Skyrim: Draugr Invasion(Sign-Up/Discussion)

Would you like to rp in the DLC areas? If so, which one(s)? up to 2 choices.

• Yes, Dragonborn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd like to build my own house(Hearthfire)

• I don't want any DLC areas.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm.... Maybe I should add in couriers as a choice as well..

Aww I can't be an escaped prisoner/slave/duder?

More options will come, if this thread gets more attention than just the friends I talk to on here. I didn't add [character death] for no reason silly

So like is it possible to be a captive AND a quest-giver?

I went ahead and got my first post down. Just thought I'd let everyone know. :)

Thank you @Alex B. Effort, if you're meaning a captive as in your character is trapped and is giving a questline to free him/her, yes. The main role of a quest-giver is primarily, just that, though they do tend to occasionally venture out with you on said quests. I'm curious as to how this goes.

I will be the voice of General Carius, the Legion General, for the time being. I won't say what I have in store, if you accept his tiny 'quest', but he won't be needing his items too much longer.

Hey, Effort, Arcadia, can we get some more stuff going? I'm hoping we can get more people involved. Also, I am eager to see what you guys have to offer.

I was thinking once he meets up with the other quest giver or whatever he can be like "I'll help you out if you help me out in return" and thus drops the quest on them.

Effort, we don't even know where your character is as of right now. If you'd like, we can all go recruiting for this, and once we have some more members involved in the IC, you can have your character catch wind of their deeds, and seek them out, or you can have bounties that are specific to your character, which may or may not be directly related to the main plot. That part is up to you. But you should let me know in a pm, what you want the bounties/quests called, main plot related or not, and what the name of them are. After all, I do need to get started on putting a bounty board up.

[Leaves a Proximity Charge here to reserve for a CS]

Oh, you don't have to do that, Bennet. You can create a CS at any time. We're quite under-playered at the moment.

Name: Kale Vickint
Race: High Elf
Appearance:image.jpg
Preferred combat style: Archer, but has plenty of tricks up her sleeve if your getting too close
Any factions involved in: None, she is a mercenary
Preferred armor: Light
Major Skills:
- Archery
- Pickpocketing
- Sneak
Do you want to be a Quest- Giver or a Adventurer: Adventurer but wouldn't mind a partner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks alright to me, Crono! Not that you need to change it or anything, but bows and crossbows fall under the Archery skill. Also, Stealth would fall under Sneak.

Holy apple pie how did i miss THIS?.

Though before i post my CS i do have some questions that i'l ask through pm.

Hey i'm still joinin.

Name: Azara
Race: Nord
Appearance: Tan colored skin, amber eyes, shoulder length reddish/orange hair, wearing ebony armor though instead of a helmet she wears a hood of some kind.
Preferred combat style: One-handed, Archery and at times conjuration.
Any factions involved in(Only two maximum): The Companions (yep she can turn werewolf but rarely if ever does that).
Preferred armor(Light or Heavy): Heavy
Major Skills(Three maximum): Archery, One-handed and Conjuration
Do you want to be a Quest-Giver, Courier, or an Adventurer: Adventurer

Few questions can she have a horse? not shadowmere or anything just a normal skyrim horse.

Oh yea may she have a shout too? if not thats alright.

That's okay, though the Ebony armor is a bit much to start with. And no shouts please.

That's okay, though the Ebony armor is a bit much to start with. And no shouts please.

Ah was feeling that was a bit much too perhaps just steel plated armor and a ebony sword and bow?.

Status
Not open for further replies.