Soul Eater: Legacy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Meister or Weapon?

• Meister

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Weapon

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I have done as much as I can on my tablet as its being a pain. I guess she is finished but Ill edit errors when I am home.

Name: East Winstone
Nickname or Alias: Easty, E
Physical Features: 6'0, brown hair,
Sexual Preference: Straight
Backstory: East came from a fairly well off family, leading a normal life. His grades were above average and his quick thinking and good instincts quickly landed him in a DWMA recruitment programme for gifted and able students. Following this he moved to Death City. East has never been that confident in himself, and has had a few problems with self worth and self harm in his life. He now wants to put that behind him, hiding his scars and preparing to fight for justice.
Themetune: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...OZWghoWUQ8lTum6Zw&sig2=fpQkVj6XRLPlYzvi9Jg2Dg
Rumors:
1. He's never been popular
2. He once tried to drown himself
3. His parents sent him here as a last resort to change him
Form: N/A
Special traits: East finds it very easy to resonate with his weapon. He is able to use her very well, although his physical ability is a little under par across the board. He makes up for it with his apparent affinity for combat with her.
Photo:
678411.jpg

Partner: Nadine Winters

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Back and got some posts up so we can move this thing forward. :)

Name:
Kestrel Blaine
Nickname or Alias:
Kes, Sorbet, Doll
Height:
5'6
Weight:
140 lb
Species:
Weapon
Physical Features:
Soft brown hair, aquamarine eyes, and a couple of secret tattoos
Sexual Preference:
Demisexual
Pronouns:
-They/Them
-He/She
-Him/Her
Backstory:
Kestrel came from a small family that consisted of their brother and older sister. Their parents had been killed in an accident, and Kestrel trained nonstop with their siblings to harness the power inside of them. They were recognized in a nearby town by their talents and scouted in to the DWMA. The older siblings agreed to move to a safer city to let Kestrel grow up and make new friends. Kestrel's brother also attends the same academy as them.
Themetune:
Rumors:

1. Kestrel's gender is actually male
2. They are actually deaf, hence why they cover their ears with their hair
3. Kestrel and their older brother killed off their parents

Form:
Mirror_of_Twilight.gif

Attacks[/COLOR]
Special traits:
- Kestrel is known as a very popular cook amongst the newer students.
- Kes is able to withstand electricity and fire better than most people. They have been seen getting shocked by lightning without any actual damage. They seem to store that energy to use in their weapon form later on.
- Kestrel loves dancing, and has a special talent for knowing such a variety of dances.
Photo:
fruits_anime_girl__render__by_hikarighost-d7717v2.png

Partner:
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies...

There seems to be a person or two with no partner, but I'll have to wait and see if they would like to partner up before I post.

That's perfectly fine. I understand that the stress of a dying rp does get the best of people. I'll do my best to be as active as possible, which isn't a very big problem for me.

My partner like left so

Whoever needs a weapon, im open <:

@Biollante Whats Kami doing at the moment?
@Yosuke Where's Arnaud at?

I could post again but I have nothing to post against at the moment so it'd be a lot of fluff. ^_^

MotherOfCthulhu said:
@Yosuke Where's Arnaud at?
I was waiting for Mirai to respond to a question I had, but she never did. I'll post soon.

Reactions: MotherOfCthulhu
Kami is waiting for the teacher to tell them what to do next.

waiting on futurefish....

Likewise Pyro. :) I think we need some input from our Gm now ;) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.