• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyMe

Daughter of the Villiage Chief
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
I was thinking of doing a vampirexhuman rp, with the plot going along the lines of either of the two:
  1. A bit like Twilight (but let's NOT roleplay Twilight please, lol. This is just where I got my inspiration), with our characters having a random encounter. They could start to see each other more, or maybe your character would stalk mine if not, and my character eventually finds out YC is a vampire if it's not revealed.
  2. My character is sold off to YC as a blood slave, and maybe they could actually start to form romance? Or maybe YC could have a brother, and it turns into a love triangle.
Some other, modern romance type rp ideas:
  1. My character is adopted into a foster home that houses a set of parents and their son. I was thinking maybe a romance could form between the two? I don't know, anything could happen!
As it's probably obvious, these are not thoroughly typed out. I didn't think these completely through because I don't like be restricted to a script when we roleplay. Those are just some beginning/midpoint/ending, optional ideas.

Some things to know:
- I love playing NPCs, and really love it if my partner plays NPCs as well! Those could be used in either of the ideas above.
- I really appreciate partners that can reply in the speed of light, or at least somewhere near that, rather than one post a week. If life is busy, trust me, I really understand. But let me know you're before we start to roleplay so I'm not sitting here, staring at my phone and being impatient lol (:
- I play females and humans unless it is requested otherwise of me. For my own two ideas above, I would like to play that. But if we try out a vampirexhuman rp of yours, I don't mind to switch roles!
- If you aren't digging the two ideas above, but you have some vampirexhuman rps of your own you want to try, LET ME KNOW! I would love to try them out with you! The only thing though is that I would like to play the human and female. I can do the other however if you really want me to.
- Romance/libertine is optional in these rps, and I usually leave it up to my partner to decide what we do regarding that. So really, it's what you want to do!

Last edited:
I like the foster child one or the female vampire. I'll be honest here and say pg 13s are a pain in the ass for me becaus I'm 28 so the pubescent cutesy stuff kinda bugs me. So I mainly stay in the libertine section. Ican be funny, sweet, romantic and maybe a bit of a smartass.

Another thing is, I write post. Not sentences, I mean decent sized paragraphs with structure. The reaso I am putting this out there is because I've met quite a few people who wrote one sentence with no real detail in it so I told them I could work like that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RoseOtrava
I like the foster child one or the female vampire. I'll be honest here and say pg 13s are a pain in the ass for me becaus I'm 28 so the pubescent cutesy stuff kinda bugs me. So I mainly stay in the libertine section. Ican be funny, sweet, romantic and maybe a bit of a smartass.

Another thing is, I write post. Not sentences, I mean decent sized paragraphs with structure. The reaso I am putting this out there is because I've met quite a few people who wrote one sentence with no real detail in it so I told them I could work like that.

Yeah, I write paragraphs too! One/two liners bug me but I'm usually able to put up with them. The tipping point for me is when there is no grammar, text talk, and I can't understand anything lol.
You won't have to worry about that stuff from me.
If you decide you're ready to rp, just shoot me a PM and we can get started! :D

Yeah, I write paragraphs too! One/two liners bug me but I'm usually able to put up with them. The tipping point for me is when there is no grammar, text talk, and I can't understand anything lol.
You won't have to worry about that stuff from me.
If you decide you're ready to rp, just shoot me a PM and we can get started! :D
Oh my God, totally! One liners kill me! I sit there blinking at the screen like "WTF was that? WTF did I JUST read?! How am I supposed to respond to that?! " Then I count to ten, which, really doesn't work cause the lack of input is so appallingly apparent.

• Love
Reactions: RoseOtrava
Still looking!

I want to rp with you

• Thank You
Reactions: TotallyMe
I want to rp with you
Yaaay! A person! Finally lol

Ehem, anyway, thank you for your interest! ^-^ Is there a certain plot you wanted to do? Or would you rather me send you a PM first and we discuss it there, if you don't want to here?

Yaaay! A person! Finally lol

Ehem, anyway, thank you for your interest! ^-^ Is there a certain plot you wanted to do? Or would you rather me send you a PM first and we discuss it there, if you don't want to here?
either number 1s

Last edited:
well the vampire number 1 more so but both number 1s sound good

Cool, okay! I'll shoot you a PM!

Hey I like the foster home one? Would you like to RP.

If this is still open I would like to RP with you.

I'm interested in the first theme you had with the random encounter but if you have a lot of people doing that one I don't mind the foster home one.

I only have one of the first enounter one, and I'd be happy to rp with you! Want me to shoot you a PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.