Souls Forbidden - Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Souls Forbidden - For Three Player or Group RP - Interest Check

EEEHEHHHEHEHEH!!!! I'm sooo excited now!

Jackson sounds perfect!! So, you're going to use Devirtiri's name like a professional persona for Jackson, right? Coolbeans! That will help with any confusion...and I don't have to go edit a name in. Works for me!

Alright, I'm going to give everyone a few more days to - aquaint themselves with the Chapters posted, as well as do what they need to (posting templates or altering templates, or shining shoes....)

We will be starting at the end of Chapter 6, going to the music performance, which will create an opportunity for a few charries to meet. Then, there will be a chance to hit the club scene (a new thing for innocent Naomi), which will allow for more charrrie interaction... and whatever we all can come up with.

Ideas that come, bring them! ! O.o

Okay, all we're waiting on is Huntsman's temp. So, I'll be preparing the IC for this tomorrow.

Anyone else interested in this RP, post a temp in whenever you want. I'll probably post the IC this weekend so we can get this thing moving!

Name: Justin Everstead
Appearance:
1-16.jpg

Soul life: He keeps himself at the age of nineteen sometimes 23 so as to keep an illusion up.
Soul: Light

Justin with the height of exactly 6 foot tall, Long wavy blond hair and blue eyes. When he is in his younger form he usualy seen wearing a green t shirt a jacket some cocky pants that have ALOT of pockets. And some black sneakers. While in his older form he is much more lean and his features are much more sharpened. He usually wears a black stretch t-shirt, Blue jeans, And some brown loafers.

He never Truly showed what he was thinking almost always hiding his emotions behind a mask of blankness. He was very kind and actually is very trusting. He never shows it though. When he 'died' he became a soul of the light. He still acted the same as before with just an even greater positive effect. He died at the age of twenty three an artist. A very good one at that. His last piece was two people leaning on each other under a tree. They were angels. One light (a girl) One dark (A boy.) The tree in the middle supposedly represents the tree of life.

Okay... I thought you wanted the human charrie who has Naomi as a Guardian Angel?

Unless you actually want to run an angel. Then that's fine. We just need someone to play the human counterpart to Naomi.

Wait... Im confused... I liked the human character the way he was... And i said i would be him... :| But you guys said you were waiting for my charrie and i was like.. Wtf o.O???

OHHH!!! So you're going to use the original template!!

Okay! That's fine then.

Well, that means I've better get the night started then. O.o

Well, EVERYONE!!!!!
Hope you guys have read, or scanned through, the six chapters I have on page one...
The RP will begin where Chap 6 left off - Naomi and Samuel are heading to the performance of pianist Adriael Devirtiri.

Get your charries there - after I make the first post...

Edited:

Had to put in this other charrie - NPC.

View attachment 15418

Winifred DelSolta (Wini) – Naomi's jogging buddy
Lives with Mother and brother (Kerrigan and ) and they all go to the same church.

AAHHH!! Meh is sooo saddened!

I'm so anxious about the performance now, it's making sooooo hhhhhaarrrrddd to wait patiently!!!

BWAHAHA!!! actually,.. not to be an arse.. but that was my plan all along. ^_^

feelt hepower of music! HACHA!!

hehehe... you devil! Had me whimpering like a puppy! XP *ether flames engulf you and BBQ body is thrown into bottomless pit of doom*

*now happily skips away to read*

EEKKKKK~!!!! I know this is late. You sent me the info for all your rps like last week. D:
I've been so busy with work and seem to have this whole week off now because of doctor appointments all this week.
And now I see ALL are... well... Packed.
I'm SO sorry, Phi.
Is there any room in this for another?

There's room here... And we're not running at full speed for the same reasons that you have. So, you have time to create a small temp and post where your charrie is present at this point.

Hopefully, we can get something done here and have them head to a club...

I'll try to get my post up tonight.

You're doing it again, From_Hell!!! But, I'm not going to whine this time...

*loads bazooka*​

Nope, not at all... I will not resort to lowing myself to that degree....no begging on my knees...

*hutches bazooka on shoulder*​

...no falling to my horrid OCD curse and twirling around in my chair rather than using the more common thumb-twiddling....

*aims at From_Hell's head*​

Noppers, not gonna do it....

Just letting all know that this RP is not dead, just a slow moving one for obvious reasons.

I will post a small summary here soon, just to refresh everyone's minds on this when they return.

is it too late to join?

Oh no! It's still active, just going through a slow dirge.

Um, we have openings for both vampire and lycan. I'd just posted a quick summary, but I do suggest reading the postings... it's not much, but that will help you find a place your charrie can fit in well, and you can see how we're running things about.

If you have any ideas or questions about what's going on, PM me - if you wish for thoughts to be hidden, or post them here if all eyes are welcome. :D

awesome thanks. I'll join as soon as I have time.

so what character do you need from me in order to join?

You can do a vampire, if you like. We're in short supply.

Take a scan over the RP thus far so you can see what has going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.