Sold Into His Arms

• Thread starter Celtic Noctuam Lunar
  • Start date
Her insides were starting to swell with pleasure, and the pressure between her legs was building. She was close to climax. As Pendus continued to pump, and pump, she felt herself growing tighter and tighter with each thrust.

She twisted her legs about, and struggled to not climax just yet... she wanted to last as long as she could. But she could tell by the strained look on the prince's face above her that he was having the same trouble. So she smiled warmly, and placed her small hand on his cheek. And just as Pendus did another thrust, she felt her mind explode with colour as her climax had finally peaked. Her muscles twitched, and she could not sit still -even more so now that she had orgasmed. She wanted Pendus to experience the same pleasure as she just had.

Her climax against his member caused him overwhelming pleasure. Pendus, afraid, pulled out shortly after and sighed in relief. "That, that was close!" He laughed faintly and tried to control his breathing. Even now, out of breathe and sweating, the princess look as beautiful as ever. Pendus leaned down and kissed her once more. He was happy to have made her experience what she did.

"Do not worry about me, princess, I am glad to have served you." Pendus said as he fell to the bed next to her. His breathing was finally calming down and he put on hand on his chest. "That was simply incredible Adelaide. You are wonderful."

She placed her hand on his warm, sweaty cheek again and smiled warmly. "It is my job now to also serve you. Is there anything you wish to have done, Pendus?" She rolled so that she was on top of him now, and her breasts pressed against his chest. "And thank you for that," she was implying the love making, "I have never felt that way before, and I loved it." She closed her eyes and leaned down to kiss him once, then opened her pale green eyes again and laid her head upon his chest.

"You have no job but to live your life I'm afraid." Pendus enjoyed her company on top of him. He stroked hair beautiful hair and kissed the top of her head. His hands ran along her smooth back and he held her close. The feeling of their bodies against each other was more than satisfying. Pendus's eyes widened as he felt his member growing once again against her inner thigh. "I-I am sorry princess, I can not control that!" He said, blushing lightly.

She giggled. Her tinkling laughter was quiet, but it was right next to the prince's ears. "Do not apologise for your body telling you want you want." Her accent had become thick all of a sudden, perhaps it was due to the lust that lied beneath her words. "Do you wish to get rid of it?" She casually lowered her hand and touched his member as a way to show what part of his body she had been referring to. As she reached down, she had to adjust her body on top of him, so now her thigh's were straddling his leg.

Pendus twitched with the contact, for it was very sensitive. "Princess, I do not want you to do what you do not want to." He was honest. She was free to do as she pleased. He new position made his member grow and throb. He closed his eyes as she touched it. "Adelaide." He whispered lightly. "I want to get rid of it, I do." He whispered to her now, falling into a trance.

She smiled seductively, and whispered against his ear: "I want to, and please, my prince, allow me to assist you in ridding you of your discomfort." She gently grasped his member and applied a little pressure, so that as she starts to move her hand up and down, it causes a friction of sorts.

"Pr-princess!" Pendus moaned out as she began to work his member. He wouldn't tell her to stop, why would he? Pendus was soon to feel the pressure rise within him again. It hadn't been long since the pressure subsided so the return was quick, and with much more intensity. "Oh, please, Adelaide don't stop!" Pendus didn't want to tell her what to do but the pleasure was consuming him.

She smiled at him shyly and then leaned her head down. She took him into her mouth and she worked him both with her hand and her tongue. She hoped what she was doing was okay with that king, and that he was feeling good from it. She continued to work him, and raised her eyes to see his reactions

Pendus was shocked when her mouth descended upon him. He tensed and gripped the bed sheets. After a few moments of this fellatio, Pendus could feel he could climax soon. "Adelaide....I'm going to..to c-" With that Pendus released, he had not felt such pleasure anytime in his life.

(We can get this scene over with, and head on to more plot :D)

>:D Plot stuff! Woo!))

Adelaide smiled up at him and then laid next to him with heavy eyelids. "Glad I could make you feel good, Pendus." Adelaide was still shy about all of this, and she wondered what would happen next now that they had done what the princess had been brought there to do. She fell onto the bed next to him and drew the sheets up across her naked body.

It was when Pendus heard the King's booming voice that he was sent into shock. What was his father doing home, it was not even midnight. His voice reached closer to Pendus's door. "Do not worry princess I will handle this." He threw his clothes on quickly and just in time as his door flew open. "Son! Ho-." The King noticed that Adelaide was in his bed. "Ha! I told you it was worth it! Why does she reside in your bed still?" Pendus was confused at the question. "What do you mean father, she will sleep her?" The King cocked a brow. "What? She will not! She is a slave, much less than a prince. Send her away after you finish with her." Pendus looked at Adelaide. "Father, I will allow her to sleep with me for the ni-" The King now got angry, as he often did when his orders were not met. "Pendus! Do not argue over this. You, slave! Dress yourself and be gone. You will not sleep in the prince's royal chambers. Off with you!" Pendus couldn't understand why his father was so upset, and hated how he talked to her. "I will take her to the guest room, will that be all father?" The King pushed past his son and grabbed Adelaide from the bed. Pendus protested but the King would not listen. He threw the dress the princess had worn at her. "Oh! She wears clothing the signifies power? Pendus do you not know she is nothing but a slave, her body is to be used for pleasure, nothing more!" The King grabbed her forearm and dragged her along to the guest room. "Must I do everything around here. You, slave, stay here and do not exit the rooms until Pendus, your master, comes in the morning. Is that clear?"

Adelaide helplessly clutched the bed sheet that she had managed to rip from Pendus' bed as the King grabbed her. She tried to cover herself the best she could to prevent the King's prying eyes. Adelaide's face was bright red from the King's barging in, and she was almost near tears. But, alas, she could not, -would not!- give the King the satisfaction of that. So she followed the King's orders silently and did not even try to look at Pendus.

Adelaide was torn. She did not know why the Prince's father would come barging in so! And why did Pendus allow her to sleep in his bed anyways? She was his slave... But as the King ordered, and pulled her to the guest room, she followed orders in fear of getting hit, -or worse.

When the King asked is everything he said had been made clear to the Princess, she nodded numbly and had the door shut right in front of her face, causing a gust of wind to send her mass or red curls into a maelstrom. Adelaide stood there for a moment, just shaking. She eventually worked her way over to the bed and collapsed onto it, finally allowing the tears to fall.

Why was she crying so much of late? Princess's do not cry! But she could not help it.

Pendus waited for his father to leave the area and ran to the guest room. He quietly opened the door and close it, locking it as well. "Princess, Adelaide!" He called as he ran to the bed. He sat on the edge and put a hand on her exposed shoulder. "I-I am sorry. I did not expect any of that to happen. He is such a deranged person. I won't let him touch you like that again. We will have to think of something to keep him away from you." He rubbed her shoulder lightly, feeling extreme guilt for what had happened. What had his life turned into as of late.

The Princess wiped a shaky hand across her eyes and looked at the Prince. She was shaking her head. "N-no, do not apologize. I should have left when we were done, and not have laid in your bed upon finishing. I was in the wrong, forgive me Sire." She was back to a formal basis with the Prince because she was confused again. She did not know where she stood with him. What was she to do after his father had walked in on them like that? What would become of her now? She had not been thinking about all this as she had been in the Prince's arms just moments before. And now, she was in this foreign bedroom naked, shaking, and with wet eyes. She sniffled ungracefully, and then damning the gods, leapt into the Prince's arms. She did not know what else to do.

Pendus held her tightly. "It's ok, Adelaide. My father will not touch you again as long as I"m around." After a moment of consolation Pendus quickly ran to a dresser. The King required all dressers to have night gowns for any slaves. As much as it pained Pendus, it was much easier for her to wear this than that dress. He walked back over and placed it by her side. "Wear this, I will stay here with you tonight. He won't know." After he placed it down and sat down beside her once more. "I can not apologize enough for this. You are a princess, I know it. Do not think you are anything less, my lady." Pendus leaned in and kissed her cheek, for any sense of comfort it would bring.

Adelaide nodded at his words, and found comfort in his promises. She laid her head against his chest and then she sighed, tears finally subsided. "What will become of me then, Pendus? I cannot hide in your guest quarters for all eternity, and most surely the King will come looking for you to see your new slave." Adelaide sat up, and she gave a look of concern.

Pendus was torn, he did not know what to do. "I will think of something, for now let us sleep. I do not want to let any more hours of sleep escape us. In the morning, I will have a plan if the Gods are with me." Pendus let her change into the gown. He then picked her up and placed her into the bed. Pendus crawled into the bed after and came close to her. He wanted to be with her, even after this short amount of time. Was it love he felt, or just sympathy for the horrible time she had already experienced since arrived.

Adelaide nestled into the Prince's arms, and closed her heavy eyes. Today had been quite a day, and tomorrow was sure to be even more so of a day. What would become of her tomorrow? She did not wish to think upon it. For right then, in that very moment, she was simply glad to be in his arms.

She had just met this man, and yet... she felt something for him. What was it? She did not know. But with sleep-deprived lids, and a tired body, her best companion was the bed she laid in and the man who held her just so.

Pendus awoke the next morning with Adelaide in his arms. It brought a heavy smile to his face and he even placed a small kiss on her forehead. He wished not to abandon her, but needed to return to his room. Pendus had to make the king believe that he was there all night. With quick haste Pendus rushed to his room and closed the door behind him. The king was not seen nor heard. Pendus had thought of an idea. It would be harsh on both himself and the princess. Pendus would have to make the king believe he was treating her as a slave. Adelaide would not like this, but there was no other choice until a better idea was formulated.

For now, the prince cleaned himself and dressed in his best attire. He would wait for his father who no doubt would be nearing his room.