of his back and he took off flying across the gap. 6 grinned as he pulled out his jetpack powerup, using it and easily clearing the gap in the chase. Dodging a few bullets, he continues to sprint but is slightly surprised as he sees the enemy pull out an assault rifle. Making sure his shields are at max, Noble 6 spins, flips and dodges most of the bullets before propelling himself off of a few barrels, sending his foot cracking into Syn's chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.