Soul Eater (Sign Ups and OOC)

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the Naginata guy, Devin Valkion [First Page]

Will this start when we all have our partners? Or do others who don't have one yet find them during the Rp?

Not to rush or anything but when might this start?

HelloBeautifulChild posted on her profile that she was trying to finish Soul Eater before officially starting the roleplay. I figure that's why I was never accepted or denied, as well.

if it is I so wanna make a meister for the brothers

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let it be a thing.
i really like the brothers and would love to make a meister for them and I have the perfect character in mind

• Love
Reactions: Ko T'suno
~is excited!~

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Just so everyone knows before I start this post, I'm not going to reply to anyone who doesn't have a CS up.

@Mako and @ Shizuka, You two are still very awesome and very approved! If everyone would direct their attention to the first OOC post (here) you'll see that their characters are on it. Notice how they state in their CS who their partner's are? *Hint Hint*

Approved List:
@Angelic Fusion Delynnaria Alimester, Witch (sanctioned), 17 Y/O, Female [No Partner]
Yay! You're approved! You're free to post on the IC when it is up!

@Ko T'suno Seth Avalon, Weapon (can act as brother's meister), 16 y/o, male
This character of yours is approved since you posted that your characters can pose as each other's meisters. You are free to post when the IC is up! :)

@Ko T'suno Micheal Avalon, Weapon (can act as brother's meister), 17 y/o, male
This character of yours is approved since you posted that your characters can pose as each other's meisters. You are free to post when the IC is up! :)

@MiraiNikki021209 Duel Tamashi, Meister with Kishen Soul. 16 y/o, female
This character is approved because, from what I understand, she does not have a weapon. Keep in mind though, by having an extra soul I'll be watching you for OP.

Not Approved List:
  • @Dramma Sage McCarthy, Meister, 17 Y/O, Female [No posted Partner]
    This character is not approved because her weapon is not posted in the CS. Update this and tag me or PM me with the partner.
  • @Mei-Mei-Mei Devin Valkion, Weapon, 18 Y/O, Male [No Posted Partner]
    This character is not approved because his meister is not posted in the CS. Update this and tag me or PM me with the partner.
  • @Azzy Valaric Kane Grimm, Weapon, 18 Y/O, Male [No Posted Partner]
    This character is not approved because his meister is not posted in the CS. Update this and tag me or PM me with the partner.
  • @Marco Bodt Arnaud Yuri, Weapon (short or long sword depending on mood), 16 y/o, male [No Posted Partner]
I've noticed that we have a 3:1 ratio of weapons to meisters, and none of your weapons can team up with another. The two remaining weapon's may have to have one change to meister.

And I've finished the show!Having finished it, I have a similar plot planned. Much like a fanfiction, it's the same but the start of it is horrifically different. I think you all will enjoy.

should I post who my weapon partner is on my CS, as well as Azzy?

Yes, @Azzy is my weapon partner. Also, do you mind if I make a character like Blair? She will be my characters cat companion and mostly to be ridiculous and silly.

Or, I could make a witch to be a spy! She won't be a serious enemy, she'll be a spy bit she will also be a kid and kinda silly.

Ah, okay. You @MiraiNikki021209 and @Azzy need to put it in your character sheets, but I'll go ahead and ad @Azzy to the cover's character listing. As far as making a cat like Blair, that's fine but don't make a character sheet. As far as a spy (witch), we'll see. It depends on how some of the plot goes out.

well, I would prefer to only play two characters right now, and so far we do only have one witch but she's sanctioned. I would just like to make a character for both a sort of comedic relief and a way to cause a sort of trouble for the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.