• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Spacecowboys, Bounty Hunters and Gangsters (WIP) (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking - it says open, AND the banner is still going around (which is how I found this). Though before I make a sheet, I'll wait for official news from CrimsonMaiden.

Bounty

Name: Lenox Canniver
image.jpg
Home Planet: Pluto
Background: Lenox was born and raised on Pluto and like the rest of his family, was extremely intelligent. He left his icy planet at age 20 to find his calling, and boy did he find it. After a bit of cruising he was horrified to find that the rest of the galaxy was completely incompetent. He became a inventor and created some of the most astounding weaponry as well as as other things like the skin phone. He also published a few books such as 'How To Make Explosives In Your Backyard' and '200 Ways To Dupe The Government' gaining him the favor of many a gangster. However a group of snobs that used to be the smartest people in the galaxy framed him for fraud and because the government was just waiting to pounce on him for his books, a large bounty was placed on his head. He still follows his passion but now everything he makes is illegal, that doesn't stop anyone from buying them of course.

Personality: Lenox is calm, cool, and collected at all times (minus when he's drunk.) He is friendly and a gentlemanly, believing that anyone he meets requires at least some respect. He is always curious and has wanderlust flowing though his veins. One things that you should never do with Lenox is challenge him to a drinking game. The man can down twice his body weight before he gets tipsy.

Ship: Boomshackel
image.jpg
Job: Inventor

Name: Carlyle "Terminus" Venn
Home Planet: New Vancouver
Background: Born of engineer parents, he's been raised to know how to tinker with things - which lead him to open a successful customized ship building company at the age of 25. His ships were renowned for their quality and care - easily matching some military craft, while having the comfort of private shuttles. Of course - that brought him attention by some... less than savory character, who requested a certain amount of ships in a certain amount of time. Carlyle refused, knowing he couldn't physically make it. He was later framed for the murder of his beloved wife (on top of the black market bounty set on him), and was forced to abandon his workshop aboard his most recent (and not entirely finished) work, escaping the law and surviving by working on the Black Market or by hiding his identity.
Personality: Cocky but reserved - and will let you know your place if you get on his nerves.
Ship: Circus Shuffle
robus_industries___heavy_gunship_by_illoo-d7egyqx.jpg

Ship is armed with two plasma autocannons, an EMP emitter and ECM, is protected by two light shielding generators, is powered by two CFRTGs (Cold Fusion Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generators) which are usually not used in ships this size due to their tendencyto... violently explode when compromised, spewing gas and debris at five hundred degrees Celsius. Is propelled by six spaciodynamic/plasma combo drives.
Job: Repairing and improving ships, trading, escaping the authorities.

(Credit to IllOO for the picture)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now. I never saw that the OOC was created. I'm here now, though, if I can still join.

Well, I'm pretty sure we're still open. Fair warning, though: the GM has stated she won't be able to come online very often in the interest check, but she's said we can pick up where we've left off

I saw. Who's basically in charge until then?

(I'll be getting a CS up soon, I think.)

She...never really said, actually. I'll go ahead and PM her to see if it'd be cool if I co-GM'd until she was back completely

I also volunteer for co-GMing, though I'll probably start posting tomorrow anyway.

I have no idea. I started posting anyway - and if Crimson ends up refusing us, we'll just get retcon'd out of existence I suppose.

I mean - especially considering Crimson's not going to be there for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back