Sold Into His Arms

• Thread starter Celtic Noctuam Lunar
  • Start date
The King soon did arrive and it was the start of Pendus's plan. He filled his father's head with lies of how Adelaide would be treated as a slave. As much as Pendus hated talking down on her like it, right now it was the only way. Once his father left, Pendus was off to see the princess. He opened her door and saw her window side. "Adelaide!" Pendus called out and approached her with a heavy smile. "I don't think we need to worry about the king any longer. However I need to put an act on when he is around. I hope you will not think down on me." Pendus look at the ground with weary eyes, hoping she would not think down on him.

Pendus was relieved that Adeliade had agreed upon the terms. It would be hard at first, but Pendus truly believed it would pay off. "Let's get you some food, princess." He smiled and took her to the kitchen. He didn't want the King to be around them, so he avoided any main sections of the castle. They sat at a small table within the kitchen. The cooks loved their prince more than their king, so the secrecy was met with acceptance. They prepared the two a fine breakfast, making sure they would be full before departing.

The two finished their meal and were quickly off to his chambers. There weren't many places to go, and Pendus dare not take her into the kingdom, not yet at least. For now they would spend time in the castle, getting to know one another. "I have some clothes in here for you to wear. Perhaps my father won't scold you for these, much easier to put on as well." Pendus smiled and pointed to his bed, which had the outfit laid out. "Please, try it on, I will not look, if it would bother you." Clearly Pendus knew her body fully already, but it would be rude to stare nonetheless.

"You look...beautiful." Pendus exclaimed. How could a beautiful princess such as yourself be forced into slavery so easily. Pendus couldn't imagine how her father must felt in the other kingdom. He shook the thoughts from his mind and simply smiled at her. "I don't expect a visit from my father today. He is very busy and the last few days were his easiest in a long time. Feel free to partake in anything you'd like. Roam the castle if you'd want to. If a guard stops you, just tell him that Pendus allows you. I have archery practice later on today, but if you do not mind, I would like to spend some time with you." He gave a small smile, blushing slightly.

"Very well, we have time to spend now though. Would you like to do something princess?" He smiled and walked to his bed, taking a seat for a moment. He patted the part of the bed next to him, gesturing her to sit with him. Pendus kept a smile and admired her from the distance. It had only been a night, but he was quick to catch feelings. Was it a weird bond he had created because technically she was his slave. He didn't want to believe that, and would not. She was a princess that was beautiful and he was the prince that had feelings that he hoped would blossom. Did she feel for him? The passionate night they had surely made him feel so.