sO I JUST REFRESHED THE PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS NYDANNA'S FAULT
I'm immune to guilt. My kids blame me for everything. Can't find their shoes? It's mom's fault. Can't beat a boss on their game? It's mom's fault.

If it's my fault, than oh well. I'll say the same thing I say to my kids.

Go cry to your father about it. :P

Reactions: Razilin
IT'S ALL ORK HITLER'S FAULT. YOU CAN ALWAYS BLAME ORK HITLER.

Except Diana has never done anything like that before, and has no reason to do so either.

If one earned a banner like that, but received no direct message (PM for instance) about "negative behaviour" then they've done nothing particularly wrong. No reason to assume you must have done something bad to be spotlighted. If one is truly curious, they can inquire with Diana themselves.
Well yeah, all of that stuff becomes obvious once logic and reasoning kicks in. I'm talking about immediate reactions, where you don't have time to think. Just like how someone could dress up as bigfoot and then jump out from behind a corner and startle you. Just because you flinched doesn't mean you believe in bigfoot or that bigfoot has some personal score to settle with you -- because the nature of the situation becomes obvious when you have time to give it even the slightest thought.

All I was saying was that I don't think people "care too much what others think" just because the banner scared them for a second. It seems perfectly normal to think that someone could worry that they fucked up as an immediate reaction, before they had time to realize that it didn't make sense and that it was probably a prank.

Edit: BUT I MEAN I PROBABLY LOOK LIKE I'M BEING WAY TOO ARGUMENTATIVE/TOO MUCH OF A KILLJOY IN A THREAD LIKE THIS... so... yeah...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
my immediate reaction was to go turn off my private messages for teh day. 8D

my immediate reaction was to go turn off my private messages for teh day. 8D
...wait. We can do that?

Is there a way for PMs to stop going to me gmail account too? That'd be nice!

My signature says it all. This was funny on many levels. I think I win.

...In other news,

tumblr_inline_o4ydymmRXu1rol1ej_540.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
...In other news,

tumblr_inline_o4ydymmRXu1rol1ej_540.jpg
Oh how I wish that was true. I wish some old time comedian would pull a Trump mask of their head and say 'Just kidding guys!'.

...wait. We can do that?

Is there a way for PMs to stop going to me gmail account too? That'd be nice!
Yes, that is all in your settings. O_O

Pih, compared to putting fake sessions or episodes of anime on Anilinkz what Iwaku did was child's play. It took me like a second to figure out what was going on (through first visiting Anilinkz and then Iwaku helped)...

...My roommate filled my closet with condom balloons. o_o

Ok then. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Its only your fault because you drove Henry-chan away!!!!

Kagenry OTP!!
THIS SHIP WILL NOT SINK DAMMIT!

Except Diana has never done anything like that before, and has no reason to do so either.

If one earned a banner like that, but received no direct message (PM for instance) about "negative behaviour" then they've done nothing particularly wrong. No reason to assume you must have done something bad to be spotlighted. If one is truly curious, they can inquire with Diana themselves. Otherwise... People are too worried about what others might think of them because of a single message sprawled across the screen in large letters.
You know you're applying too much logic (wow, never though I'd say that one) to a split second reaction.
You know, that thing people get so quickly they don't have any time yet to actually think it through first? :P

Reactions: Razilin
MY ROOMMATE AND ROOMMATE'S GIRLFRIEND ARE NOW ENGAGED IN A PRANK WAR. O_O

• Bucket of Rainbows
THIS SHIP WILL NOT SINK DAMMIT!

You know you're applying too much logic (wow, never though I'd say that one) to a split second reaction.
You know, that thing people get so quickly they don't have any time yet to actually think it through first? :P

let's be honest.

its everyone's fault.

except for kagenry. that's totally all @Kaga-kun 's fault.

there are only three Iwaku ships that matter.

1) Kagenry (OTP!)

2) Gwazilin

3) @Seiji Snow x Everyone

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.