Skyrim: Draugr Invasion(Sign-Up/Discussion)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Kelsi Kitsune, Dec 13, 2014.

?

Would you like to rp in the DLC areas? If so, which one(s)? up to 2 choices.

Poll closed Jan 4, 2015.
  1. Yes, Dawnguard

100.0%
  2. Yes, Dragonborn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'd like to build my own house(Hearthfire)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I want to be a master of my Adventurous fate(All DLC's)

100.0%
  5. I don't want any DLC areas.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Rise and shine, prisoner," An Argonians voice called out, "Today's your lucky day." She said, as her and another dragged you to a caged pit, and threw you in, locking the gate behind you. Inside one of the biggest castles in Skyrim, you were put in on of many of these pits, and were about to be forced to fight against one another, to the death.

"Whoever can defeat all other opponents in their pit, shall be set free." The bandit started, walking the length of the pits, "If you fail to do this, or you simply don't want to, my friends here will kill you." She finished, sitting on throne to enjoy the show. Just then, Draugr poured into the room, overwhelming the bandits, and killing them with ease.
    They opened the gates, and stormed into the pits, taking the prisoners away. As everyone found their way outside, you noticed that various clouds of smoke were lining the skies.

It seemed a full on invasion was in place, with the Draugr being the ones responsible. Immediately, the Draugr began to take fire from archers, and it seemed this was an ambush of sorts. Armored soldiers of the Legion rushed to you, and broke the shackles that had confined your hands, "It seems the Draugr had more numbers than we thought. So, my friends, what are your names?" The Imperial asked...

Here is where you sign up, assuming you'd like to join in this.

This is the setting: Alduin has been defeated, and the Dragonborn has gone off to do his/her own thing. Seeing this as a great opportunity, the Draugr storm all the cities, castles, caves, and the like, seeking to take over Skyrim. There is another detail about them, that I won't currently share, but that a few people probably already know. Please don't spoil it if you do know.

Rules: Only Iwaku rules apply, with the addition that you don't just go killing other players, or picking fights just cause.

In the IC thread, there will be a list of places to go, bounties to collect, and things to do. I will update this weekly, as well as update what has been taken care of, just in case anyone feels like being a little more active.

CS:

Name:
    Race:
    Appearance(please add a picture if possible):
    Preferred combat style(Mage, Swordsman, Two-handed, Battlemage, Assassin, Archer):
    Any factions involved in(Only two maximum):
    Preferred armor(Light or Heavy):
    Major Skills(Three maximum):
    Do you want to be a Quest-Giver, Courier, or an Adventurer:
    If Quest-Giver, please show a little of what you might post as a quest, so I can get a feel as to how creative your quest-giving is:

NOTE: For, combat style, Swordsman means One-handed, and not necessarily swords. Also, Couriers are not battle hardened citizens, and will not be carrying deadly weapons and bulky armor.

If you have any questions, or suggestions, please feel free to ask, or state them. It's been a minute since I've made an RP, so I have my doubts on this, but if you have something you would like to see put in, or something that would make this better, don't be afraid to tell me.

Quest-Givers should Send letters to Adventurers If they want to contact them directly, just keep in mind, our characters haven't met yet, so if you send a letter, please make sure NOT to give their actual name in the letter. Sending letters works kinda like an OOC post, only colored, and written as a letter to the individual. Please be sure to @ the person this letter concerns.

IC Thread Here

#1 Kelsi Kitsune, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  2. Name: Maranwë Tinúviel
    Race: Dark Elven
    Appearance(please add a picture if possible): Maranwë Tinúviel.jpg
    Preferred combat style: Archer/Swordsman
    Any factions involved in: Dark Brotherhood
    Preferred armor: Light Armor
    Major Skills: Archery, Sneak, One-Hand
    Do you want to be a Quest-Giver, or an Adventurer: Quest-Giver
    If Quest-Giver, please show a little of what you might post as a quest, so I can get a feel as to how creative your quest-giving is: You're going to Sightless Pit, just south of Winterhold. Right here on your map. The Falmer have stolen something very dear to me, and I'd very much like to see it returned. You can't miss it. Oh, and one more thing, make sure those bastards suffer.

3. Name: Vexal Noxien
    Race: Nord
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Preferred combat style: Swordsman
    Factions: None
    Preferred armor: Light
    Major skills: Restoration, One-handed weapons, Sneak
    Quest-giver or adventurer?: Adventurer

#3 Alex B., Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  4. @Alex B.: Shouts aren't a skill, nor are speed/agility. Skills are the skill tree in Skyrim. Battle Cry is a power that can be used once a day, due to your Race.

5. Ah, all right then. I'll fix that.

6. Name:Valandil Telrúnya
    Race: Dark Elven
    Appearance(please add a picture if possible): [​IMG]
    Preferred combat style: Battlemage. Wields both a silver sword and destruction magic.
    Any factions involved in: Mages College, Winterhold, The Companions
    Preferred armor(Light or Heavy): Wears Light Mages Apparel.
    Major Skills(Three maximum):
    -Destruction
    -Alteration
    -One Handed
    Do you want to be a Quest-Giver, or an Adventurer: Adventurer

7. @Alex B., @Arcadia, accepted! Though, Arcadia, what happened to him? He seems more High Elven than Dark Elven. lol no need to fix anything, just odd that his skin isn't typical to a Dunmer.

8. Yours doesn't seem so either, really. :P Though can I have him be a werebear, due to his involvement with the Companions?

9. Dunmer tend to be very pale. Mine is pale lol. I thought they were werewolves. wasn't the whole werebear thing added in the dragonborn DLC?

10. Yeah. I thought it would add some originality :D

11. Hmmm... well, go ahead, just so long as you and the wolves can play nicely. I have an interest in a few of the guilds, clans, and factions, and would like to see them stay alive, for the most part.

12. :U Lycanthrope?

13. Name: Brant Garrison
    Race: Breton
    Appearance:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Preferred combat style: Swordsman
    Any factions involved in: Bard's College, Mage's College.
    Preferred armor: Heavy
    Major Skills(Three maximum): Alteration, Block, One-Handed
    Do you want to be a Quest-Giver, or an Adventurer: Quest-Giver:
    Greetings, I need help recovering a spell tome stolen from me by a group of thieves and bandits. I have discovered their hideout in an abandoned fort north west of Riften. There's a window of opportunity coming up, I'm sure whatever plunders you find will be worth the venture.

#13 Effort, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  14. @Effort, Accepted! Now if we can just get another Quest-Giver!

15. If you guys wanna start, you may. Just introduce yourselves, starting off from where the post leaves off. My character is stationed within Whiterun, as it's probably my most visited place. ^_^

16. I made a quest!

17. Does anyone have the link to the thread? Or has it been posted yet?

18. Awesome. Thanks!

19. Accepted, Effort! you guys can post whenever, starting from where the intro leaves off, if you are an adventurer. Quest-Givers should Send letters to Adventurers If they want to contact them directly, just keep in mind, our characters haven't met yet, so if you send a letter, please make sure NOT to give their actual name in the letter. Sending letters works kinda like an OOC post, only colored, and written as a letter to the individual. Please be sure to @ the person this letter concerns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.