sO I JUST REFRESHED THE PAGE

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My reaction was legit "Oh, for fucks sake, what did I break THIS time"

WHY DOES EVERYONE TENSE UP ABOUT IT?

Even if it wasn't April Fool's, its just someone saying its your fault for some unknown reason. I'd be more like, "Nope, not my fault. It was @Diana 's fault. Not me."
I'm wired to assume I fucked things up. I am a walking Tjernobyl of bad luck.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: RoranHawkins
SHUT UP YOU OLD MAN! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU'RE NOT AS YOUNG AND WITH IT LIKE I AM! GO BACK TO TAR PITS, YOU STINKY DINOSAUR! #NAENAEWHIP #SNAPGRAM #FILTERS @Xnnijmai

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So everyone's getting this? I guess that means I haven't been bad enough to get a real call out. Darn. Guess I'll have to try harder.

Now... it is no longer my fault...

I am finally freed of this Iwakian curse...

ovpIgxZ.png

This definitely spooked me. I was trying to figure out what I did wrong for about five minutes before I remembered what today was. ^.^

Reactions: Razilin
Cuz' people give far too much of a damn about other people's opinions of them. :ferret:
Or because people might be worried that they did something wrong... Wrong enough to warrant a giant banner at the top of the screen, which would imply that whatever they did must've been pretty bad. Bad enough to get Diana to put a giant banner up about it.

I mean, I get that it's a prank, and I'm not trying to be the person who's all like "we can't have jokes anymore because feelings", but like, I can at least see how people would be freaked out by it, at least momentarily.

Even I felt myself tense up for a split second, although it didn't take me long to figure out what was going on, and then I was cool about it. But like... just because the joke got someone for a second doesn't mean they're obsessed with what other people think. o_o Some people just get (understandably) worried when they think they've royally fucked up.

I'm not saying that a little scare on April Fools Day is the worst thing in the world -- I just don't like to assume these kinds of things about people just because they were scared...

Or because people might be worried that they did something wrong... Wrong enough to warrant a giant banner at the top of the screen, which would imply that whatever they did must've been pretty bad. Bad enough to get Diana to put a giant banner up about it.

I mean, I get that it's a prank, and I'm not trying to be the person who's all like "we can't have jokes anymore because feelings", but like, I can at least see how people would be freaked out by it, at least momentarily.

Even I felt myself tense up for a split second, although it didn't take me long to figure out what was going on, and then I was cool about it. But like... just because the joke got someone for a second doesn't mean they're obsessed with what other people think. o_o Some people just get (understandably) worried when they think they've royally fucked up.

I'm not saying that a little scare on April Fools Day is the worst thing in the world -- I just don't like to assume these kinds of things about people just because they were scared...
Its only your fault because you drove Henry-chan away!!!!

Kagenry OTP!!

Except Diana has never done anything like that before, and has no reason to do so either.

If one earned a banner like that, but received no direct message (PM for instance) about "negative behaviour" then they've done nothing particularly wrong. No reason to assume you must have done something bad to be spotlighted. If one is truly curious, they can inquire with Diana themselves. Otherwise... People are too worried about what others might think of them because of a single message sprawled across the screen in large letters.

Anyway, is silly to debate seriously in a thread like this. After all, I am obviously to blame.

vSysebu.jpg

I haven't done an April Fools day joke in years, because I have the "it comes true a year later" curse. >:[ I haven't done a joke since 03? 04? and I still get blamed for these.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

Everyone just stop being dicks.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.