Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
945.gif

Aloha!

Premise
Hello since Sun and Moon came out its seems that Iwaku (As predicted by many) has seen many Pokemon Roleplays since the new games have come out. I would like make one of these. A small dedicated. I'm also thinking to mix things out we can cross Pokemon over with things, like D&D, Magical Girls, Dark settings, or other things or multiple things if its comes to that.

I myself don't have many ideas I'm looking to plot out a RP with like minded people. However I do have a few fuel for the mind I have seen and thought of the past few weeks. The following is a video on a theory about where the Pokemon Go fits into the Pokemon timeline. It's claim seems like a interesting thing to base a RP off of. The like is here: [spoili]
[/spoili]

Ask Yourself
Tell my are you interested in a Crossover Pokemon RP?
What kind of things do you want to Crossover?
What do you think we can get from the video to get from the RP?

My Thoughts
1) I think for sure we should have something that isn't often seen with Pokemon. I want to see us make something strange in this crossover and make regular and made into this AU Lore. I would like us to extend upon what we have with pokemon and our crossover and make a short of extended Lore for us to work and make character from.

2) As well I deeply enjoy political RP as how I started to RP. Seeing how that isn't as touched on in the game perhaps we can touch upon that in our RP? I can see us playing both as the politicians and their hand to the region as we do as they say and slowly realize their misleading agenda. Or perhaps we are the daughters of the council and we like the gods of Olympus try to over throw them. A lot of things can happen with this.

3) Gijinka are often a strange part of Pokemon, having been only touched on in a manga series and fan-art and fiction. It would be interesting to put our own twist on it. Pokemon transformation Magical Girls?? xD Just a thought. Maybe it can even be a integral part of the conflict maybe people are turning to Pokemon maybe a evolution of 'Pokemoitis' from the 1st season of the Anime.

On the contrary I only see like 1 or 2 pokeyman arr pees.

Tell my are you interested in a Crossover Pokemon RP?
Depends.

What kind of things do you want to Crossover?
Hmmm... there are lots of possibilities. One of my old ideas has a Pokemon-Transformers Crossovers, where the altmodes are Pokemon. Optimus was a Reshiram and Megatron was a Zekrom. They were intended to get upgrades to Supreme/Galvatron, turning their altmodes to Kyurem. I visualised Optimus with a cool white cape that would become Reshiram's wings, but that and the excess of white in his design made him look pretty Omnimon upon visualisation.

Pokemon Conquest is an Oda Nobunaga no Yabou Crossover, but the localisation doesn't rely on this. Maybe we could do something like this? Take a series such as Uncharted Waters or Assassin's Creed and while retaining elements of those series, make it so that 0 knowledge on those series are required to play the RP?

I would suggest something spacey but all we have are the Elgyem line and the Ultra Beasts. Not a lot to work with.

Oh wait, I had this one idea where the Omnitrix turns you into Pokemon instead of aliens. As in, full-on Pokemon. Not REBurst stuff, not Gijinka, full-on Pokemon.

What do you think we can get from the video to get from the RP?
Make Mudbray and Mudsdale playable in all regions if we're making something akin to a region-limited prequel.

One of my old ideas has a Pokemon-Transformers Crossovers, where the altmodes are Pokemon. Optimus was a Reshiram and Megatron was a Zekrom.
Maybe we can incorporate this as a new form in a sci-fi setting. Like if we did the space thing, we can have the Pokémon be on the planets while we still have space stuff in it like space battles and political sci-fi drama.

As for the Omnitrix thing we can do a magical girl thing with that or incorporate it with a sci-fi setting if we do that.

Personally I'm not a big fan of those fandom.

I like the idea of some sort of Pokémon space opera crossover, I was doing a space opera Rp until it died out.

Status
Not open for further replies.