So happy... Together.

David smiled and kissed her lips. "Neither I would have to worry about you dancing with random guys at parties." Said him with the same emphasis she used in her sentence. "Well, now she was officially his girlfriend, and among other things, that meant she should be loyal to him, that she should love him as much as he loved her... And that sex would get more creative ad audacious from now on. That last part made him blush a little bit; after all they had done so far, how could it get even more audacious?

"We may." Replied him, not wanting to stop playing with her tight ass cheeks, so close to her his member was now rubbing against her crotch again. "Let's get cleaned, babe." Muttered him, having to release her but in order to put some soap in his hands. But the shower fun had just started, for his soapy hands now began to gently caress all her skin, making sure not a single spot was left un-rubbed. Not a single one, and that meant, for some reason, paying special attention to her breasts.

So slow, yet cautious was David, that in the process he himself ended up all soaped too, due to the constant touch of their both bodies. Once he felt they were clean enough, his hands slipped down her ass again and slowly toyed with her ass cheeks again. Then he looked at his precious Kinley and smiled.

He made it so hard for her to not be turned on! The fact that he kept groping her ass, messaging her breasts, and how his dick kept rubbing her. At least they were clean now, right? Well, at least their bodies were clean; their minds were not. "Mmmmm, you make it so hard not to wanna fuck you again," Kinley growled then kissed him roughly. "How you touch me, just gets me every time."

It wasn't long until she got busy with kissing him and allowing her hands to explore over his as well. Of course, she ended up back at his dick, playing with it softly. That had to be her favorite part about him. Really, it was the only part about him. Guys didn't have breasts. Be kinda weird if they did... pushing that thought from her mind, she focused on teasing the head with her thumb, thinking about getting back on her knees and licking it. "Do you know how much I like the tip of dick?" Kinley said rather crudely. "I would for sure just play with it all day. Touch it, lick it, suck it. Whatever you would want me to do." She giggled. "In fact..."

With that, she was back on her knees and already had her mouth around him, flicking her tongue over the tip as she looked up at him with her big blue eyes. A moment later, she closed her eyes and just sighed around him, sucking a moment before standing back up and continuing to ran her thumb around it.

David smiled, kissing her when her lips were close, and not actually believing what he was hearing. "Well, now it's all yours to enjoy, babe." Replied him softly. And boy she did. He looked down at her again when she got on her knees again, really linking how her mouth toyed with his tip under the water of the shower. David didn't thought it could be possible to get hard after hours of fucking all around the house, but even if it was a little bit harder to accomplish this time, he did got hard again. It had to be that thumb play, how she caressed the tip of his cock and tongued it after was just awesome.

Once his lips where again into his reach, he took her close and kissed her deeply, slowly taking a couple of his fingers into her pussy. "If you keep teasing me like that I will have to fuck you all night long, babe." Muttered David with a grin. That was meant to be a joke, but thinking about it, it felt like a really good idea.

The fact he was getting hard again made her giggle. She felt almost powerful knowing that she could do that to him. At first, she was about to protest to fucking all night, sort of just wanting to cuddle, but that all changed when she felt his fingers push into her. It would be fun to go at each other all night. Definitely a challenge! But fun none the less

"Well, then fuck me." Kinley grinned and kissed him roughly. "Lets start now!" She nodded eagerly. "And lets be traditional and just do it in bed." She shrugged and left the shower, not caring much to continue it if they were just going to be sweaty again. Much like she had done earlier, she stretched out over the bed, waiting for him.

David looked at that gorgeous girl walk out of the shower, and seeing how she moved her ass he didn't minded if it was in the bed, in the kitchen or in the rooftop. He was hard again now, and all he wanted is to get his cock into her pussy all night. All of this was something he never had done before, fucking a girl all afternoon, have a shower and then keep it going? No way he was going to miss this.

Not having too much time to get too dry, he went after her again finding her again, lying in her bed, a naked goddess of desire, her curves yelling at him naughty things, inviting him over and urging him to take her in his arms. David didn't resisted any longer to those blue eyes and slowly crawled on top of her, smelling how nice her essence was, clean, pure. But looking at her lustfully, he wanted to turn all that purity into naughty and dirty sweat and love juices. "Let me turn the light on, babe. I don't want to miss a thing." Muttered David to her ear as he turned on the small lamp on the bed table.

If they were going to be there all night, or being realistic, for a couple of hours more, he was going to take it easy, worship her body and make her feel pleased as much as he was going to enjoy being pleased by her soft skin and juicy pussy. And so, he began soft and sweet, kissing her gently on her lips, doing the pleasant slow way all over her body and to her legs, this time paying more attention to those two objects of infinite pleasure. Sitting between her legs, he caressed gently her inner thighs, kissing her ankles and feet as he held her legs over his shoulders.

Without saying anything, since he found no need for words, his hands began to go, little by little, closer to her clit, softly caressing it with his thumb. Then, his lips still lost in her legs, a couple of fingers began to explore her again, eventually meeting inside with a third finger. After a few minutes, his dick was so hard it could break a brick, so, taking his fingers out of her, he soaked his willing member with her juices and gently took her hand, pulling her over him so she was sitting right over his cock. "Come here, babe...." Muttered him as he got himself in a comfortable fucking position and looked at her straight into the eyes. Was then when the tip of his cock touched again her pussy, and after a few rubs and teasing of it, he slid it all the way into her, leaving all inside a few seconds before he began to fuck her.

She slid down on to him, moaning softly as they were about to go at it again. Mmmmm, he always felt so good and the fact that she hadn't grown tired of fucking him yet was rather exciting; it meant they were about to have a life long relationship. Well, he didn't know it, but they were going to have a life long relationship anyway. This was her man and no one, not even his friends, will get in the way.

"Ohh, David," she moaned softly gripping his shoulders.

Morning came and she woke up with her legs wrapped around David. It was still rather awesome that he was there. Not many guys would still be in bed with her. His phone started ringing, and she furiously looked for it to shut it off so he wouldn't wake up, and he wouldn't have to leave.

"Come on, man. Pick up!" Collin grumbled as David's phone just rang and rang. His roommate had been gone all night, and he had no clue where he went. "He is going to be late for class!" He shifted his weight from foot to foot. "And I also need to talk to him about guy's night tonight." It went to voicemail and he just groaned and hung up.

"Hi, Collin!" A girl with a soft southern accent said as she passed him in the hall.

All that sweet sex with Kinley did left David so tired he had fallen asleep a few minutes after their good night fuck. The warm feeling of his girlfriend all over his skin made it everything much more easy, but his phone ringing disturbed him enough to wake him up. Finding himself wrapped by Kinley made him smile. "Hey.... Good morning, babe." Muttered David, barely opening his eyes. His hands ran through her gorgeous body, and eventually stopped at his butt, touching it gently, feeling her essence reinforcing his morning wood.

"What time is it?" Asked him still sleepy.

"Ummm. It is 10 am," she said softly, nuzzling her face in his neck. "Collin called. Now, lets just stay in bed."

She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him a bit. Plus, the fact he was running his hands over her body made it harder to want her to get up. Would it be all that bad to just stay in bed? She for sure didn't need to go to class. Well, she did, but she wasn't opposed to skipping. Who really needed class anyway? Not Kinley!

"Just stay with me aaalll day. I don't want to share you," she said, half joking.

David smiled, feeling really good at his side. '10 am' He loved the idea of spending all day with Kinley in bed. '10 am' Maybe if he played his cards well, he could take advantage of that morning wood, even having sex with that cute thing a couple of times more. '10 am' Maybe one of those... '10 am' "10 am! Hell, I'm going to be late!" Said him as he jumped out of bed. Then he looked around, trying to remember where did he left his clothes.

"Sorry, babe. I must run now. I really need to go to class today." Said him leaning close to her and kissing her passionately, yet quickly. "I love you." Said him with a wink and ran to the living room to gather all the clothes he could before successfully putting it on him and running to his car, driving to the college as fast a she could. Damn Kinley... Her love essence drove him crazy.

"I love you too!" She yelled after him. "He loves me!" Kinley shouted and danced around in her room. Since he loved her then there was no way he would give up time with her, right? There would be no way he would say no to her.

"Dude, where the fuck have you been?" Collin whispered when David set down. "You haven't been the same since the party that other night." His eyes widened. "It is that girl isn't. You've been fucking." Some other students glared at them, not liking that they were talking. Collin just glared back and went on talking. "It is guy's night tonight, David. I am not letting you go over to some chick's house because you're pussy whipped."

By now, the professor cleared his throat and looked over at the guys, making them aware of the fact they were disrupting class.

~I can't wait to see you tonight, David!~ Kinley grinned and flung her phone back on her bed before going to shower.

Once the class was over, David grabbed Collin before he could walk away. "Hey, what the hell? I meet a girl a few days ago and now I'm the bad guy?" Said him. "Yeah, I've been fucking her, so what? And watch you tongue when talking about her from now on, okay? You are talking about my girlfriend now." Even if their relation had been rather quick, David was going to defend what was his, and Kinley was now his girlfriend. "And don't worry, I have never missed a guy's night. Even if I think calling it guy's night is gay." Ssid David.

Later, taking a look at his phone he noticed a message, fro Kinley none the less. That made him smile. That girl really knew how to suck.

~Hey babe, I didn't had time to tell you, but every Monday some of my friend and I use to go out and have some fun to endure the rest of the week. Sorry. See you tomorrow, okay?~

"Fine, I'll watch what I say because of your girlfriend." Collin sighed a bit then nodded. "At least you will be with us tonight. See ya at the bar later." He headed off, going to lunch to meet up with his girlfriend.

~Where do you guys go?~ Kinley grit her teeth. How dare he not come spend time with her! He loved her, and he wasn't coming over? She paced the floor of her living room. Little did he know, she was going to show up wherever he was. David wasn't going to get off not seeing her that early. First, she would have to see what she could wear. For sure she was going to find something pretty hot to wear to either get him to come home with her, or make him jealous.

~Not sure. Usually we go to the first pub we find. Some other times we go to someone else house. Don't worry, I'll be fine. And loyal. You are my only pussy now. ~

David went from class to class for all morning, taking notes and listening to teachers explain things he didn't even knew how was possible he was understanding. Kinley sex. That was the only explanation, thought him with a smile. As Collin had said, several hours ago, David, Collin and some friends meet at the bar. "How are you guys doing!" Saluted David cheerfully. And he was cherfull because... Yeah, you guessed it.

"He isn't going to tell me where he is going!" Kinley stormed around the living room, pushing magazines off the table. "How dare he not tell me! I deserve to know!" Suddenly, she stops, a smirk appearing on her face. If he wasn't going to tell her where he went then she was going to just wait for him outside of his dorm. Won't he be surprised when he sees her!

With that, she ran up to her room and put a mini jean skirt on with a white tank top which slightly showed her light pink bra through it. After grabbing her purse, she went down to her car and drove off to David's apartment, just sitting in her car waiting for him to come back.

"Daaavvviidd!" Collin yelled when David came in. "You came! You didn't lie about not missing a night for your girl." A couple other dudes turned to David and grinned, asking about his girlfriend and if that's where he has been for so long.

"We were about to set you up with someone!" Another guy shouted, handing David a beer from the table. "She is mad cute too."

"Really was, David. Think you missed out." Collin raised an eyebrow and took a sip of beer.

"Missed? You guys don't know what you are talking about!" Said David grabbing the beer and cheering with them. "My girlfriend is the best girlfriend I ever had: cute, slim, curvaceous... Firm ass, and her breasts...." Explained David, always so open with his close friends. More than friends, some of them where like brothers. "Look, I'm not telling you anything else. She is now my girlfriend, I must respect her." Said him. Some of the guys hoot at him, wanting to know more details.

And he would have given them the details they were asking for if Kinley had been some girl he had picked up for a single night. But she wasn't just that, she was more. Maybe not the woman he would end up having kids with, they knew each other for less than a week, but for sure he was not going to explain how well she sucked him, or how juicy her pussy was, eager to be taken almost anywhere. "Come on, let's just chill and have some guy's time!" Said David. "Really, bro, that sounds gay." Said some other friend.

The guys went around the table and swapped stories about their girlfriends or girls they have fucked. It was a grand time filled with drunken laughter and off colored joked. After a bit, Colling finally decided he had drank enough. Standing up from the table, he declared that he was going back to the dorm. It wasn't a long walk to the dorm and soon, he was walking by Kinley's car.

She saw someone coming from the rear view mirror and remember him from the party with David. Adjusting her breasts to be more show-offy, she got out of her car and walked over to him, putting on a concerned face.

"Are you okay? Do you need help?" Her eyes looked worried as she met his gaze. His gaze quickly went from her eyes to her breasts then he nodded and leaned against her. Soon, they were inside David's dorm room. Kinley grinned and looked around the place, quickly noticing his bed and making herself comfortable on it. He really was going to be surprised to see her!

"Heeeyy," Collin slurred. "That's David's bed."

"Oh, I know. I'm his girlfriend."

"Oh! You're the girlfriend!" Collin grinned and flopped on his bed. "David was taalking about you all night! Said you had nice breasts. For sure you do."

"He does seem to enjoy them while we are fucking." She looked down at her breasts before stretching out over his bed. "I hope you don't mind if I wait here for him."

'Mmm, yeah, sure." Colling just kinda waved his hand and soon passed out.

David stood with the rest for a while more, and contrary from some of his friends, he didn't drank as much as they did, so for him, the party was all right and pleasant, instead of a blurry journey to the depths of vomit and coma. Finally leaving after a couple of hours, David enjoyed the fresh air of the night, walking back to his room with a smile in his face. Those guys were crazy....

Finally getting to his room, he opened it and walked in, totally unaware his stalker girlfriend was there, waiting for him. Without turning any lights on, so he wouldn't bother Collin. That guy better stopped drinking that much or he wouldn't make it through this year of college. Thinking about that, David took his shirt off and sat on the edge of his bed.

Kinley had drifted off for a bit waiting for David. It made her rather unhappy that he took forever to get back to his dorm. She felt the bed dip and opened one eye to see the outline of her boyfriend. He was back! Instead of saying anything at first, she just moves a bit and wraps an arm around his bare stomach and kissed his back softly.

"I missed you," she murmurs and grazes her lips up his back to his neck. "Your roommate was kind enough to let me in. He really is sweet." She nibbles at his earlobe. "Did you have fun?" She settled her chin down on his shoulder, enjoying the feeling of having him back. There was no way she was going to let him go like that again. Nope. Wasn't going to happen.

David froze when Kinley touched him. His heard skipped not one but a couple of beats until he realized it was his girlfriend who was touching him. "Good lord, babe.... You almost scare me to death." Muttered David turning around to face her, his heart still pounding hard because of the scare. "Why.... Why are you here... What are you doing in here?" Asked him, confused. At first, David thought in getting up and kicking her out of the room. That could easily have been harassment! But then he guessed his new girlfriend was just eager to be with him, and seeing this a little bit more calmed, he smiled at the thought that he was loved.

"Jeez, babe.... You are going to kill me if you keep doing this things...." Muttered him as he got close to her and kissed her, moving his hands to her legs to notice there was no pants, but a skirt. And not any kind of skirt, but a really short one.... That made him hard in less than a minute. "We shouldn't do this here...." Muttered him, but his hands said otherwise, slipping into her skirt and rubbing her pussy over the fabric of her panties.

At first, she was about to pout. Why would her boyfriend ask why she was there? Did he not want her there. Her attitude quickly changed when he settled down next to her and began touching her. That was really all she wanted, and that's what she deserved! He had left her to be alone all night long to go to some bar with friends. The least he could do was touch her.

"Your roommate is passed out. He won't know." Kinley giggled softly. Soon, one of her hands were at his crotch. "Mmmmm, turned on already, baby?" Slightly, she rubbed him through his jeans before sitting up, pulling the blanket over him and getting on top. "This is going to be fun. Don't be loud, okay? You don't know what noises will wake him up." Kinley planted a few kisses on his lips then slipped under the blanket, running her tongue down his chest and stomach.

Once at the top of his jeans, her lips grazed over his hips while she worked off his pants and boxers being quickly by his erect member. A huge smile spread over her lips as she placed soft kisses all over his shaft. Making a soft 'mmmmm' noise, she slid him into her mouth and promptly began bobbing her head, lips sliding over his sensitive skin.