sO I JUST REFRESHED THE PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thank god its the 2nd of april. my thread is free.

fly away slowly into the archives~
NO WAIT! I STILL HAVE RELEVANT APRIL FOOLS INFORMATION!

Remember when I said that my roommate filled my closet with condom balloons? It wasn't until around 3AM after April Fools technically ended that I found even more condom balloons in the fridge and in my dresser drawers (and at that point, I was so tired and lazy that I sort of just left them there). And then, when I crawled into bed, I realized that there was bubblewrap in my pillowcase...

NO WAIT! I STILL HAVE RELEVANT APRIL FOOLS INFORMATION!

Remember when I said that my roommate filled my closet with condom balloons? It wasn't until around 3AM after April Fools technically ended that I found even more condom balloons in the fridge and in my dresser drawers (and at that point, I was so tired and lazy that I sort of just left them there). And then, when I crawled into bed, I realized that there was bubblewrap in my pillowcase...
Your roommate doesn't even know the meaning of mercy. :P

Last edited:
You're roommate doesn't even know the meaning of mercy. :P
You're grammar doesn't exist. You truly are the master shitposter. :D -If I can't have Diana's spelling mistake I will have Gwazi's grammar mistakes. MOAHHAHAHHAHA-

You're grammar doesn't exist. You truly are the master shitposter. :D -If I can't have Diana's spelling mistake I will have Gwazi's grammar mistakes. MOAHHAHAHHAHA-
i speek engrish goodly

i speek engrish goodly
ldnXg47.jpg

Mooch randum, viry ood.

MY ROOMMATE PUT THE TEDDY GRAMS BACK IN THE CLUB CRACKERS BOX AND CLUB CRACKERS IN THE TEDDY GRAMS BOX. THE SNACKS WERE DISGUISED AS EACH OTHER.

HOW MUCH SHIT IS THERE LEFT TO FIND???

MY ROOMMATE PUT THE TEDDY GRAMS BACK IN THE CLUB CRACKERS BOX AND CLUB CRACKERS IN THE TEDDY GRAMS BOX. THE SNACKS WERE DISGUISED AS EACH OTHER.

join us next week, when Kaga looks for Oreos in "Where the fuck did Kaga-kun's possessions go?"

Reactions: Brovo

Double check all your Beatles stuff. :P

I just read it and shrugged really. 'It's all LogicfromLogic's fault'. Figured whatever it was Diana would beat me for later so might as well enjoy what time I had left to live.

WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING
BECAUSE I KEPT GIVING CONTINUOUS UPDATES ABOUT LEFTOVER APRIL FOOLS PRANKS THAT MY ROOMMATE LEFT ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.