Souls Forbidden - Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great! vampires are my speciality

Soul: Light
Name: Lana Rayne Crawford
Soul life: Tends to be at the age 20-22
Appearance: Caring, sensitive and a hopeless romantic, yearns to be beautiful in mind and body, caramel color, strong, innocent at first. Her presence is as soft as a feather but not as spicy, much more with a scent of lilacs and honey instead. Ophealia’s blond long flowing hair is like sea otters running down her face with natural red highlights and her dark blue-gray eyes would send any mortal or immortal into a trance from a topaz-emerald like sparkle. Her soft red pouty lips were just starting to fill under her cute sharp middle eastern nose at fifteen. Height is 5.6 and has potential to be a model but never pursued it. Hardworking and fun to be around, but tends to be a bit shy, for a vampire but still has lingering human emotions. However, she is a warrior, very stealthy and can attack at any moment, her favorite weapons are knives, swords along with a bow and arrow. But, her prized possession is emerald hilted katana, very manipulative and loyal to Alexander, but secretly loves him.
Human Occupation: Photographer/Artist

scanart5-2.jpg

Hope this is okay for the RP along with the changes I made?

If you've scanned over the templates of the charries in this RP, you would had seen that there's already an Ophelia in this. So, renaming your charrie is vital right now.

The only other thing I see that might be a problem is that her personality and such might not work in a fighting type coven. This story is more about the survival of the clans, and seeking such through the old legend of Moonlight. Lord Alexander needs fighters and planners, technicians and manipulators who can help him gain what he needs to stay alive and build up a legacy.

Again, I suggest you scan over the templates and RP to see what's happening. Your charrie can work, just give her something substantial that can benefit Lord Alexander's coven.

I edited it and just wanted to make sure this okay, before I posted anything in the RP.

That works better. Go for it.

Keep in mind, I'm a GM who likes leaving clues within my postings (when I'm thinking about it). Watch what's going on and if you have any ideas that can build to this, let me know first.

Will do! Do you want me to post in there now?

If you want to.

This is a slow moving RP - many of our players are a part of that whole Reality thing, ya know. So, patience is the key for this story.
Other than that, it's all good. Just please take the time to see what has been happening with the vampire side of the story, and make a place for your charrie.

once it becomes more active i'll post, just don't know what to go about it at the moment. can you refresh my memory of who alexander is again if you don't mind?

Alexander is the Lord of the vampires in this story. His cousin is Jacobe, the Alpha of the Lycans.

Ahhh okay, I'll have to read the chapters again.

Okay, hold up. Sorry Raya - I gave you the wrong info. I've missed up Souls with my Moonlight RP - LOL!!!

No Biggy.

So, ignore what I'd said about the charries and such, because its all from another story.

This one is simple - a new angel of light (Naomi) is about to cross the line with a human (Samuel). An angel of dark (Desaecula's charrie) is seeking to win her (even thought that's forbidden as well) and will do any means necessary to accomplish that.

We have another dark angel who might cause problems for Desaecula as he tries to win the heart of an angel of light.

And, with your charrie Raya, if you still wish to work the same angle you have already, your charrie can either try to convince Naomi that she's making a bad mistake falling in love with a human, but turns around and does the same thing by - either falling in love with that same human, or falling for Desaecular's charrie, the dark angel, which is also a big no-no.
This story can turn into a really messed up, twisted forbidden circle - and the result may end up being Samuel's life, or the life of an angel being taken away, or perhaps all of these angels losing their wings and dying a second death because they're all committing a forbidden act. IDK, just a thought...

Anywho, if you're still with me in this RP, cause I'm not giving up on it, let me know here.

If you need help keeping your charrie going while Reality bite your ass again, let me know here. I'll keep your charrie up until you return.

Other than that, if no one responses by the first week of December, I'm either taking possession of your charrie, or seeking a new player to take it over.

I'm still interested and it seems like a really cool plot. I would love it if you could keep my character up, since I won't be free till December 3rd due to finals. After that I'm totally free. I was thinking my character could be a hybrid both light and dark to add a twist to the story. And she's an ally for both kinds, a rare breed of angel. But, you tell me if that's okay.

Actually, that's will be different and pose new problems for the angels involved.

We all will probably want to toss around what these problems might be... I'll have to post some other thoughts of mine on that. But, yea! Go for it!

Once people are able to post again, by that time I might have more info to tickle everyone's fancies. Also, we'll be able to place your charrie into play fully by then, Raya. I'm thinking to literally have your charrie OP at the performance after party at an exclusive local club. That's where these angels will get a chance to meet, or in some cases, talk to the acquaintance they already know, but not very well.

I was thinking maybe one of the male angel's fall for her as well, and which ever one she decides to choose she could either become completely light or dark, depending on the character and she might even befriend Sam even though she was his guardian but in secret.

Well, there's only one male angel, the dark angel who's the pianist at this concert.

Samuel is a human. He'll probably end up an angel around the end of the story - but there's no telling what kind, if any.

So, two guys in the story only. If someone decides to create another male charrie, or an NPC that won't last long, then that's fine... But, the two main male charries are those mentioned above.

Hmm I'll make mine half breed whose Sam's guardian (light) and was raised by the pianist from a young age.

Naomi's already Samuel's guardian - but, she's not fully aware of it just yet. She's only three months into her wings, you can say. This is why she's not doing so hot with the major rules and all.

Oh, I don't know if you've read the spoiler in the introduction post here, but in it I've posted the six chapters of the original RP - that is actually the beginning of this one. (It was just easier to pick up from where the old one left off and see where it goes, rather than starting from the beginning again.)

So, if you can, read it when you have time. It will give you the lo down on Naomi and Samuel - their history and such. No rush on it, of course. It's just a bit of candy to use for the purpose of the RP.

Ok, cool and i'll just keep my character half breed and be a "daughter" to the pianist and from there figure out my purpose unless you have any other ideas.

Okay, heads up!

Hunts is going to be gone longer than I'd thought. No problem. I will be holding Samuel until he returns. This meaning, the RP might move a little more. (maybe).

So, I'll try to post a full move to get finish the concert scene and move the RP into a new phase.

Let's see what can happen in this thing! :D

Sounds good maybe now is the best time for me to jump in

Status
Not open for further replies.