So Much Pokemon, Not Enough Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Haruka Takegawa

Appearance:
Haruhi-ouran-high-_zpsf1b4b8b1.jpg
155cm, brown eyes that turn green around the edges, and short brown hair. His small stature and soft, effeminite features often lead to people mistaking him for a girl, which he largely doesn't mind and as such doesn't care to correct them.

Personality: Haruka is a very straigh-forward and honest person with strong beliefs, but his meek appearance often leads to people not taking him seriously and doting upon him instead. Because of this he usually keeps quiet in order to not get hurt. He enjoys being of help to others, to the point where people take advantage of him and making him run all their errands and such. He doesn't really have any friends, so he doesn't quite know how to act if he made any. He's skilled in the language of flowers and flower arrangement.

He hates unnecessary fighting and is somewhat of a pacifista, believing that even the biggest conflicts can be solved by peaceful methods rather than war. However this is simply an ideal, as he lacks the power to achieve it.

History: He comes from a rather wealthy family and attends a prestigious high school. As a child he was often bullied which has continued later on, although he no longer gets physically beaten up. He got everything he could ever want growing up, except the love of his parents since they were always working. As a child he once heard that talking to plants would make them grow faster, so he decided to go out into the family garden and try it out on some rose bushes. At first he thought it was awkward, but he found that once he started talking, he couldn't stop. His thoughts just kept pouring out of him like a waterfall. After a while he started talking to all the other plants in the garden, giving them personalities, and in the end the garden had turned into a haven of imaginary friends.

Dislikes: War, thunder & lightning, polluted areas with little to no vegetation

Fear/Paranoia: Is extremely afraid of thunder, to the point where his body becomes completely paralyzed during thunderstorms.

Digimon

Digimon Partner and Its Digivolutions:

Baby: Yuramon
In-Training: Tanemon
Rookie: Palmon
Champion: Togemon
Ultimate: Lillymon
Mega: Venusmon

Natural State: Rookie

Digimon Gender: Female

Digimon's Personality: This Palmon shares Haruka's pacifist ideals, but is not afraid of fighting for what is right and just. She is fierce, proactive and very protective.

Digivice Color: Pink with green details

Eyewear: Regular ski goggles

*How you met your Digimon: I was thinking that it could appear as a Tanemon in Haruka's garden. Don't know if I want them to have met before the IC starts or in the IC, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Human

Name: Etsuko Nishimura
Appearance:
-1gAuZWRLGOo-6_n1bb7F_LHrgC8S_X1IFJxmyOpJFZa5MWG1uCGXRjoBdeei_EovIL1RWSlHQYsrZbYF5Ub8dm-3y9OVfWWQCu72ylhH9lFzRPH2O2gp2lFb8bG0AngXw

Height: 4'5"
Eye: Brown
Hair: Black and usually tied up in some type of ponytail. She uses a variety of hair ornaments from beads to clips.

Personality: Etsuko is headstrong and will not tolerate being oppressed or bullied in any way shape or form. She's one to fight before she speaks and keep fighting till her path is clear of enemies. It's safe to say that sometimes she goes a little too far.

At school, she's friends with a lot of of kids thanks to her digimon fan club. As president, Etsuko knows to be nice and likeable or face impeachment, so that's exactly what she does. In the light she smiles and does her best to make her fellow fan club members happy. But in the shadows when someone tries to challenge her she beats them down. Literally.

When not fighting, Etsuko is quite nice and likeable. When something peaks her curiosity she'll fire out a billion questions all at once, and expect an answer. Not necessarily in the order that she asked.

Restraint isn't her strong point and sometimes a nearby person has to yank her off of her victim.

History: Etsuko was born to a happy couple, as the first daughter after five sons. Because they were used to dealing with and raising boys, Etsuko's parents may have made a few mistakes when bringing their daughter up. Etsuko grew up thinking that nearly everything was a competition and if she wanted something bad enough she had to literally fight for it. Despite being the youngest and smallest sibling, Etsuko was the 'boss' of her brothers . They listened to her, adored her and did everything they could to make sure she was happy. If she got into too much trouble with her mouth and attitude, and it seemed as though she was accumulating enemies, her eldest brothers would go out and beat the crap out of anyone who was even thinking of ganging up on their little sister.

When Etsuko was eight, she became a hardcore digimon fan. Her brother's had alot of the merchandise, but they were growing out of the show, so they passed them down to their sister. Etsuko loved the digimon and soon formed an official Digimon Fan Club.

Likes/Dislikes:

Dislikes -

Bullies: She hates it when people pick on those who are different then them. That's why she only fights kids who challenge her or messes with her.

Radishes: Um. They're disgusting.

Silence: Etsuko is a little chatterbox so she hates when people aren't talking. In her opinion a place where everyone is free to talk as much as they please, is a safe place.

Anti-Digimon people: Digimon is Etsuko's life. It's the thing that she loves most in the world and hearing people spread slander about it, enrages her. How dare they?!

Likes -
[Not gonna include Digimon cause duh]

Leadership: She loves being the leader because she was born to be one and she's great at it. She has never been a follower, because she's never been afraid to step up to the plate.

Fighting: It's fun. Feeling the thrill when you start and the triumph and pride when you win. It's a glorious feeling.

Dogs: They're adorable and loyal.

Fear/Paranoia: Loss of control, is Etsuko's biggest fear. She has always been the top dog. The alpha. So what happens when she's not? What does she do?

Digimon

Baby: Relemon

In-Training: Viximon

Rookie: Renamon

Champion: Kyubimon

Ultimate: Taomon

Mega: Sakuyamon

Natural State: Rookie - Renamon
Digimon Gender: Male
Digimon's Personality: Renamon is a fighter just like Etsuko, he loves a challenge and will always step up to the plate. However, he has more self control and knows how to pick and choose his battles, while Etsuko will try to fight just about anyone who confronts her. Renamon is also much more mature and often the voice of reason in their relationship.
Digivice Color: Dark blue

Eyewear: Aviator goggles and hat
2ju83wVmKcI_PYGPYEdmK63DueucX6JyvBb3PneFHDvMjTGy5lirz4CDcJvXAXGGouGTZYh8rRlpPvA4RJKtFOJeGgsMamurukkL4-PoPtyKxmGkJDScUpTYTAOKfaDDWQ

*How you met your digimon
Etsuko met Renamon when she was fighting some boys and she was grossly out numbered. These guys had known her since grade school so they knew how to keep off the radar of her big brothers and grow strong in their lack of knowledge. Etsuko was about to get herself pummeled, when Renamon appeared and scared the crap out of the boys.

Last edited:
Now that I'm on a computer, I can get this done.

Human

Name: Satomi Kurosaki

Appearance: Satomi stands at 5'7", has long blonde hair (that's often tied back into a ponytail), and soft brown eyes. She often wears a loose-fitting sweatshirt over a plain white t-shirt and a pleated beige skirt, with sneakers for shoes.

Personality: Satomi is very down to earth, which sets her at odds with her more flighty partner Terriermon. She doesn't really talk a lot, but she does like to crack jokes from time to time. She's notoriously gullible, although she'd never admit it. To this day, she still thinks monsters take up residence in her closet during the night (Terriermon having appeared there to begin with doesn't help much, either) and she always checks it before going to bed. Her gullibility being taken advantage of has led Satomi to develop something resembling a short temper. She'll never actually hit somebody, but her anger-fueled lectures are just as notorious as her gullibility.

History: Satomi is an aspiring ballet dancer. She's been taking lessons since she was a child, and her natural height and grace have led to Satomi being considered for the principal dancer role at her studio, once she's actually old enough for it. Having grown up in a household where position is everything, this is of course her life goal: to become a principal dancer not just at her studio, but in a world-famous company.

Satomi's not exactly tactically adept, and she's not totally familiar with Digimon, either, which sometimes leads to some kind of screw-up. Still, she is savvy enough to figure out what works and what doesn't. It just takes a minute for it to click.

Likes/Dislikes: Satomi practically lives for ballet, to the point where she'll occasionally carry her pointe shoes in her school bag, even if she doesn't have ballet lessons on that day. She also enjoys reading, and can often be found reading a book in the library if she's not at ballet practice or at school. She doesn't particularly like haughty people, and also hates pineapples. Don't ask why about the pineapples; she doesn't know. Something else Satomi won't admit to, but she harbors a secret enjoyment for video games, especially the Neptunia series.

Fear/Paranoia: Cryophobia. Thanks to a thin ice incident when she was a child, Satomi is afraid of ice. She can handle ice cubes and snow fine, but she starts to panic when near a frozen pond or an ice rink. This hasn't led to trouble yet, but there's always the possibility.

Digimon

Digimon Partner and Its Digivolutions: Terriermon
Rookie: Terriermon
Champion: Gargomon
Ultimate: BlackRapidmon
Mega: BlackMegaGargomon

Natural State: Terriermon

Digimon's Personality: Terriermon is very flighty, often preferring to do his own thing over listening to anyone's orders. This can either accentuate or compensate for Satomi's own down-to-earth nature. Like Satomi, Terriermon enjoys a good story, sometimes reading over his partner's shoulder when she checks out a book, or having her read to him if she's being too serious. In battle, though, Terriermon turns serious, and tries to help Satomi give correct orders. If she says something wrong or stupid, he'll be the first one to step in and correct her.

Digivice Color: A dark, almost gray shade of silver.

Eyewear: Satomi uses a set of ski goggles borrowed from her neighbor to see through the fog. She admits that they look ridiculous when worn up on her head, but they're all she's got unless someone gives her a better-looking set.

*How you met your Digimon: Terriermon initially appeared in Satomi's closet, of all places. After being assaulted with several pillows, Terriermon finally explained the situation and pointed out the Digivice that had appeared on Satomi's nightstand. After explaining that he wasn't a "monster" in the traditional sense (and having to explain that "Digimon" is simply short for "Digital Monster") he earned Satomi's trust.
Unfortunately, Terriermon still hasn't been able to convince Satomi that there really aren't any monsters in her closet and that his appearing there was a one-time thing.

I will hopefully have the OOC all ready tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

I will also have everyone's character sheets read by then and will give feedback. (looks good so far from my skimming)

I do have to say though, there are going to be some VERY interesting events when we reach Mega evolution. *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

Human

Name: Haruko Nakazuki

Appearance:
3480_Anime-boy-sitting-in-the-rain-HD-wallpaper.jpg

Height: 5' 7"
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Blue

Personality: Haruko is normally very quiet and introverted. He isn't normally one to go out and socialize with people. Haruko doesn't feel like he belongs or fits in with most people, either. He does talk to some of his classmates, but the conversations are very short. Some may consider him a friend, but he doesn't always feel the same.

History: Haruko never knew his mother. Shortly after his birth, his mother had passed away, leaving Haruko's father to take care of him and his older brother.

His brother was three years older than him and was never the best brother to Haruko. When Ruko reached the age of 10, his brother's behaviour got worse. His brother seemed to blame Ruko for their mother's passing, and hibrother began to abuse him. Constantly everyday he would get hit and yelled at, being called mean names and being told it was all Haruko's fault their mother wasn't with them any more. Haruko would plea to his father to make his brother stop, but his father never did anything, secretly feeling it was Haruko's fault for his mother's passing.

Haruko's only reprieve from this torture was was last year when his brother finally left for college. Still, his father never tried to help, but now it was over. He had one last year of school left before he could leave and never look back.

Likes/Dislikes:
-Reading
-The rain

Dislikes:
-Being alone
-Backstabbers
-Liars
-Being completely social

Fear/Paranoia: He is absolutely terrified of being alone forever.

Digimon

Baby: Fufumon
In-Training: Kyokyomon
Rookie: Ryudamon
Champion: GinRyumon
Ultimate: HishaRyumon
Mega: OuRyuumon

Natural State: Rookie

Digimon's Personality: Ryudamon is a happy-go-lucky kind of digimon and loves making new friends. He is always smiling and joking, but he does have the occasional feeling that people are only pretending to be his friend.

Digivice Color: Dark Purple with Black details

Eyewear: A normal pair of sunglasses​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I've been wondering... Could I have Gigaseadramon instead of Metalseadramon as my Mega? I mean, I know how Gigaseadramon is essentially an upgraded Metalseadramon, but I think its design is much cooler, and that it's just more awesome in general. Or could there be a way for me to have both? :/

(Haruka and Haruko? I feel like I'm going to mix those up a lot XD)

Holy crap i didnt even notice that... Stupid me >.< Ill fix my name when im back on the comp...

I say keep it as is, so we can have a "Haru and Haru" kind of joke.

I'm torn, because I want to make a female character but we seem to have a lot of those already... :x I might make a male character instead, and if I do, I might wanna change digimon as well.

Actually, I think there's an even count. Three male, three female.

Oh, you're right! Maybe Haruka tricked me? (Damn traps XD)

Name: Megumi Kawamori

Appearance:
1220654513110_zps8161feb1.jpg

2007-07-01-61234_zpsfa0d114a.jpg
163cm, long pink hair, bright blue eyes. She also has a slightly (okay maybe a lot) bigger chest than the japanese average. Her glasses are only so she doesn't tire her eyes out when reading a lot, so she mainly uses them at school and at home when studying. Usually she wears her hair out, but its not uncommon to see her wear it in a ponytail.

Personality: Megumi is a very calm and gentle person with an almost lady-like demeanor. Her grades are excellent and she studies a lot, but despite this she comes off as airheaded and clumsy, often stumbling or falling over completely without reason. Her favourite thing to do is sleep, and to some teachers it's a mystery how she manages to ace all tests when she spends the majority of time in class asleep or daydreaming. While she most often acts mature she can be a bit of a crybaby, and she has the magical ability to look so vulnerable when crying that all people in her near vicinity drop what they're doing and try to console her.

History: Her grandmother on her mother's side and grandfather on her father's side are swedish and brittish respetively, so she has quite a lot of european blood, which may account for her out-of-the-ordinary size for a japanese person. Having spent many summers abroad with her relatives, she speaks several languages fluently and may act more european culture-wise.

Likes: Sleeping, the smell of newly washed and dried linens, cooking, continental breakfasts

Dislikes: There isn't much she dislikes, as she's quite easy-going, but she hates injustice.

Fear/Paranoia: If she goes without sleep for more than twelve hours she turns completely hysteric and paranoid, and she starts halucinating about horrible monsters and thinks that scary things are going to happen to her. Basically it's as if she's having nightmares while being awake.

Digimon

In-Training: Moonmon
Rookie: Lunamon
Champion: Lekismon
Ultimate: Crescemon
Mega: Dianamon

Natural State: In-training

Digimon Gender: Female

Digimon's Personality: Much more energetic than Megumi, it keeps constantly vigilant and playful.

Digivice Color: Purple with lavender details

Eyewear: Essentially a modified sleep mask with a camera that displays an image on the inside of the mask. Imagine a less chunky Oculus Rift.

*How you met your Digimon: Moonmon would first show up in her dreams, and then one day be by her bed as she wakes up.

Damn it... This sounds like so much fun since I love Digimon.
But I didn't watch the third season, or at least, the Tamers season that this will be based around, so I'll probably not be up to speed entirely >.<
If I did participate, I would so totally love the Salamon/Gatomon Digimon line if at all possible. Unless that somehow conflicts with something/someone.

I think I'm going to keep my charrie's name, so just call him Ruko, gaiz!!

Finished with my charrie!! Kinda a darker backstory, but it's what i was inspired to do! It is short... But it's very basic. My majour muse has gone on a little vacay in Anor Londo

Damn it... This sounds like so much fun since I love Digimon.
But I didn't watch the third season, or at least, the Tamers season that this will be based around, so I'll probably not be up to speed entirely >.<
If I did participate, I would so totally love the Salamon/Gatomon Digimon line if at all possible. Unless that somehow conflicts with something/someone.

(pssst, I haven't either ;3)

Anyway I think you're fine as long as you read the wikia about how the digivices work and stuff like that.

Sorry about the day delay guys (yesterday was a very stinky day).

Anyway, before I give you the link to our shiny new OOC, I have some comments on characters and for people:

Lady Bernkastel I was about to say you needed at least one dislike, but it looks like you took care of that before I had to say something ^.^ Oh, and there will be a little more detail in the OOC, but everyone will meet their Digimon partner in the IC for their first post. - Accepted

Princess of the Teacup I am going to laugh when your little 12-year-old girl becomes the "leader" of our gang. - Accepted

Wolfsbane706 - Accepted
I like to give people icons because....I like making icons >.< I tried to find a picture that could work for your character from my available stash.
SatomiIconwithBorder_zpsc2fb762e.jpg

What do you think? If you'd prefer, I can find a girl with a ponytail, this was just, again, a picture from my stash that looked close to your description.

Incubus Prince In your Digimon Personality section, you wrote: "Ryudamon is a happy-go-lucky kind of digimon and loves making no friends." Was that no intentional, or was it supposed to be another word? (if just confused me a little) Besides that, you're good. - Accepted

Merry Berry Like I told Wolfsbane, I like to make icons. Is there a preferred one of your pictures that you'd like as your icon? - Accepted

Olissa I was planning to cut it off after the last person...but you know what? Come on in! We can fit one more person in I think. And yes, the Salamon route is open.

Whew. With all of that out of the way, here is the OOC! Please read EVERYTHING in the first post! (well, minus the character sheet, that's still the same) I have new information, rules, and a question for you all! Also, please repost your character sheets into the OOC!
-> Digimon Tamers OOC <-

I don't quite have the time (plus it's indeed quite full) and all that to RP the Digimon line out now, but should for some reason someone end up bailing out, just shoot me a message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.