Sol and Lun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sisters flinch and blush. "No, we haven't. We have only known our brother before we met you."

Cynthia freezes in surprise, "really? the immortals (i do not know what else to call them.), must not shine towards you then." she licks Regans cheeks, touching only her. "don't worry, i love all of you..." rubbing up against her.

Cynthia smiles, "good..." she gets up. "by why should i have all the fun..?" she looks at the two.

Goneril looks at her confused. "What do you mean, Cynthia?"

Regan also looks at her. "Yes, what?"

Cynthia giggles, "well show me what you tow can do.. Lust can do crazy things, y'know.." she pushes Goneril onto Regan. (ugh..)

The sisters look at each other. Regan blushes. "But we are sisters...I do not feel that way about her..."

Goneril nods. "We can not."

Cynthia turns cold, "you said you would do anything for me?" glaring at them, her aura increase. "i command you...."

Cynthia sighs, "i see you do not feel that way... i'm disgusted with myself.." she frowns and her aura returns to normal. "though, congratulations for resisting..i will grant you one reward. in terms of you forgetting about what i had asked you to do."

The sisters turn to her. Regan is curios. "What would that be?"

Goneril smiles. "Of course we shall forget it."

(i keep spelling curious like curios to...it's weird...)
Cynthia, "i shall be your first, tell me how i should please you my followers..."

Cynthia, "of course you don't...i'll take you first." she points to Goneril. "the pretty girl who spoke to me first..."

Goneril blushes. "I...I am honored, Cynthia."

[Skip time?]

Cynthia grins, putting a hand on her. "I will please you...."
(Sure, and sorry. My internet stopped.)

[That's cool.]

Goneril enjoys it.

*After both sisters have been pleased*

The sisters lay with their arms around Cynthia.

Cynthia smiles faintly, "you two please me well." She kisses each of their cheeks. "I grant you one wish, whatever it may be..."

Goneril looks at Regan. "What should we wish for?"

Regan looks back at her. "I do not know. Maybe we should ask Syrus. He always knows what to do."

Cynthia spits, "boring, he will wish to leave this place. Which, I cannot grant." She looks at the two. "I can grant whatever, how bout a bigger butt?" She thinks. "Or your own personal slaves?"

Status
Not open for further replies.