I need a weapon too :(

Name: Sasha Bliss
Date of Birth: April 4th
Weapon: Scythe
Appearance:
Fairy-fantasy-23634515-588-563.jpg

Weapon Appearance:
scythe_by_orphen_sirius-d5a3qqm.jpg

Extra accessories: she usually has a headband in her hair she also has a blue gemstone on a necklace of hers
Extra Abilities: is able to turn her arm into the blade of the scythe, when afraid or scared enough she starts turning transparent
Personality: Shy, avoids people, is not yet used to her partner,
Bio: As a small child she was beaten by the kids from down the street because of her abilities. The only ever stopped when her older siblings came to help her as a result she has a hard time getting used to people. When she transferred to the DWMA she was terrified as the first few days she stayed in her dorm. Finally she got the nerve to come in and turn transparent in the middle of class. She is usually even more so terrified of the male population. Even though she's 19 she still has a teddy she uses to comfort her but doesn't carry it around. Even though she's shy she still tries to do her best.
partner: @Edward

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Kame
I need a weapon too :(
Here I'm making a second weapon, I'll be your partner, if you want of course.
WIP
Name: Rin Young
Date of Birth: June 24
Weapon: Whip Sword
Appearance:
images.jpg
Weapon Appearance:
weapon_concept_art__whipsword_and_giant_chakram_by_redw0lf777sg-d5239qy.jpg

(The sword will only be 3'8" and the blades of the whip are retractable.)
Extra accessories: Leather necklace with a metal pendant in the shape of a feather, a black vest, his leather gloves, and black, steel toed boots
Extra Abilities:
Personality:
Bio:
Partner:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Catherine
Date of Birth: April 18th
Appearance:
41fe5c0dd159f04a7f23045c9227b4ea.jpg

Extra accessories:
Carries a black book wrapped in iron. A lock is keeping it shut.

Animal witch is taken after:
Snow Leopard

Magic: Catherine's magic is surrounded by the abilities to use Sonic Magic and Ice Magic combined into one. Elements of her Saliva can be used as a sort of Healing serum is brewed in a certain fashion or simply from her saliva getting on another person.

Ice Magic: As of now Catherine can create wonders out of Ice by using her magic. She can make it snow during the winter and create it from the water in the surrounding air.

Sound: This aspect of her magic is highly useful in almost any situation. Depending on the spell it can be used to find people, amplify music/Sounds and lastly... Use the sound waves for effective destruction. (Depends on how much she wants to wear herself out.)

Personality: Right now she appears as a mild individual with nothing out of the ordinary about her. Knowing that her secret was going to be revealed soon she knew that everything about this 'Normal' aspect was going to change.

Her true personality is one of curiosity and being rather lazy. The Animistic side of her drives many aspects of her personality bringing her close to being a lazy bed bug than an active individual. Only the prodding of Lord Death and her teachers seems to motivate the girl to do almost anything. Outside of this she will go forth to discover more about herself and about anything in general. The only thing in the world that seems to motivate her is Candy and Knowledge.

Bio:

Growing up in the shadow of the DWMA Catherine had grown used to the presence of such insane concepts. The orphan child of a Witch Mother and a Weapon father she was brought to the DWMA by her father before he died from the wounds caused by her mother. This event was retold to her but she has no idea who her mother is as of now. Growing up with the secret as to who she truly was hidden from all her other classmates she knew that one day it would be revealed. Many rumors surrounding her inability to get a partner traveled around with only the saying that "Lord Death doesn't want me to take a partner.". Soon as the years went on and with another year coming around Lord Death found that it was now to let the school know of her presence.

Last edited:
If anyone is worried about the witch I said they could make it.

I've also done this before. Her magic will be experimental as she Continues to learn so she will likely hurt herself alot.

For everyone I am gonna make a group chat where we can talk about the rp and stuff later though.

Name: Serenity
Animal: White Fox
Magic: Pinapple Magic
Appearance:
0LNrbx3.jpg

TYr90kx.jpg

Extra accessories: She wears a yellow ribbon somewhere at all times.
Personality: She loves her attention, in either form. Earning her loyalty can be tough for some people, but it is rewarding.
Bio: She's a fox with a lot of magic. She got bored with the cold and the nothing of the Antarctic, so she followed some Shibusen students one day. Death City was quite an adjustment at first, but it proved to be much more interesting than those frozen wastes.

I completely skipped over this I'm sorry um I think I can allow that if you can find a partner slash don't need or want one.
Im sorry I never saw this! Um, If I made that character, I would probably make it so he doesn't need a partner or want a partner. The only problem I would have with doing that is how or who he'd interact with other than his sister lol cause thats kinda just talkin to myself xD I'd probably make him be their teacher if that's okay...Maybe...But anyways, I don't know if I should make the character or just..I dunno xD

Status
Not open for further replies.