Skyrim: Draugr Invasion(Sign-Up/Discussion)

Would you like to rp in the DLC areas? If so, which one(s)? up to 2 choices.

• Yes, Dragonborn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd like to build my own house(Hearthfire)

• I don't want any DLC areas.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just one, a bit worn. And so long as it has no enchantments on it, steel plate is fine, I guess. Just remember that this should be more fair in the future, just in case this does happen to go pvp, though, I don't think it will

Maybe just one, a bit worn. And so long as it has no enchantments on it, steel plate is fine, I guess. Just remember that this should be more fair in the future, just in case this does happen to go pvp, though, I don't think it will

I'l just debuff it to Steel she can get that kind of armor later ;p.

Okay, thanks ^_^ Other than that, She's accepted.

I'm creating an adventure character of my own, so as to keep myself in the action. If you wish to make another character, go ahead, but only one quest-giver, and one adventurer allowed.

NOTE: If you want to make a new adventurer or quest-giver, and already have one, as long as they HAVEN'T already started into the rp, you may change them. If they already have, you'll have to kill them off.

Name: Amara Nakitoma
Race: Breton
Appearance(please add a picture if possible):MedievalKnightAssassin.jpg
Preferred combat style(Mage, Swordsman, Two-handed, Battlemage, Assassin, Archer):Swordsman
Any factions involved in(Only two maximum): N/A
Preferred armor(Light or Heavy): Light
Major Skills(Three maximum): One-Handed, Speech, Restoration
Do you want to be a Quest-Giver, Courier, or an Adventurer: Adventurer

lol just put the College of Winterhold, silly.

Just for future reference, the horse my character has is NOT a high ranking item. It's something all DB would get, seeing as Shadowmere is a unique horse, I thought it would be okay that other members have a horse as well, since it's kinda unfair that one would get Shadow, and nobody else has a steed of their own.

You can create your own not-so-unique stuff, just make sure it isn't OP.

Would it be okay to have custom spells that fit within the parameters of it's school?

Yep, just none of those highly damaging, devastating spells npc's use that seem to be unobtainable.

I've never noticed those *walks right through them*

Status
Not open for further replies.