Souls Forbidden - Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping in is fine, but reading what is happening in the posting before you helps tremendously..

raya said:
She noticed Sam and Naomi waiting to interview her, she was wearing a black long dress with a Victorian necklace, mixing old fashions with the modern age was her favorite. She went to meet them before everyone exited the theater. She was very forward.

"Good evening, Naomi, right? I'm Adriel's progeny as I like to call it." smiling warmly at her."

For one, the concert is still going on. They are still in the balcony.

Two, your character doesn't know Samuel or Naomi. It is the first night they've even met Desaecula's character as well. So, your character does not know them.

Also, Naomi is not a news person. She's a photographer for a fashion magazine and Samuel is just her date for this event.

Let me know if you need any more help, or scan over the postings ahead of yours first. I'm still trying to find time to post a quick summary to help everyone keep up with this RP, bit my time gets cut short during holiday sale rushes. ;)

I guess I could cut that piece out and make it a short post. I briefly read through the previous post.

i cut the last part out hope that's okay. I understand perfectly, I just got ahead of myself.

Just saving our sign up thread from the graveyard.

sorry about my small absence. busy times in RL high. XD TO POSTINGS!!

Totally understandable in my book ^^

I'm seriously considering either revamping this RP as we work it, or totally clearing it out and revamp it for a renewed concept.

With the majority of the people who actually signed up to this either not here or never showed up, and with my time beginning to die out again, it's getting difficult to keep certain stories moving... This one - my muse has moved to Ohio and is now working at some manufacturing plant for some lame company she does't care about but the money is good. ...

O.O

Don't know where that came from. Okay, if I do erase this for now, I'll make sure to keep you guys in mind when I bring it back... IDK, give me some feedback, guys.

Sounds like a plan just keep me updated

how about ending the chapter? makeing it a completed rp thread, and startign up the second part when interest check and plot is revamped. that way we can have a diffinitive starting point oncemore. ^_^

That's not a bad idea...

If I do that, then this thread can just become something like a brainstorming thread. I'll reopen the OCC for sign-ups, and keep the RP thread as our thinking tank...

I might see if I can make that happen...

But, in the meanwhile, IDEAS!!!!

The one thing about this story, even though I have a decent outline of concepts that leads to an ending, the meat inbetween - the scenes between charries that move things along, and the back-stories these charries hold that helps the conflicts - that, I do not have in my mind at all. It's up to all of us to make it happen.

So, as of right now we're all stuck at the concert. I'll try to continue moving Samuel, unless I can find someone who I feel can run that charrie well to take his place. I had it planned for an after-concert party to happen. If we're all okay with that, then either we quickly move to that, or I'll GM INTERVENE and move us all towards that scene.

We need to build this conflict between Naomi and the other souls involved. The strange attraction she'll have for the dark angel needs to come into play here, causing her problems. But also, someone should notice that she's attracted to a human - which is not good. I'm wondering if a charrie, or a new charrie, can come into play here where they have something against Naomi and uses this forbidden situation to blackmail her.

I'm also wondering if Desaecula's charrie's use of human souls is considered a forbidden act. Naomi could turn against him, tempting to turn him in, but because of the connection he has with her (the string still tied to her immortal soul left from the concert...) she ends up having trouble turning him in.

Okay, brainstorming going on here... I'm also going to open up my other charrie soon, and possibly create another charrie as well to help create other charrie connections besides the three main charries. If you guys want to hold another charrie, that's fine too. No problem. I'll probably have an ad for this RP as well to bring in more interest.

Even though this is considered RP Suicide in my book, I'll try to keep this up - somehow. I really detest killing off an RP just because I don't have time to keep it running... I just don't give up so easily on an interesting story...

Sounds like a plan, love the ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.