Some lighthearted romance to lighten my wintry mood (MxF, MxM or FxF)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Gossip

WARNING: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mostly Fri-Sun, with chances of Mon-Thu appearances at around 4PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
I'm looking for something light and pretty laidback in term of posting speed and plot with still room for care and good spelling and grammar. My current idea is pretty vague and as such I would like someone friendly in the OOC that would be willing to brainstorm. Since the plot is meant to be pretty simple (I only got a scene for now after all), there is no need for an extensive cast, though NPCs are always welcome.

Red star, blue star, it doesn't matter as this will NOT BE A SMUTTY PIECE. Want to laugh and have a good time and willingness to improve your writing is my only requirement... wait, there's one more thing: between one and six paragraphs only please, I want this to be pretty simple but not a chat either!

This will be a pretty modern piece, and my inspiration was from the DDR Supernova game, particuliarly that darned Xepher song. Here is the synopsis of the initial setup of the rp:

Wanting to impress on the first date is natural; you never know if there'll be a chance for a second date after all! Still, when A tried to impress B with their moves at the arcade, they didn't expect their brownie points of the night to go down the drain with the sudden appearance of a crazy tough, Extra Hard mode song on the screen of the DDR Machine. Still, not all is lost because... B seems to find the failing of A impressive?! What?

So! If you're interested, contact me either here or via PM. Thank you! And yes, oth of us will play dorks in love. c: