Spacecowboys, Bounty Hunters and Gangsters (WIP) (Open)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounty

Raenyaedit.jpeg
Name: Raenya Lynch

Home Planet: Mars

Background: Raenya was born and raised in a little town on Mars. She had both of her parents growing up and even some family that would come to visit on occasion. Raenya's family was among the middle class, working day to day in a still growing economy but she enjoyed every minute of getting to explore this new world and all the stories her parents told her about earth just made her imagination grow all the more. When she reached the age of 15 and could start to drive, her father gave her an old ship he had been working on. It was scratched up pretty badly but it was hers.

She was 16 when she met the first of many gangsters to come in her lifetime, 17 when she became involved with their antics. They kept her family safe and she was able to help bring home money for whatever they needed. At first it was just delivery work until they found out how strong she was physically. Then she was collecting debts. The word spread and by 20 she was working closely with the leader of the most dangerous gang in he system. She never saw her family again but she sent them money every time she could.

Personality: She can come across a little cold at times but Raenya likes to be able to trust others, though her trust is not given out easily. Somewhat brutish, hotheaded and violent, Raenya can be a lady when she feels like it. She isn't the nicest person in the galaxy but she can let her guard down at times, namely when she feels safe enough to do so. The trick with her is keeping it down.

Ship: *still working on a name*
Raenya's Ship.jpeg

Job: Mercenary

P.S. I am working on the IC thread RIGHT NOW. It should be up in a few minutes. :)

A small glimpse of how Zac can be if he sees something he doesn't like :3

Aww. I was gonna have Zed set the man on fire. But hey, things have gotten interest as well!

I figured that was a laser weapon of some sort he had XD

Nah, it's basically a combustion beam. Harmless as long as you are not covered in something flammable. Well, it also burns whoever it is pointing at. So... I guess laser is close, they both do high heat attacks, but a laser is more focused, and light based. This is like is a laser weapon had a flashlight beam's area.

Yep. Great for setting people on fire while they pump gas, or handle Nitrate.

Well, them and whatever happens to be standing within a twenty-foot radius of them XD

Reactions: Red Knight V
So, anyone play any good games or seen any good movies or shows lately? :)

Also, Bones, don't take Zac's possible hostility the wrong way. It's just the way he is if he sees something bad about to happen :)

Nah, I didn't. It makes sense, since Zed was the only one who even bothered coming with a weapon out. He's ruthless, but can easily be swayed either way about taking a life.

As far as I know, it is

Also, just to let everyone know, I won't be on at my usual time until Tuesday. My Internet was shut off, so I have to go to my library. And since I'll be busy all day Saturday, I won't be able to get on, then :\

Reactions: Yiyel
I wouldn't think it was too late. The title does say Open.

Status
Not open for further replies.