Soses Search for a Partner in Plots (need male roles filled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DungeoneeringGoddess

♕ 𝓖oddess ♢ ǿ𝑓♢ Đungeoneering ♛
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
(Sometimes during work if we are slow) after work and weekends :)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Most any. Love historical, scifi, and fantasy mostly.
[ S O S E S - F I G H T E R 3 . 5 ]
~PARTNER SEARCH~

fotoflexer_photo_zpsaae0da4a.jpg

[ A B O U T * M E ]

~Hi! So I am a Semi Literate Roleplayer - which to me means that I write 2.5 to 5 paragraphs with decent grammar and spelling. I post a few times a week to once per day depending on how busy I am. As a roleplayer I have played multiple different roles including, but not limited to, Goddesses and Queens, princesses and school girls, ghosts, demons, serial killers and their partners, super heroines and super villains, time travelers, rebel leaders, and much more - however I only play females as my main characters. I will play males as side characters for our story though.
I think roleplays should be cooperative so weather we are playing out a very detailed plot I have already crafted or we are creating one together I want someone who is interested and invested in our story and our characters and I want to hear your ideas and input! I think roleplays should be an inclusive experience for both parties so please don't be shy with your ideas and wants from our story and characters. :) In regards to OOC talk ect. when I look for a partner I am looking for someone who can be friendly and civil - I see it as we will become very close and working very closely so we will be talking a lot in OOC and will most likely become friends of sorts. :)
Limits:
-Dark: I love when roleplays get dark if its appropriate to our roleplay setting and genre!
-Smut: I believe sex scenes are going to be natural in roleplays that involve romance and that a sexy scene can even tell us more about our couple and how they are romantically. I will generally roleplay out a sexy scene as long as it does not become repetitive, then I will time skip to the end.

If you have any other questions about me please feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer !

[ P A R T N E R * R E Q U I R E M E N T S ]

~Basically I'm looking for someone similar to myself, please use the following as guidelines but don't hesitate to message me if you don't meet every single one! :)

-Posts around 2.5 to 5 paragraphs (or more) per a post with decent grammar and spelling.

-Can post a few times a week to once per day.

-Is highly invested in our characters and our story and wants to participate in world/character building/compromising.

-Friendly in OOC.

-Plays males roles for their main character/may possibly play multiple characters occasionally.

[ W H A T * N O W ]

SO! You've looked at my ABOUT ME and my PARTNER REQUIREMENTS sections and you're still here? Well then take a look below and you will find my current plots I'm looking to fill and below that you will find some pairings I have available to fill as well.
If neither of those sections strike your fancy though - feel free just to send me a message with your own plot idea!

[ P L O T S ]

Intrigue in Versailles:
(In which we each play two characters) (Three Musketeers Themed)
In the early 1700s, when France is ruled by a selfish, spoiled young Queen who is starving her people and raging an expensive war the famous Three Musketees hatch a plan to replace her with her secret twin sister. You play their young apprentice who will train the Queen-to-be and serve as her guard.
The plan seems perfect, the only thing standing in your way is the naivety of the girl to be switched....and The Queen's Shadow, another character you will play, who is her personal body guard and assassin for hire - but their bond runs much deeper than the gold he is paid.
(Message for more details)

Arranged (Un)Happy Marriage:
(semi detailed backgrounds? but needs help on current plot)
A marvelous union during serious times, the young, beloved King of France was engaged to the youngest Princess of Prussia, their marriage a way to solidify a treaty to the end of a long and tiresome war - however when the King passes suddenly, his younger brother is called back to take the throne and the King's engagement.

Basically: You play the King's brother who never wanted the throne and I play the Prussian princess who is extremely ambitious and takes advantage of your disinterest in ruling to take power for herself.
But eventually they bond and she feels guilty for her actions and has to try and encourage him to take over and just rule by his side - but basically we would just be playing the two of them and the challenges they would face together at court and such - but I would love some input here because I have planned it out very far.

More complex backgrounds: (We could possibly change these)
The brothers had grown up extremely close, but one brother had always been a classic winner, a leader, a perfect child to take the throne and one had always been the younger of the two.
While most didn't think of where the latter had been, the brother had been avoiding anything and everything to do with France - he hated the throne and had been on 'holiday' in England for the last few years since his brother was crowned king. Drinking and partying the years away he hadn't thought of his responsibilities again, assuming his brother was fine and he wouldn't be needed at home.
But he was sadly mistaken - he arrives home just in time for his brother's funeral then to meet his bride to be the next week for their marriage and their coronation - and while he has no interest in the throne - she is a smart, beautiful, and cunning young woman who was raised with ambition, and she can see the perfect opportunity in her new husband to work to the advantage or her new and old country.

Super Heroes In Love and In Trouble:
(I have such a strong in vestment in this one I ask that we do a roleplay together before we try this one out.)
In this day and age Hero Corp was started by Tony Hope, a corporation that trains super humans and either employs them or subdues their powers - they alone hold the key to controlling all the super humans on the earth.
Tony Hope has taken James, a promising young super human under his wing, his father was a super soldier and his mother had super intelligence - this young man is who you will play- and he leads a team of super heroes himself. He looks to be the most promising young super hero to ever some out of Hero Corp.
However when he meets the team inspector, Caroline Hope, who is to inspect his team and help improve their performance his perfect life is struck with love and calamity as he falls in love with not only the estranged daughter of Tony Hope but a girl who is given life by one of the Universe's most unstable and powerful power sources - the Heliosphera.
Take James' journey as he discovers love and despair through Caroline Hope and find our the dark past of Hero Corp in the second Roleplay with a whole new set of characters in a prequel!

Wanted: Dead or Alive
(need help with a story/villain)
Set in the Wild West, Colonel Philips is one of the greatest men during the period - he's led men the farthest across the plains and established a fort miles outside of the last established town and is in charge of pushing the railroad across to its next destination - but to many he is a murder and a thief.
In this roleplay we play a dynamic duo who has teamed up to take sweet revenge against the Colonel. An odd pair, an indian "princess" (me) who has taken up tomahawks and guns after her tribe was destroyed, and an old west gunslinger (cowboy?) team up and go on a journey across the Wild West going through towns and across the plains to find the Colonel's fort to find a way inside and take their revenge.

!!!!! U P D A T E !!!!

Court Romance (clean)
When a young princess is sent to a foreign court for protection and for an arranged marriage to the prince of that country she finds herself in a difficult position as she struggles to connect with her new fiance, but also develops feelings for his brother.

Court Romance (twisted?)
The King and Queen were blessed beautiful twins, a son an a daughter - the two were inseparable as they grew up, feeling they so much as shared a soul. Eventually when a certain age was reached the twins discovered more than a sibling love for one another, and they became involved in an affair. However upon their 17th birthday, everything began to change when the twins are told that the daughter will be married to a foreign Prince they had grown up with.
Tensions rise as the twins dedication to each other and to their relationship is tested and as they form plots to try and save their relationship - but things grow even more complicated when the Son's whipping boy and best friend growing up gets involved.

[ P A I R I N G S ]
coming soon

Last edited:
NEW HISTORICAL ROLEPLAYS ADDED - NOT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

Status
Not open for further replies.