Soul Eater (Sign Ups and OOC)

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I would prefer to only play two characters right now, and so far we do only have one witch but she's sanctioned. I would just like to make a character for both a sort of comedic relief and a way to cause a sort of trouble for the group.
That's fine, you have Duel and you can play and Blair like cat. As far as a spy witch, that just doesn't fit in at the moment. Sorry.

Alright ans you don't want me to make her CS?

Nope, with a character like that I think it's better to play it out.

Hey everyone! Here's the IC: LINK. If you're in the red table of approved players, go at it!

@Ko T'suno, *thinks* Dual wielding is possible, (and done in Anime, such as SAO)so if they agree that would be something I could approve.

Reactions: Ko T'suno
th

Name: Arnaud Yuri
Weapon/Meister: Weapon
Weapon Forms:
Shortsword:
th

Arnaud becomes a shortsword when he is in his positive personality.
Longsword:
th

Arnaud becomes a longsword when he is in his negative personality.
Partner: Sage McCarthy
Cannon: No
Skills: Very adaptable to different situations in both personalities. In his positive personality, he is able to hit an enemy with more power when used. In his negative personality, he is able to almost calculate movement and counteract it.
Weaknesses: Practically unstable and difficult to wield. Also may switch between both personalities and Weapon forms at random or at will, which either can detriment his Meister.
Personality/Bio: Arnaud has split personalities, making him practically unstable. it also makes it hard for Arnaud to retain friendships and bonds. His first personality is that of a sweet individual that puts anything else before himself, especially his Meister. In this personality, Arnaud can be playful when not protecting someone, and will even hug his Meister in public with a warm smile.
His second personality is cold and calculating, with a mental twitch and pragmatic streak. In this personality, Arnaud is more solitary and silent, sometimes talking to himself, usually on topics like how good blood tastes or how he wonders Death City would look like if it were decorated with corpses and bodily organs strewn about like festive decor. In this personality, he will not hesitate to harm someone if he really wants to harm someone, and he will often play with knives if he finds them. This personality is the rarer of the two. With being around friends, and a lot of medicine, he's usually able to keep his positive personality.
Your Role Play Schedule: Monday-Friday: 2 PM to 9 PM, Weekends 4 AM to 11 PM UTC -06:00 Central Time

Here's my revised character sheet, reposted for convenience!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will wait to see Poisoned Rose's chara. Before jumPing into the rp.

@Azzy still interested in being partners? Cause if you are, I'll post in the IC.

Okay, everyone who has been approved: the IC is up! It is in my signature but here is the link as well.

Everyone who has not been approved, work on getting approved so you can start playing.

Everyone who now wants to join: Message me, plea your case. I have some people who want to let someone in so they have a partner, those guys will nearly always get approved. If you want to join, keep in mind that you need a partner. You can play your partner as well, playing two characters. Let me know your plan on this.

Name:
Asania Cariway
Nickname/s:
Ania or Sani
Weapon or Meister:
Meister.(Partners with Seth and Michael Avalon)
Appearance:
large.jpg

She is 5'4'' with red hair that falls to just below her shoulders with green eyes and slightly tanned skin. She normally wears a long sleeve white button up shirt with a black and grey vest paired with white shorts and blood red tights black combat boots completes her look
Personality/Bio:
She is a quiet girl who observes everything around her for information. She does have her opinions and if they are important she will let everyone know. She does how ever start to open up with her friends and can be a complete goofball. Her past isn't not exactly a tragic one she was in an orphanage when she was selected to attend the DWMA. There is where she met her weapon partners
Cannon
No
Habits:
When she is deep in thought she bites her bottom lip. If she is impatient she has a habit of swaying her leg from side to side or if she is agitated she has a habit of clenching her teeth
Skills:
She is very talented in sword fighting spears and scythe wielding though swords are her strong suit. She has one of the best poker faces in the world so people don't ever know when she is lying or telling the truth. She has a small ability to draw as well.
Weaknesses
She over thinks everything that happens and plays out to many scenarios that could and could not go wrong, which leads her to sometimes to be to distracted at times. She also has some social anxiety being in large crowds or around to many people can set her off in to an attack.
Reading

Animals
Music

Art
Dislikes:
Loud obnoxious people
Being ordered around
People who try to make her look weak
Lying

Availability:
I am available everyday because I check Iwaku everyday to see if things are updated or replied to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azzy
@Posioned Rose:
Approved! Get on in the IC, LINK, :)

@EVERYONE:

No one has posted on the IC (LINK) and quite frankly it is getting annoying. Those who are approved, please play. Those who aren't approved, it's too late, you cannot join, no exceptions. If you have a valid reason for the absence and lack of reading, then PM me, but stop clogging up the thread.

If you do not post by this Saturday, 10A EST you will be kicked off. If no one posts by this deadline I am deleting this role play.

Sorry for not posting. I genuinely couldn't think of anything of substance. Then I realized that all we were doing was meeting in the Death Room.

I feel so silly.

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! Love you all! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.