Soul Eater Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added something to each character sheets to help me and everyone else
In light of this, I have updated my two profiles with my two partners, Lucas Koumei with Kotaro Sabath, and Renee Vlunder with Jeremiah Revya.

^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
I have done so now as well.

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
To be honest I have no memory on how I did this...all I know is that it was a struggle.

eh well i'll just put your name on and it will be the only different one
Edit: nvm

I can just take out the star right now since that shall make things easier.

Eh I was planning to change it back anyway.

I'm sorry...but at least it shall be easier to tag me next time.

Well as long as we're good then i'm good.

(might make another CS for her older brother...are we allowed to have characters who are teachers and such??)
I completely skipped over this I'm sorry um I think I can allow that if you can find a partner slash don't need or want one.

Wait a minute, did I just- I did.

So, we've already met our partners when we start? I suppose I could just reread the OP...

Last edited by a moderator:
This grew quick O_o ... Anyways, I shall make my two characters today! >:D

[bg=white][dash=black]

[BCOLOR=#000000]S[/BCOLOR]atoshi [BCOLOR=#000000]S[/BCOLOR]okumen
''A World without change is doomed to die, However a world with current change is more likely''

lqwFLXyeITw.jpg

∇ ∇ ∇
Satoshi was born on April 21st in a busy town near Tokyo, Later the next year his parents gave birth to two girls which made Satoshi the bigger brother. All through Satoshi's childhood he was the protective brother who always sheltered his sisters, however he moved to a different school when he was 18. When he turned 18 he moved and transferred to the D.W.M.A where he learned to wield a weapon and how to use his powers as a Meister. When Satoshi turned 19 he was a certified Meister and with time he found himself a Demon Weapon to wield along side him as a ally to collect 99 souls and a witch soul. Now Satoshi is 22 and him and his Demon weapon has yet to collect the appropriate amount of souls to wield the power of a Death scythe.
∇ ∇ ∇
[/dash][/bg]​
[bg=white][dash=black]

[BCOLOR=#000000]A[/BCOLOR]ppearance and [BCOLOR=#000000]P[/BCOLOR]ersonality

Satoshi Sokumen always is seen wielding a Scythe, the feel of twirling it between his fingers and juggling it so gracefully around him seems like the perfect fit for him. Satoshi usually wears a black vest with a white dress shirt and black bow tie. Satoshi also wears black dress pants that end just after the ankle cover of the boot and big meister boots that shows vibrantly. His blonde hair suits his serious but badass expression he always carries and his black gloves he wears whenever he wields his Demon weapon shows gracefulness and care to his partner. Satoshi believes that battle is a mere dance act that the opposing parties perform for one another till a graceful death is displayed to the invisible audience. He stands firm and hard for his beliefs and he is quite serious about them and even more serious about objectives that he is assigned, however in the D.W.M.A he can be seen goofing around and being lazy as if he had two persona's. It is documented that he might be suffering from multiple personalities syndrome, however it is yet to be confirmed by not only doctors but his Demon weapon who also has no clue if he does or not carry this virus of sorts. He doesn't goof or become lazy during battle nor objectives or missions he is assigned for his quota is that a battle is a dance for the audience that is watching so he believes that he needs to be serious for his ''character'' to be fully inclined.
∇ ∇ ∇

[BCOLOR=#000000]A[/BCOLOR]bilities and [BCOLOR=#000000]O[/BCOLOR]ther
[BCOLOR=#000000]The Soul Perception Ability (魂感知能力, Tamashii Kanchi Nōryoku)[/BCOLOR] - is a supplementary skill that can be used by skillful Meisters. Due to Satoshi's 4 year experience he can use this skill willfully without trouble and in accordance to this his own soul appears to be as 10x larger than his actual body and emits a powerful air wave that knocks weaker enemies backward.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Magic (魔法, Mahō)[/BCOLOR] - Due to Satoshi's experience in the field of souls he has studied the art of magic and is more than capable of performing a vast amount of spells.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Sound Magic[/BCOLOR] - As the name implies, the magic type lets the user utilize the ability to manipulate soundwaves, specifically, ultra-sonic sound waves, to cause immense internal damage. Due to major experimental tactics and experience in this type of magic Satoshi is able to emit sound from anywhere and anything including his Demon weapon to which does not hurt either him or the demon weapon.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Martial Way[/BCOLOR] - Satoshi is able to block any blunt attack that is thrown at him, however he doesn't use this experience to fight back but to just block martial attacks.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Madness of Knowledge[/BCOLOR] - When presented by this type of madness, the madness is said to give the person under the influence absolute knowledge to the point they stop thinking all together. This allows Satoshi to create a vast amount of techniques.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Infinite One-Scythe Style[/BCOLOR] - This is a ability that was carried and modified by Satoshi, He can manipulate his Demon Weapon to slit and duplicate itself around the battle field. This can be used in accordance to the ''addition mode'' technique to which the multiple scythes will hit the opponent and paralyze them till the whole technique is finished. The final step to this technique is the ''multiplication'' technique to which once all scythes are cut deep within the opponent Satoshi proceeds to strike the entirety of the surrounding blades again in quick succession, with the final devastating blow dislodging the weapons so that they land in a circular formation around the target. This results in doubling the damage that was already previously inflicted on the victim, as each of the scythes slices into their flesh once again.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Experimental Ectoplasm[/BCOLOR] - Using their wavelength, the user creates a large marshmallow-like spirit body which expands to around five times the user's size and temporarily protects them from all incoming attacks.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Great Traditional Techniques of the Scythe-Meister[/BCOLOR] - This is ordinary scythe techniques that any skillful meister knows whom wields scythes. The user and Demon weapon uses soul resonance then after doing so successfully will transform the scythe into a two large bladed color schemed scythe that grows 5x than its original size. This activates many different abilities that the user and demon weapon can perform such as ''Witch hunt slash'' which is a large squire-ish slash that is made via weapon.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Soul Boot Exorcism[/BCOLOR] - A technique created by Satoshi, By manipulating his soul and magic powers he is able to concentrate his soul energy and magic to the bottom of his boots. Once this is activated a visible yellow light emits from the bottom of the boot, this can be used as a kick. Once the bottom of the boot is connected to surface or skin of someone they will be paralyzed and within the time of parallelization they will lose a bit of there soul and magic powers to a extent where they are unable to use them 10 minutes after the effects of parallelization wares off.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Soul Glove Exorcism[/BCOLOR] - A technique created by Satoshi, By manipulating his soul and magic powers he is able to concentrate his soul energy and magic to his hands. Once this is activated a visible yellow light emits from his hand, this can be used as a palm thrust or grab. Once the glove is connected to surface or skin of someone they will be paralyzed and within the time of parallelization they will lose a bit of there soul and magic powers to a extent where they are unable to use them 20 minutes after the effects of parallelization wares off.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Soul Visibility Shell (Ultimate Defense)[/BCOLOR]- A technique created by Satoshi, This spell will manipulate magic and mix it with soul frequency to heighten the magic and thus infusing it with soul power over and over again till a mass disturbance is erupted between frequency of the users soul causing it to be visible to everyone and can then be used as a shield that lasts till a strong enough force (soul resonance) can break it.
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Soul Energy Modification Spike[/BCOLOR] - A technique created by Satoshi, This can only be used via the mix of Sound magic and Soul energy manipulation. Once the user emits a small pitch of harmless sound towards a reflecting object such as mirrors or walls the vibrations will return towards the user to which the sound will then mix with soul energy. After the mix the user will then manipulate the sound that was reflected to heighten thus increasing the energy within the soul. This causes the users speed to become ''flash'' like or a teleporting theme but it is not teleporting because the body stays connected with itself.
∇ ∇ ∇
PARTNER -
NEEDED

[/dash][/bg][dash=black]

[/dash]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably gonna change up my abilities later today...and another weapon character

Status
Not open for further replies.