Sol and Lun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syrus, "yet..i feel that there is something here.."

Syrus, "two things, i feel that someone draws more and more ever near." he looks towards the cabin. "and that we're suppose to find something.."

"But what?" Regan thinks.

Goneril tries to stand. "Who sent us here?"

Syrus helps her, "I...I do not know anymore..." he sighs, looking back at the cottage.

Syrus, "someone is in the cottage, peering through the window there see...?" he doesn't point, but looks at a side window.
The windows curtain shifts, back into it's normal placement.

Syrus nods, "if we deem to ever leave this place we will..." he brushes himself off and walks towards the cottage. "i don't since any shades, so this one might be friendly. leave your weapons outside sisters.." he looks at them exactingly.

(also, what do you think about this one? oh, and i found this out, this site makes you wait i think thirty seconds before posting after a single post. though i'd let you know.)

Reactions: racheljessie
The sisters drop their weapons and head toward the cottage.

[I like the way we have set up their relationships. It's very interesting.]

(me as well..)
Syrus walks into the cottage door, then opens it. "ow.." he rubs his head.
A woman is sitting on the bed, facing the wall so that her back is to them. Her long dark purple hair goes all the way down her body and curls up against the bed, radiating an aura. She doesn't seem to notice them.

Regan just looks at her.

Goneril approaches her. "Who are you?"

The woman giggles, turning to them. Her eyes are different colors, the one on the right blue, the other green. When she blinks, they switch sides. She's wearing close to nothing, with a white dress with lacing on the bottom and strings on the top to hold it up, with no back side to it (her hair covers her back side). Her upper front seems rather large (yes i know, not miivers but i don't want to say it). She giggles a high pitch giggle, "why hello, i'm Cynthia, the being of temptation and lust.." she reaches her hand out to Goneril. "who are you? pretty girl?"

Goneril tries to back away. "I...I'm Goneril. The being of the wind."

Regan approaches. "I am Regan, the being of the earth."

Syrus glares at her, "i am Syrus...son of the stars.." he steps back. "why are you here, Cynthia?"

Cynthia giggles and walks past Goneril, like she wasn't there. She stands tall over all of them, "i merely came to visit, this is a wonderful place to relax and live in peace, is it not?" she looks at Regan, her aura affecting her.

Regan becomes uncomfortable. "We have not found any evidence to support that."

Syrus stands back and studies the two, curious.
Cynthia (who, i forgot to mention, is my favorite champion of all time) giggles, "how could you argue..?" she walks right up to her and gently grabs her wrist, her aura becoming extremely hard to resist.

(hey uh...i forgot how to switch my picture thing..do you possible remember how? heh....heh..)

Regan blushes. "Wh-What are you doing? What is this I'm feeling?"

[You go to your profile, and click the picture. That should give you the option.]

Status
Not open for further replies.