Sleeping Beauty, Waking Nightmare

Gig, I'm going to put a cast list up soonish. For now, I advise looking through the thread. We have two witches, a salesman, a merchant, a prince, a hidden princess, a former mercenary/woodsman, a couple fae, and a cleric so far.

Guys, just a reminder. This chapter is taking place at night. Please keep that in mind.

Yeah, I know, but I thought it would be good to backtrack Ciana's order to Nyx a few days because technically it should take her about that long to travel far enough into Duskbright to encounter Pyra? Or at least like 6 hours? I can change it to nighttime though if you like ^^

Ciana's order came that night, though. Even though they can speed up and slow down time, I'm doubting that many can actually go back in time.

Edit: I actually intend for you to meet up with the prince and merchant before you get to the group, anyway. As for Ciana's stuff, she IS actually doing it for herself, to spy, just in case the narrative was unclear. Apologies for that.

Ciana's order came that night, though. Even though they can speed up and slow down time, I'm doubting that many can actually go back in time.

Edit: I actually intend for you to meet up with the prince and merchant before you get to the group, anyway. As for Ciana's stuff, she IS actually doing it for herself, to spy, just in case the narrative was unclear. Apologies for that.

Gotcha :D

=D Sleeping Beauty be one of my favorite tales I just must say this

I WILL POST TODAY, I SWEAR! I'm getting all caught up on everything.

Alright, I am closing the RP to new players. We have more than enough people. Those who are already working on characters can still make them, but no new people.

Guys, I need ya'll to post. We've ground to a bit of a standstill and really need to get going.

Alright, I really want to continue this, but I need to know who is still in. Please let me know.

I'd be in, though I might need a week before I'm ready to post. Right now my RP and school is at a very overwhelming level but it will cool down in a few days :D

*is still all up in this piece*

Tribby is contemplating! I like Ashur. I really do. He's sexy and funny and friendly. I think if I flesh out his back story a little more he might pop better.

So for now, I am in!

Group A! You are at the cabin. It is trashed. React appropriately.

Group B! Get together and get to the cabin! Oh, and WOLVES. Have fun!

All right, things have cooled down tremendously as I predicted and I will be posting in 1-3 days (I can't predict how much homework I'll be having over the week). ^^

Quill, your character is currently being addressed by Iskari's character and there are wolves howling near you.

Group two, that is, Quill and Iskari. Do you guys wish to have the wolves catch up and have to fight or do you just want to hurry to the rest of the group?

Quill, I really need a post ASAP. I'm having trouble moving the storyline along without you being caught up to Iskari's character and Margaret.