Sometimes Goodbye is a second chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taryn released Ashley and stepped back fighting her shakes. This was all insane, they were both receiving phone calls from a dead guy. Was she the only one who saw something completely insane about this?

"Can one of you two please explain what the hell you're taking about?" She finally said her frustration apparent.

Ashley looked at Taryn with a snarl. "It started off with just the hang up calls and I thought maybe someone had Charlie's old number..."

Clark looked up. Intense expression on his face. "Then it was the static..." Ashley continued.

"Then sounds from the wreck?" Clark asked. "How'd they even get those sounds? Who is it?"

Ashley sat on the sofa, bawling.

Clark looked away from her, feeling for the phone in his pocket. "Ashley have you told anyone? Was anyone after Charlie before the wreck?"

Taryn looked between the two and glared at Ashley when she snarled. All of this was making her want to drink... or go shooting. Either one would ease her shakes and anxiety. She moved to sit back on the counter, away from the two.

"So you mean to tell me that you both are receiving phone calls now... for someone whose been dead for a while. Was his death ruled a homicide or accident?"

Clark blinked. "An accident but there was weird stuff in the report." He looked at Taryn, eyes pleading for her embrace. His hands shook.

Ashley looked at Clark. "Clark...Charlie had been talking for awhile about weird things happening...didn't he tell you?"

Clark shook his head. "No..."

Taryn saw the need in Clark's eyes and she felt her heart tug. She stood and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. She ignored the sound Ashley made when she saw them embracing.

"This all sounds too fishy. How about one of you dials the number back? I mean... what else is there to do?"

Clark held her to him, kissing her forehead. He pulled his phone out and opened it. He put it on speaker, dialing the number.

"The number you have dialed is either disconnected or no longer in service..."

Ashley whimpered, her whole body trembling. "Oh God...he's been calling from the grave..it's just like an episode of Supernatural.."

Clark couldn't help the shudder that passed through his as he hung up the phone. "It's probably a prank..."

Taryn looked at Ashley and burst into laughter. She shook from her giggles and shook her head. "Look I'm sorry but that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Obviously the phone was dialing both of you... I think you should get ahold of his phone company... they would have records of those calls."

She turned back towards Clark, her eyes searched his face... he was deinitely worried. Taryn hugged him tighter. She didn't know how to be that person, that made someone feel better, she didn't know what to do but stay there, silent beside him like he wanted.

Ashley scoffed. "I'm going home to a bath and romantic comedies to get my mind off...whatever the hell this is..." She left his house like she owned the place.

Clark looked at Taryn with a smile. "Thank you..." He held her close, nearly smothering her

Taryn waved after Ashley even after she slammed the door shut. Taryn looked up at Clark. "I realy hate her... you have to know that. I don't care that she was your best friends girlfriend... she's annoying and I would have liked to break her damn arm." Taryn grunted. She squeezed him back and nodded. "You're welcome." Taryn murmured.

Clark grinned. "I never saw what Charlie saw in her..." He laughed, pressing his body against hers. "Mm mm....I could kiss you all day..." He wrapped fingers in her hair and pressed heated lips to hers. "What do you say we work off all this energy?"

Taryn's lips reacted immediately, kissing him back. A blush spread quickly and she shook her head. "You know that I couldn't resist you even if I put all my mind to it. I blame you..." She murmured as she reacted, pressing her body to his, her hands circling his neck as she kissed him back, her tonuge delving into his mouth, tasting him passionately.

Clark pressed her up against the wall. "Good...then let's head upstairs...unless you want me to do you right here..." He stroked her hips, a playful smirk crossing his lips.

Taryn melted in his arms. She whimpered feeling his hands on her hips. She bit his lower lip between her teeth and pressed her hips against his groin. "You do with me whatever and wherever..." she said kissing his neck. His scent filled her nostrils and it fueled her arousal. She could fight her emotions all she wanted, he was breaking down her walls as quick as she was putting them up.

Clark inhaled sharply, eyes closing as her lips traced his neck. "Taryn...bed. Now. Before I lose control..." He moaned, wanting her wrapped around him. She was so warm and gentle...

Taryn head up the stairs. When they reached his room she stood on her toes kissing him as her hands slid up his abdomen, inching his shirt up and over his head. She kissed at his chest and down his abdomen. She smiled looking up at him as she undid his jeans and slid them down. She stepped back looking at him in all his manly splendor. She it her lip, pushing him back so that he fell onto his mattress.

She stood back, swaying her hips as she slowly stripped for him, removing her shirt first, dancing around in her lingerie until she pulled her bra off, tossing it on the ground. She turned around so he could see her slide her underwear slowly down her long legs, exposing all of her to him. It turned her on to see the desire in his face.

Clark was surprised with her ferocity yet again. He fell to the bed, naked and watched the strip show she put on. He whistled in appreciation, desire in his eyes as she stood in front of him. "I think I'll keep you." He teased, voice husky.

"Rock my world..." He made a moved to grab her wrist, pulling him on top of her.

Taryn smiled, though her mind cried out he'd keep her for now. She kissed him and moved to pin him down onto the bed. She bit at his bottom lip again, licking at the tissue before she straddled him. Her mouth molded to his. "Condom?" she murmured a she bit his ear lobe. She wanted to rock his world but protection was needed first.

He groaned, his concentration broken with her on top of him. "Top drawer. Nightstand." He was already breathless and all she was doing was nibbling his ear.

His hands settled on her hips, his erection pressing up against her thigh. "God Taryn..."

Taryn bit her own lip looking him over beneath her. It was so exhilarating being in control. Being atop of this wonderful man made Taryn eager to get the condom on. She ripped the foil wrapper and slid the condom onto his lenth. She let out a ragged groan. "God... Clark why do you have to be so damn irresistable." She smiled down at him, her hands on either side of his head as she slid onto his length. She whimpered out in leasure, her fingers claming the sheets

Clark bit his lip, eyes closing as she slid onto him. Every nerve was awakened by her and he whimpered. "You're one to talk baby..." He grabbed her hips, supporting her movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.