Soul Eater: Legacy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Meister or Weapon?

• Meister

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Weapon

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you gave it another set of arms and took away its head.
There are some discrepancies between its appearance and that of the Facehugger. A face hugger isn't black, it has one more pair of arms, and there isn't any red thing like on the icon. I assume facehugger because of the shape, and the phrase that comes with the Icon.

Futurefish's signature... O-O

Ah! Is the ratio of Meister and Weapon equal? Cause I can just make whatever has less...

Sure.

And Noooo! Its awesome! x'3 I didn't notice that I forgot to press post because it kept moving in the corner of my eye.

I'm going to be away most of this weekend and find it hard to post, though I will try I just wanted to give people a heads up. :)

kU3wKtf.png

tumblr_static_c132943_838e4a71b84fa4b42c71f493dfa0b7fd.png

Name:
Nadine Abigail Raelyn Winters

Nickname or Alias:
Jinx

lines-flowers-and-nature-062910.gif

Otonashi.Ryouko.full.1504789.jpg

Physical Features:
| Long red hair that fades to a dark orange towards the tips |
| Fair skin tone - Light freckles |
| Red eyes - Orange tint |
| 5''9 |
| Lithe - slim figure |
| Piercings - Two per ear |

Sexual Preference:
Straight

Personality:
| Clumsy | Loyal | Straight-forward | Kind | Often distracted | Slow to anger | Quick thinker |
| Low confidence in some cases | Easily scared | Cheerful | Destructive temper |
| Emotional | Loves cute things | Can be overly protective sometimes |
| Stubborn | Can find it hard to forgive serious matters |
| Hides pain both physical and emotional |

Backstory:
Nadine was raised in a family of six. Her mother, father, older brother Andrew and two younger siblings Julie and Matthew. She was the second oldest child and the second out of two kids to inherit and display signs of being able to use their weapon blood. Andrew was considered a genius for his ability to use his power at a young age while Nadine wasn't noticed for it until much later on. Not that she minded much. While her extended family fretted over her older brother constantly, it didn't effect her parents to much. Nadine didn't show much interest in her abilities either, her attention mostly on her younger siblings who she deemed adorable and so was constantly fretting over.When Andrew was old enough he went to DWMA but would often come home with his meister and best friend every once in a while. Eventually, Andrew approached her to see if her mind had changed about hiding her status as a weapon. After months of her brother telling her stories of DWMA, she agreed to join.

-Sheep for they are adorable
-Sleeping during lessons if she can
-Cute things
-Reading /learning about psychology
-Cold temperatures

Dislikes:

-Unknown whispering
-Extreme heats
-The 'strong' harming the 'weak'
-Spiders and Dogs
-Anything done without reason

Otonashi.Ryouko.full.1514116.jpg

Theme tune:

Rumors:
1. She is very clumsy to a point that sometimes its unbelievable.

2. She is strangely intelligent in subject/topics that she pays attention to. - The rest of them she blanks out.

3. Is physically quite strong.

tumblr_n5q9d4ogIq1skdcy7o1_1280.jpg

Form:
http://i61.tinypic.com/2zj9sm1.jpg
Ill increase the size of the picture later

Special traits:
Elemental properties - Ice.
Within weapon or her human form, Nadine has ice bad properties. She can control it quite well in her human for but it doesn't change the fact she is naturally cold to the touch. In weapon form, for the properties to appear, there has to be contact for her to be ale to freeze something as she hasn't had a chance to learn much else to do with it. However, it often seems colder when she has transformed.

tumblr_mrfor5nONB1sc4dx3o1_500.jpg

Partner:
East Winstone

Last edited:
Reactions: FUTUREFISH
Track on new account - I'm FutureFish (admins told me I should make a new account, it was my sister's old one, I got it, then changed it, then realised I was adult when I'm only a teen, and needed admin to change it, but I had to make a new account all together.)

Reactions: RaccoonKing
I press like on most posts...just cause ^^''

Aka~Kitsune, have you actually written something on your character sheet? Or is it that i just can't see it for some reason?

Reactions: RaccoonKing
I'm editing/finishing it now o-o

xD Sorry, It should be finished soon but I'm finishing it on a tablet... TT ^TT

Status
Not open for further replies.