So happy... Together.

Again, David was in that state of mind where the information on the book and notes just marches inside the brain. Yet again, he was interrupted this time by the real Kinley. "Oh, hey girl." Muttered him. He looked at her and tilted a little bit his head when she demanded his name. "Wait, you don't know my name yet?" Asked him with a smile, wondering how could she even have her phone... Oh, yeah, the photo and the phone... "David. My name is David." Said him.

David was about to show her the mumbo-jumbo of weird maths on the book he was reading when some of the persons on the library urged them to shut up with 'tssss' and muttering 'silences'. "Yeah, a break sounds nice." Said him picking up his things and walking out of there with her. Once in the hallway David looked at Kinley and smiled again. "So, is there any place you prefer for that break?"

"Where would I prefer it?" Kinley glanced around the hall they were in, trying to figure out where they could go. There was a bathroom! But they had been there before. One of their cars? It was too light out. That's when she noticed a group of students leaving a study room. "Perfect!" She smiled and walked with him over to the room, chatting about any school subject that came to her mind so it seemed like they were acting the part.

Once in the room, she shoved a chair up under the doorknob to keep anyone from getting in. That's when the fun started. Lightly, she nipped at his lips and ran her hands under his shirt. Gently, she pushed him against the table in the middle of the room, making him lean against it a bit. "We should do this many different places," she murmured against his lips before pulling away from him and lifting his shirt off.

"How exactly would you like this break to go?" She asked, trailing her fingertips over his chest.

"Ehmm... Yeah, the exercises are for Monday." Said David following her game, even if he didn't knew yet where this was going. The chair against the knob gave him pretty much all the information he needed to know what was going on here. "I'm... I'm not in the mood..." But his member said otherwise, yelling 'Party!' from inside his pants. "I'm not sure..." Muttered David, but what he wasn't sure now if about what he was saying.

"Wait, do I get to chose?" Asked him teasingly, finally losing the battle against her, dropping his hands to her pants and unbuttoning them as he kept kissing her. "Bend over the table, babe." Muttered him as he got behind her and finally dropped her pants to her knees. Then he began to rub her female parts trough the fabric of her panties, teasing her further by pressing the bulge on his pants against her ass and sliding his free hand into her top and getting to those breasts he liked so much.

First, she started to pout at his protests. Was she just not desirable to him? Did something change between the party and now? But those thoughts quickly disappeared when he told her to bend over the table. All to eagerly, she did just as he said, looking back at him. Then his teasing definitely got her started, got her wanting him to plunge inside her. Soon, his hands were at her breasts, making her smile a bit.

"I'm glad you enjoy my breasts," she whispered. "But David, don't make me wait for you anymore." Kinley licked her lips and pressed back against the bulge, wanting him to get just as excited as her. "Maybe, if I please myself it would encourage you to take over?" She raised an eyebrow then shifted slightly and ran one of her hands into her panties, lightly playing with her clit.

"You really are an eager one, eh?" Said David with a teasing smile on his face. Joining her, she kept touching her while he sadly stopped playing with her breasts in order to take off his pants. Finally free, his member sprung against her ass, and to turn her even more, he ran the tip of his cock against her pussy. All the attention was focused in her parts for a while, enjoying the pleasant touch of her moist clit, teasing her badly. After a couple of minutes, he decided to give the next step, but before going any further, David separated a little more her legs, bending Kinley over the table even more. Then he took his panties down and put the tip of his prepared and hard cock on her pussy. His hand gripped her ass cheeks tightly and he buried his cock deep inside of her, going really slow like the last time.

"Your teasing!" Kinley gasped and wiggled her hips slightly while he teased her with the head. "Mmmmm, David." She melted against the table top, enjoying his member sliding inside her. What probably made this experience so enjoyable was how he started out slowly, as if he enjoyed her and didn't want to just get their fuck over with by going at her like a crazed man. After letting him do all the movement for a bit, she started to moving herself, pulling her hips away from him then pushing them back against him. "You feel so good... this is so much better not intoxicated." Kinley nodded while looking over her shoulder, trying to watch him thrust in and out of her.

"Mmm..." Moaned him gently as he kept doing her softly, all the way in, and all the way out. Repeat. As his cock began to be more and more lubricated by their liquids, he allowed himself to speed up a little bit, still, always taking care to go deep in every thrust, slowing down when he felt he missed a spot inside her and then picking up the pace again. Eventually, he catch her precious blue eyes looking at him, making him stop for a second, leaving his member buried into her. "Want to take a look, babe?" Breathed him with a wink.

But David didn't waited for an answer. He simply took his member out of her, turned her around, leaving her laying over the table on her back. Then he lifted her legs over his shoulders and putting the tip of his humid cock in her pussy, he began again. Taking his member all the way inside of her really slowly, this time looking directly do her eyes.

His moan sounded so sweet! The fact that it was her body he was moaning over made everything that much better. When he stopped, she looked at him with surprise then whimpered lightly. She was about to ask him why he stopped when he asked a question of his own. It seemed as if he already knew the answer as he flipped her onto her back and placed her legs over his shoulder.

Kinley propped herself up on her elbows and watched him position as he slid into her. She bit hard down on her lower lip, a small moan resounding from chest. Soon, she looked up at him meeting his eyes. Her heart jumped in her chest, surprised that he would want eye contact. This guy was definitely a keeper! She had to keep him.

"David, that feels so good!" She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, one again starting to rock her hips with his, sliding him in and out of her more.

David kept holding her legs, gently caressing them as he continued making sweet love with her. On the hallway the people continued walking from place to place, making noise sometimes, which reminded David where they were. Planting soft kisses on her legs, he decided this had to end sooner than later, and even if once started, he would rather prefer to spent the whole morning fucking that eager pussy of hers, this was no place to stay like this for too long. Exciting? Yes, a lot more than he could have expected. But not safe.

"We better wrap this up, babe." Muttered him, sounding much more steady than any other man would if they were fucking a girl like he was.

Kinley was about to object when the doorknob to the room they were in was jiggled then there was a knock. "One moment!" The girl answered then sat up, sliding David out of her. After getting off the table, she slipped on her pants then went over to David, giving him a rough kiss. "We still need to do this more. You're amazing." She grinned, kissing him again then letting him get situated before going to the door and moving the chair.

"I'll call you later, David. Maybe you could come over tonight and study some more?" She grinned then left, softly greeting the group of students that were waiting outside. That was the last David heard of Kinley for a few hours. Of course, he was on her mind, and she spend that few hours asking around campus about a David. Finally! There was a breakthrough!

Some guy said that he knew a David who had gone to a party the other night but was hesitant to tell Kinley where his dorm was. Somehow, she managed to assure him that she was David's new girlfriend which got her the information she wanted. Moments later, she pulled up in front of his dorm, writing a quick note with her address on it then kissing the paper.

Quietly, she tiptoed down the hall to his door and put the paper on the floor in front of the door. Kinley then knocked and ran down the hall then out to her Xterra, feeling optimistic that David would show up at her door later.

The group of students looked at David as he passed in front of them. It was way too obvious what happened in there, and while some of the girls made disgusting expressions, the boys nodded, a Afro american one even rose his hand and offered David a high five. "Hell yeah, brother!" Said that guy David didn't even knew.

The rest of the day went pretty much as usual and, after going to the bathroom to get his hands and face washed, and when nobody looked, his cock, he returned to the library, got some more study and returned to his room after it. Chilling in the bed, reading some random book, David had a small TV on, with the news in it, receiving his daily dose of bad economy news, when someone knocked at the door. Well, who the hell was now? If it was that fat guy from the end of the hallway asking for food again... Instead, David could only hear someone running and see a piece of paper on the ground. Mystery? Not for too long, the essence on that piece of paper was unequivocal.

David went back into his room and sat in front of the desk. Well, that was starting to get a little bit creepy... How did she had knew where his room was? Not that it was classified information, yet... Look, I better go have a beer and take the rest of the day free, thought him as he grabbed what he needed to go out and called some friends.

"Ahhh!" Kinley gave a frustrated scream and slammed her palms down on her kitchen counter. Why wasn't he here yet? Where the hell had he gone? She steamed and paced back and forth. How could he deny her? She gave another scream and went over to her purse to check her phone. Nothing. Gritting her teeth, she dropped her phone on the counter then went into the living room, forcing herself to sit down on the couch.

Well, the plan to calm down on the couch failed because as soon as she sat down, she was back up again. Eventually, a smirk spread across her face as she picked her phone back up then ran to her room. Several minutes later, she sent several topless pictures to his phone. How could he ignore that? He did enjoy her breasts. Raising her eyebrows, she looked down at her bare chest, deciding that they weren't the bad looking.... no wonder he liked them.

After a few minutes of waiting for a text, Kinley grew impatient and sent him a text. ~Hey David! I was just thinking about you and our unfinished business back at the library. You fuck me so good, baby. Oh! I hope you don't mind, I found out where you lived from a guy you went to the party with! I thought I could surprise you! <3~ After that text was sent, she sat on her bed, staring at her phone and waiting for it to go off.

"So, I was there, all like, woah! And then..." Some of David friends was talking, telling them some random funny adventure he already had listened. That didn't took too much fun of it, but David already knew what happened in the end. That made him chuckle. Taking a sip of his beer, his phone rang. Oh, message. "You go on, bro. I already know what happens." Said David allowing his friend to continue. Oh, Kinley, what a surprise... Wait... What a surprise! I do recognize those breasts! Thought David as he looked at the pictures for a while. Then the message.

~You surprised me indeed! But it was a little bit creepy, babe. Oh, and about our unfinished business... Nothing feels as good as your little pussy. I'm looking forward to our next meeting, maybe we could try something different. *wink* *wink*~ Well, that may be too audacious, but hey, truth be told; that girl really knew how to turn David on.

Her phone went off and she snatched it up, reading his message than grinning brightly. ~You have my address, and my roomie is gone for the night. We have the whole house for "adventures". I would love to suck you off, David. Also! I am so sorry about creepy. It won't happen again.~ This time, she truly anticipated his arrival. What man could resist a blow job!? Well, not a sane one.

Deciding make herself look sexy or... maybe cutely disheveled? She paused in midstride.. was that actually a way to describe something? Kinley just shrugged then went through her drawers, finding a cute pair of boy shorts and white tank top. That's was all she was going to wear. Who needed pants and a bra... especially when those articles of clothing were about to be removed.

Yep.... Thought him, having to reread the message twice. ~Be right there.~ "Well, I must go." Said David getting up. "What? You call us and now you are leaving?" Asked the one of his friends. "I have an issue a have to take care of, dude." Replied David. "Hey! What about my story, man?" Said the one telling the story. "In the end she happens to be a transsexual. Happy?" Said David as he began to walk away. "What! She wasn't a girl!?" Asked one of the others. "Oh, yeah, great. Thanks, David!" Yelled the one telling the now ruined story. "See you tomorrow!" Said David waving his hand at them.

Well, now to take care of Kinley... Shit, the address! And so, David had to go all the way back to the college to retrieve the note and then he could go to her house. But it wasn't all that bad, that way he could grab some condoms. Sure making it without rubber felt like heaven.... But right now his career felt more important for him than having a family, so any caution was welcome.

After getting lost a couple of times he finally made it, taking a little bit longer than he would have wanted to, but not too late neither. David walked to the main door of the address Kinley had provided and then knocked at the door.

Why was he taking so long?! She paced the living room floor, frustrated that he wasn't already there. He really put her on an emotional roller coaster and one of these days, she was going to let him know. David was being so unfair to her! At least in her mind. First, he didn't want her to come to the library then he wasn't in the mood thhheeenn he tells her she was creep! Doesn't he know how much that can hurt a girl?

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. A huge grin appeared on her face as she trotted to the front door and flung it open. He wasn't lying to her! He really did come. "I'm glad you showed up!" Kinley said brightly, kissing him softly before welcoming her into the house. "I was almost worried you weren't going to come," she mumbled sadly, leaning against the arm of the couch. "But I'm glad my offered tempted you so much." The girl licked her lips and looked down at his pants.

Without saying anything, she went to her purse, digging through it just to find mints and pop a couple in her mouth. "So, where do you want this to happen? You can control the night. Sound fun?"

"Yeah, I got a little bit lost on my way here..." Admitted him, looking at those couple of blue sapphires she had for eyes. Seeing her so enthused about him being there made him smile, it was nice to see someone was so cheerful for seeing him. It may have been creepy in another time and place, but right now it was cute. "Alright, alright. Relax, babe. I'm not going anywhere." Said him as he got close to her and gently put his hands on her hips.

David liked women, that was very clear by now, but he not only enjoyed fucking them or using them as just toys. He actually enjoyed staring at their beauty, feeling their warmth, their soft skin... Making them moan of real pleasure. "Did you just woke up?" Asked him softly, looking how she looked. "I like it." Said David before she could say anything. Those looks really turned him on and... Are those her nipples? His hands ran softly under her top as he began to kiss her deep.

They are! Celebrated him as his hands cupped her beautiful breasts, massaging them kindly, letting her desirable skin poison him. If there is no bra... His right hand ventured beyond her belly button and curiously went onto those shorts. ... ... ... Well, this is definitely a pussy, thought David after a couple of seconds of playing with it, taking a couple of fingers inside of her. His kisses broke and David looked at her from real close. "You were waiting for this, right?" Asked him teasingly.

And just like that, his hands were up her shirt. She smiled into the kiss, her plan working flawlessly as his fingers slid down into her shorts. God, even his fingers felt glorious. While he slid fingers inside her, she loosely wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning into each and every kiss. When he broke the kiss, she just stared down at his lips, wanting more and quickly nodding in response to his answer before roughly pressing her lips to her.

Rather playfully, she trapped his tongue between her teeth and sucked on it lightly. Her hands were soon down the back of his pants, gripping his ass and pulling his body tight to hers. Slipping her hands around to the front, she started to unbutton his pants as she kissed along his jaw then down his neck. After a few seconds of struggling, his button and zipper finally came loose.

With the freedom from his pants, Kinley eager slid his hand into his boxers, playing with the part of his she so passionately desired. Softly, her thumb twirled around the head just as she moaned against his neck from his fingers playing inside her.

Silence gives consent. David kept playing with her pussy, enjoying how Kinley took care of his mouth. That girl was really passionate , and for a moment, David wanted just to stay just like they were right now; touching each other with passion, kissing and sharing saliva... Oh, and one mint. David fingers finally slowed down, eventually getting out of her to go to her hips and grab her as a couple of drops of pre-cum came out of his now hard cock thanks to the exciting care of Kinley hands.

"Let's have a seat, babe." Muttered him as he walked to the sofa and sat down, taking his cock in his hand and gently caressing it as he looked at her. There was no need for more words, David wanted it and he knew she wanted it too.

She looked down at his erect member and grinned. First, she wanted to feel him deep inside, not minding if she would have to taste herself on him. Quickly, she removed her shorts and straddled him, wasting now time in plunging him right into his. Mmmmm, every inch felt so good as it slid smoothly against the warm walls of her pussy. From there, she began to ride him, slowly at first but then with more speed. Kinley didn't want to stop so she breathed into his ear, "how about we go a couple rounds?"

Soon, she switched position, making it so he was laying on the couch and not sitting there. Leaning back, she put her hands his thighs and began rocking her hips. God that felt so good! Her eyes were closing as she leaned her head back, allowing a soft moan to fill the air. David was truly amazing! Such a good lover... he was definitely hers. Why else would he be laying under her? Allowing her to ride him? He for sure had to have feelings for her.