Sohma Family Curse: Broken?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasey felt something moved and yawned before coughing softly. Her hand gently touched the warm fuzzy object before she relaxed again. She wasn't cold now and had slept mostly peaceful, though now she was on the line between waking and staying asleep. Her toes had poked out from under the blanket during the night and wiggled when she coughed. The sun had no affect on her eyes, face, or sleeping.

Mica purred as she slept and she curled up in a tighter ball as she slept her purring got softer until it stopped and she started to snore.

Hatori smiled "yea she's special and mica likes her to."

Kyo went quiet.

A few minutes later, Kasey started to stir. She yawned, stretching a little before mumbling softly, her eyes flickering, then staying closed, her hand gently petting Mica.

Mica sat up and she yawned and she rubbed her eyes she saw Kyo and she screamed DADDY she jumped off of kasey and ran over to him and she hugged him tightly. "Daddy your hear."

Hatori smiled and he got up and went over to Kasey and he rubbed her hair "ow Miss. Kasey time to wake up there is somebody I want you to meet."

Kasey flinched as Mica yelled. She yawned softly, stretching again as she felt Hatori's hand on her head. She sat up, holding the warm blanket around her. "I'm going to guess," she yawned, "it's Mica's dad?" She asked with a small smile, rubbing her eyes and waking up.

Hatori smiled and nodded his head "Yea hes a great guy go up to him and hug him see what happens." He whispered in her ear and returned to his seat in the kitchen. Hatori smiled as he drank some coffee before he heard the door knock he sighed and got up to go get the door when he opened it he closed it in the mans face he locked the door and turned and walked back to his seat before sitting down.

Mica sat in Kyos lap before she jumped out of his lap and she went about to go make breakfast "anything your crazing Kasey?"

Kasey giggled softly at Hatori's words. She stood, still partially asleep, and walked over to Kyo. She extended her hand. "Not really Mica, thanks." She smiled softly at Kyo. "Uhh... Hi... I'm Kasey."

Kyo smirked "hello I'm Kyo micas dad you cant see much of a resplendence its fine." He had a big grin on his face and he looked at Mica why don't you make an American breakfast." He turned his attention back to Kasey "it's an honor to meet you I have heard alot about you from Hatori."

Hatori smiled as he sat down in a seat and gave a big yawn "ughhh it't to early."

Mica smiled and she nodded her head and got to work.

Kasey looked at Hatori as Kyo spoke. "He did? Well..." She, still holding onto Kyo's hand, pulled him into a hug. "You're really sweet." She said, giggling softly. Hatori's commented pulled at her curiosity.

Hatori smiled and he hugged her back "na I'm just honest dear." He smiled as he held her close to him and he smiled. "I just mentioned how you stood up to akito and took care of Mica in her time of need."

Kyo smiled and nodded his head " thank you for helping my family." He smiled and looked at Mica "ow mica do you want to go to the park today."

Mica poked her head up from behind the counter she had a popsical in her mouth and she smiled "only if Kasey can come she hasn't seen the town hear yet I don;t think she mas." She looked over at Kasey before shoving another popsical in her mouth again.

Kasey smiled softly, releasing Kyo's hand. "Sure... I guess I can go. I'd be useful to know my way around." She giggled, feeling relaxed in Hatori's arms. She watched Kyo a moment, then giggled.

Hatori smiled as he held Kasey close 'she feels so good' he thought to himself and he formed a big grin on his face and he looked at Mica "mica stop eating all of those pop sickles we don;t want you getting sick."
Kyo shuttered "I hate pop sickles always have always will."

Kasey rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. She yawned softly. "It is too early." She said with a faint giggle. She stayed relaxed.

Hatori smiled "hey that's my line." He laughed and ruffled her hair more "it is only 6:30 am" his eyes went wide "really it's that early ughhh." He sloped in his chair and closed his eyes.

Kasey giggled softly. She stayed cuddled close, almost feeling like she would fall asleep again, her head on his shoulder, her arms gently around him.
And she almost did.

Hatori smiled and leaned forward and whispered in her ear "its okay to go back to sleep trust me I might actually fall asleep hear in a minute if Kyo keeps talking." He chuckled under his breath and he kissed her for head.

Kasey, smiling softly, actually did drift off to sleep. The blanket still around her and Hatori's warmth beside her, she was lulled into a soft dreamworld. She nuzzled his shoulder before relaxing completely, her mind drifting deeper into sleep.

Hatori smiled as he watched her sleep before long his eyes started to close and he kept nodding of to sleep not waking up every few moments before his eyes finally shut and he plummeted into a dream filled sleep.

While she slept, she shifted so her face was hidden against his neck and she was laying on his arm against him. She was still as she slept. Her dreams were confusing jumbles that seemed to be nightmarish and realistic, but also surreal. She never moved, even though that was a constant in her dream. It was like her entire body had locked up in her sleep.

Hatori was dreaming about his future with Kasey "his grip tightend on her arm as he pulled her closer to him he didn't want to let her go but something was wrong. He frowned in his sleep trying to get deeper into the dream waiting wanting to figure out what was wrong. He moved around a little in his sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.