So Much Pokemon, Not Enough Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that would mean we have only 8 members, which messes with the plan to have groups of three... And what about my question? :x

You could go with two groups of four?
Sorry ^^'

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Adore Delano! (I read everyone's posts late last night and being a dummy I forgot your question for today's response)

1) Yes! I actually love GigaSeadramon! (I always used his form when playing the games) Go ahead and choose that as your Mega digivolution.

2) I completely miscounted because I'm a total newb! If Olissa had joined, there would have been ten (I forgot to count someone on accident) Nooooow as long as everyone sticks will it, there will be nine. (My good buddy Liam van Alkema hasn't posted in this thread, but said he plans to join)

Olissa No worries! I'll let you know if anyone drops.

Use the upper pic for my icon, please ^^

Name: Tsuda Ootori

Appearance:
1172502_1359010897184_full.jpg

tumblr_static_cutieeeeeeeee.gif

Mochizou_swimsuit.jpg

(please use upper pic for the icon)
180cm (around 5'8''), bright brown/green eyes and slightly orange brown hair. His left ear is pierced, and he usually wears an earring.

Personality: Tsuda is a lanky, sporty guy who likes hanging out with friends and having fun together with others. He doesn't like being alone, so he tends to surround himself with as many people as possible. He likes cracking jokes and acting flimsy, being quite expressive with his body language, and absolutely loves making people laugh. A hopeless romantic, he falls in love extremely easily and tends to reveal his emotions in an extravagant fashion. Unfortunately, because he's known for confessing a lot, the ones he confesses to usually don't think he's serious and just laughs it off, thinking he's doing it just for fun. When it gets down to it, he's easily hurt, and pointing out his flaws or acting cold towards him can absolutely break him.

History: Growing up he was very short for a long period of time, often getting teased about it. When he joined a swim team the other members on the team also mocked him for it, calling him the 'little sardine'. However, at twelve years of age, a massive growth spurt set in, making him grow ridiculously tall (currently 180cm but still growing). With the growth spurt came a refreshed confidence, and he started performing excellently on the swim team, winning several championships in the solo division. His friends on the team still call him 'little sardine', although nowadays only as a joke.

Likes: Swimming, mochi (japanese sweets made out of pounded sticky rice, sometimes stuffed or coated to add flavour), eggs, hanging out with friends

Dislikes: Sardines, being alone, having to concentrate for too long without having fun

Fear/Paranoia: Despite being a cheerful guy, Tsuda is a rather complex-riddled guy. He has a fear of being alone, and will desperately seek out the attention of others if left alone for too long. Pointing out his flaws breaks his confidence, and so does mocking him for his previous size. He is also afraid of being a disappointment to others.

Digimon

Digimon Partner and Its Digivolutions:

Baby: Pichimon
In-Training: Pukamon
Rookie: Betamon
Champion: Seadramon
Ultimate: Mega Seadramon
Mega: GigaSeadramon

Natural State: Rookie

Digimon Gender: Male

Digimon's Personality: It is equally as cheerful and out-going as Tsuda, but much more confident and proud. It takes a lot to break this guys's will.

Digivice Color: White with red details.

Eyewear: His swimming goggles.

*How you met your Digimon: They meet at the pool when Tsuda comes to practice by himself.

I didn't know if you wanted me to post this here for approval first or what, but I did just to be safe :P

@Princess of the Teacup I see your Anko, and raise you Mochizou XD[/hr]

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
>.< I typoed!! that was supposed to say NEW friends... my fingers were flying and i didnt even notice...

GLORIOUS BEACH EPISOOOOOOODE!!!1!11!! Hey, that may actually be a good idea for an episode in which Tsuda's Digimon reaches a new stage of evolution.

Editing my post to include how my char and her digimon met. :3

A little birdie told me to look at this roleplay for some reason...

What should that reason be?

Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.